Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 9 (21.4%)
Blue. - 8 (19%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.9%)
Green. - 8 (19%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.8%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.8%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages:  1 ... 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1795853 times)
_Data_Drain_
Master of the Dark Matter
Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2640 on: January 24, 2012, 06:48:40 AM »

Heh, as I said, there's a few more things Scizor needs before release... But you already knew that. Tongue

Also...

I had a bit of an idea for Groose, not move wise, but playstyle wise... Are you familiar with the Street Fighter games? There's a joke character named Dan Hibiki... He basically uses a less effective, but more humorous version of Ryu's move set...

Perhaps he can play a bit like a joke Link? Not all his moves, but a few of them. He would have clumsy animations... But unlike Dan who was meant to suck... Groose should be only at first glance bad... But when mastered, he could be high tier like, you'd just have to figure out how his moves really work, and what use they have.

...And he could replace Toon Link maybe.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2641 on: January 24, 2012, 09:46:32 AM »

@Pride: I thought Ichigo was the PSA I owed you. :/ But alright.

@Data: Sounds good. xP

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2642 on: January 24, 2012, 10:49:31 AM »

Is that attack with the tornado graphic Razor Wind?

Because if so.... that looks..... incredible.

Really, that looks awesome. XD

Is Fury Cutter in your plans for this moveset? I forget.

I was thinking that maybe you could incorporate something similar to Scott Pilgrim's Neutral B, and make it so, like, the more times you use it in a row, the stronger it'll be. Or something. I dunno.

Also, Giga Impact looks pretty good. The graphics look awesome, the only thing I think it's missing is some sort of sound effect or something to enhance it.

Also also, don't be afraid to experiment with some animations. I noticed that you just ported Wolf's throws, and to me that's not that... interesting. I dunno, I think something different should be used for his throws, but I don't have any specific ideas.

Anyway, great job so far, KJP. I would totally use this if I had any Wii to play it on. Awesome Face

...help me finish a custom PSA for Samus.

You sneaky devil.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2643 on: January 24, 2012, 11:24:03 AM »

Is that attack with the tornado graphic Razor Wind?

Because if so.... that looks..... incredible.

Really, that looks awesome. XD

Is Fury Cutter in your plans for this moveset? I forget.

I was thinking that maybe you could incorporate something similar to Scott Pilgrim's Neutral B, and make it so, like, the more times you use it in a row, the stronger it'll be. Or something. I dunno.

Also, Giga Impact looks pretty good. The graphics look awesome, the only thing I think it's missing is some sort of sound effect or something to enhance it.

Also also, don't be afraid to experiment with some animations. I noticed that you just ported Wolf's throws, and to me that's not that... interesting. I dunno, I think something different should be used for his throws, but I don't have any specific ideas.

Anyway, great job so far, KJP. I would totally use this if I had any Wii to play it on. Awesome Face
    Yes, the tornado move is Razor Wind. And Fury Cutter is his Side Tilt (I'll put in an explaination later). And I forgot to put in SFX for Giga Impact. And the throws, I was still in the animation swapping stage. I'll take a look at Alses' throw ideas on the previous page.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2644 on: January 24, 2012, 11:56:49 AM »

from the video
    the down smash doubple hit needs more range and higher knockback on the last hit also what is that wierd darkness attack? up tilt ? the animation looked kinda odd the rest i like it xD

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2645 on: January 24, 2012, 11:59:44 AM »

You sneaky devil.
    I told you i'd get help xD

@Pride: I thought Ichigo was the PSA I owed you. :/ But alright.
    Lol no man, i wanted a Manaphy one remember? Tongue But this one is easier to complete (i think) XD

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2646 on: January 24, 2012, 12:23:09 PM »

I told you i'd get help xD Lol no man, i wanted a Manaphy one remember? Tongue But this one is easier to complete (i think) XD
    OK then. Tongue

from the video the down smash doubple hit needs more range and higher knockback on the last hit also what is that wierd darkness attack? up tilt ? the animation looked kinda odd the rest i like it xD
    Up Tilt is Night Slash.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2647 on: January 24, 2012, 08:11:31 PM »

i see my favorite bug type has been going through some training he looks betta than eva

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2648 on: January 26, 2012, 08:11:48 AM »

dude, scizor looks awesome as [censored]!
    are those animations urs?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2649 on: January 26, 2012, 09:52:25 AM »

dude, scizor looks awesome as [censored]!
    are those animations urs?
    Most of them are. I've decided to start animating.
    >.>
    <.<
    For those of you who have Pokemon Black/White, you can share firend codes in my Pokemon topic.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=40574.msg816186#new
    « Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 05:23:25 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2650 on: January 28, 2012, 06:26:36 AM »

Dude... that PSA is going to be what I finally replace Falco with   Happy Face

On to the comments:

Bullet Punch:
    - Maybe to make it more unique and unlike Falco/Fox's Side-B, he should stop once he hits someone. In a way, it'd be like Ike's (and would come with its fair share of draw backs) but perhaps to make up for that, you could make it to where if he hits someone, he doesn't go into helpless state. That would also make it unique from Ike's.

