Fighter Kirby: Seeking New Project Manager, See Thread For Application Details

Started by UMOP, September 02, 2009, 04:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yo dude nice kirby so far but an idea hit me you can change the side special animation from the dash attack to kirby's f tilt but only if u can make him do it rapidly oh and u could make his side taunt his down smash if possible (and if u want to)and im not trying to force any of this on u sry for the long reply/suggestions
SSB(M&B)=Link
SSF=Blade
SSF2=Naruto
Strikers Charged=Waluigi
Mario Parties=Yoshi or Luigi
Sluggers=Bowser Jr.
Mario Kart=Baby Luigi(and/or Baby Mario)
Street Fighter=Charlie

Oh and I'm really 12;Same B-Day though



Wow, I feel dumb. I almost forgot to provide the link, lol. Okay, NOW there's a new version in the OP. (:

umop ur fighter kirby is amazing. and it's my favorite ability from kSSU or KSS.


UMOP!!! I know that there is a "custom Kirby's special" code! Using this you could force Kirby to have Snakes special and head band then one could just texture hack it to make the head band red and get rid of his 5:00 shadow.


Would this work?

Maybe, I'll have to see this code first. And we already have a texture thanks to thanyou, check a few pages back.

I want to try to find a way to give him his headband without having to use an external code. I was planning on searching his codes for the line that creates his hats, and go from there. If I figure out a way to give him his headband, I'm also going to try to use ASH to make a whole set of textures for him based off of thanyou's texture. Granted, this will be my first time using ASH, so it might be a bit of a challenge for me.

Once I find the code I'll post it but your method sounds superior.

This is one of the few PSA things I've actually downloaded. For a headband couldn't you edit Kirby's Snake hat and remove the beard?

Quote from: OizenX on September 14, 2009, 05:38:34 AM
This is one of the few PSA things I've actually downloaded. For a headband couldn't you edit Kirby's Snake hat and remove the beard?

This has been discussed, the only problem is getting the headband w/o having to suck in Snake. =P



I love this PSA, i played on it for 3 hours straight today lol so by reading im guessing theres no headband kirby texture yet?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 14, 2009, 09:08:40 AM
I love this PSA, i played on it for 3 hours straight today lol so by reading im guessing theres no headband kirby texture yet?

There is, there's just no way to put it onto Fighter Kirby yet. It's my next task for Fighter Kirby, but I haven't really tried lately because I've been busy with other things.

Quote from: UMOP on September 13, 2009, 11:46:24 PM
I'm also going to try to use ASH to make a whole set of textures for him based off of thanyou's texture. Granted, this will be my first time using ASH, so it might be a bit of a challenge for me.

Use Smashbox, it'll make everything easier for you. But if texturing isn't exactly your cup of tea, I wouldn't at all mind making a set of headband kirb's for ya, that and I planned on revamping my old texture because I should've used the angry eyes for many of the eye poses

Quote from: thanyou on September 14, 2009, 03:09:07 PM
Quote from: UMOP on September 13, 2009, 11:46:24 PM
I'm also going to try to use ASH to make a whole set of textures for him based off of thanyou's texture. Granted, this will be my first time using ASH, so it might be a bit of a challenge for me.

Use Smashbox, it'll make everything easier for you. But if texturing isn't exactly your cup of tea, I wouldn't at all mind making a set of headband kirb's for ya, that and I planned on revamping my old texture because I should've used the angry eyes for many of the eye poses

Alright, I'll use Smashbox. Thanks for the tip. If I can't figure out how to texture, or it bugs me too much, I'll let you take over. I just want to try at least once, you know?