Razor Wind:
    - It looks like it could use a bit more horizontal range. Just a bit, I can see that its not intended for horizontal attacking, but just a bit more could make it so much more useful. It would also be cool if you could hold it instead of it being a set number of attacks.

Giga Impact:
    - It looks slow... I don't wanna say its slower then Marths because the computer wasn't actually moving when you showed it in the video so its hard to tell. But it looks slow. Slow to the point where it'll be easily dodged unless you're in a multi-man brawl.

False Swipe:
    - I like the concept behind it. Same knockback, same damage no mater what. Thats unique and will serve its own unique purposes, but might I suggest a more interesting animation for it? Perhaps something similar to Falco's first hit of his Jab attack. It looks more slash like.

Furry Cutter:
    - I REALLY like the idea you had behind that one. It requires more skill to use because it comes with its fair share of drawbacks.

Jumps:
    - In Brawl- they gave Falco 4 small jumps instead of 2 high ones. Maybe that would work here too. Scizor is the evolved from of Scyther who was a Bug/Flying type that couldn't learn Fly. and Scizor is a Bug/Steel type that can learn flying moves. Maybe it would be cool to incorporate his heavy weight with his winged nature and give him those 4 jumps from the Brawl- Minus Falco.

Headbut:
    - That range is terrible. I know you made it that way, but that move is horrible in most situations. The only time it would be used is if you're trying to juggle opponents in the air in which case it can only be done at low damages because if they regain their composure in the air, then its easy to dodge on the way down.

Double Hit:
    - Nice... I like it

Up-Air:
    - If you are going to use that animation, perhaps make it unique from Wolf's and take off the end lag. Allowing it to be used multiple times in the air rapidly. If you made it this way, it could complement the 4 jumps suggestion I made nicely. Something similar to what MetaKnight can do in the air I guess. (Jump, up-A, jump, up-a) its a good aerial chaser.

Metal Claw:
    - I like this too. But perhaps it should stop once it hits someone as well.

Grabs:
    - Wolf's Grabs work surprisingly well here. But if you're going to change them, I suggest the following:

Forward Grab: Brick Break
    - A powerful headbut. Think Charizards Rock Smash but on  a grabbed opponent.

Back Grab: Fling
    - A turning, overhead throw of the opponent. Think about a pitcher throwing a baseball... kinda.

Down Grab: Strength
    - Scizor picks up his opponent and suplexes them down to the ground once. (If not that, something similar to DK's down grab)

Up Grab: Double Team
    - A cool move I thought about, where an after-image appears on the other side of the grabbed opponent, and they both hit the foe with a uppercut slash.

Knockeback and damage are all up to you.

As I finished that, I remembered that you made a F-Grab. (Which I like very much) If you like my suggestion though, the F-Grab I suggested could also work for the down or back grab I suggested.

Iron Head:
    - This Up-B is beyond cool... I'd keep it exactly the way it is.

Taunts:
    - That one taunt you used looks nice, but perhaps you could give one of them the Swords Dance effect. 10-20 seconds of a +5% damage increase to all claw attacks or something like that.

- Maybe one of them could be Agility where he runs and hits faster then normal.

But if you're going to do something like that, don't make the taunts take so long that its practically impossible to get them off mid-battle.  Take Zoroark's for example. You'd have to literally send someone flying... SLOWLY  off the screen on the OPPOSITE side of the field from where you are and hope they die upwards so that you have almost enough time to get that taunt off...

I'd personally suggest that these were made long, but long enough to be done while someone is dying normally, but not so short as to where it can be spammed mid-battle. So that they hold actual battle potential... which is why I suggest only small bonuses.

Vacuum Wave:
    - Way to much start lag.

But yeah man... this will be what finally replaces Falco.

Now if only someone would come up with a worthy replacement for Fox.

Edit: Thats totally v1 worthy (or beta 1 if you wanna call it that) You should release that... (can you feel my excitement?)
    « Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 06:28:27 AM by Kagemaru » Logged

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2651 on: January 28, 2012, 07:51:25 AM »

Dude... that PSA is going to be what I finally replace Falco with   Happy Face

On to the comments:

Bullet Punch:
    - Maybe to make it more unique and unlike Falco/Fox's Side-B, he should stop once he hits someone. In a way, it'd be like Ike's (and would come with its fair share of draw backs) but perhaps to make up for that, you could make it to where if he hits someone, he doesn't go into helpless state. That would also make it unique from Ike's.

Razor Wind:
    - It looks like it could use a bit more horizontal range. Just a bit, I can see that its not intended for horizontal attacking, but just a bit more could make it so much more useful. It would also be cool if you could hold it instead of it being a set number of attacks.

Giga Impact:
    - It looks slow... I don't wanna say its slower then Marths because the computer wasn't actually moving when you showed it in the video so its hard to tell. But it looks slow. Slow to the point where it'll be easily dodged unless you're in a multi-man brawl.

False Swipe:
    - I like the concept behind it. Same knockback, same damage no mater what. Thats unique and will serve its own unique purposes, but might I suggest a more interesting animation for it? Perhaps something similar to Falco's first hit of his Jab attack. It looks more slash like.

Furry Cutter:
    - I REALLY like the idea you had behind that one. It requires more skill to use because it comes with its fair share of drawbacks.

Jumps:
    - In Brawl- they gave Falco 4 small jumps instead of 2 high ones. Maybe that would work here too. Scizor is the evolved from of Scyther who was a Bug/Flying type that couldn't learn Fly. and Scizor is a Bug/Steel type that can learn flying moves. Maybe it would be cool to incorporate his heavy weight with his winged nature and give him those 4 jumps from the Brawl- Minus Falco.

Headbut:
    - That range is terrible. I know you made it that way, but that move is horrible in most situations. The only time it would be used is if you're trying to juggle opponents in the air in which case it can only be done at low damages because if they regain their composure in the air, then its easy to dodge on the way down.

Double Hit:
    - Nice... I like it

Up-Air:
    - If you are going to use that animation, perhaps make it unique from Wolf's and take off the end lag. Allowing it to be used multiple times in the air rapidly. If you made it this way, it could complement the 4 jumps suggestion I made nicely. Something similar to what MetaKnight can do in the air I guess. (Jump, up-A, jump, up-a) its a good aerial chaser.

Metal Claw:
    - I like this too. But perhaps it should stop once it hits someone as well.

Grabs:
    - Wolf's Grabs work surprisingly well here. But if you're going to change them, I suggest the following:

Forward Grab: Brick Break
    - A powerful headbut. Think Charizards Rock Smash but on  a grabbed opponent.

Back Grab: Fling
    - A turning, overhead throw of the opponent. Think about a pitcher throwing a baseball... kinda.

Down Grab: Strength
    - Scizor picks up his opponent and suplexes them down to the ground once. (If not that, something similar to DK's down grab)

Up Grab: Double Team
    - A cool move I thought about, where an after-image appears on the other side of the grabbed opponent, and they both hit the foe with a uppercut slash.

Knockeback and damage are all up to you.

As I finished that, I remembered that you made a F-Grab. (Which I like very much) If you like my suggestion though, the F-Grab I suggested could also work for the down or back grab I suggested.

Iron Head:
    - This Up-B is beyond cool... I'd keep it exactly the way it is.

Taunts:
    - That one taunt you used looks nice, but perhaps you could give one of them the Swords Dance effect. 10-20 seconds of a +5% damage increase to all claw attacks or something like that.

- Maybe one of them could be Agility where he runs and hits faster then normal.

But if you're going to do something like that, don't make the taunts take so long that its practically impossible to get them off mid-battle.  Take Zoroark's for example. You'd have to literally send someone flying... SLOWLY  off the screen on the OPPOSITE side of the field from where you are and hope they die upwards so that you have almost enough time to get that taunt off...

I'd personally suggest that these were made long, but long enough to be done while someone is dying normally, but not so short as to where it can be spammed mid-battle. So that they hold actual battle potential... which is why I suggest only small bonuses.

Vacuum Wave:
    - Way to much start lag.

But yeah man... this will be what finally replaces Falco.

Now if only someone would come up with a worthy replacement for Fox.

Edit: Thats totally v1 worthy (or beta 1 if you wanna call it that) You should release that... (can you feel my excitement?)
    You are saying carchar is not a good replacement for fox? But he is awesome D=

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2652 on: January 28, 2012, 09:20:04 AM »

Carchar's over Fox?

I didn't notice... no offense to KJP, but Carchar doesn't look cool enough for me to want to replace Fox with him. Not saying its a bad hack or anything. Its just my personal taste.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2653 on: January 28, 2012, 09:22:36 AM »

dont judge a book by its cover he is bad azz at least give him a try before you say that

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2654 on: January 28, 2012, 09:26:21 AM »

Alright, I'll try him out... but Fox is my main... Shiek being a close second. Spider-Man was badazz enough to get the switch, but Fox I hold to a higher standard.

Pages:  1 ... 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: