The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Sephira Beoulve on July 25, 2011, 12:13:06 AM
About multiple things yes, but i'm also hyper as hell XD

Deep breaths, man.

Deep breaths. XD

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 25, 2011, 12:20:12 AM
it's not hard. I just have to reverse the frames. that's all. If you want to do them, go ahead, but i'm almost done them.

I'll give it a shot.

But what I'll do instead is just take to Morph Ball transition from her Down B and use it for the SquatRv.

I dunno which one will turn out better. /:

I'll post what it looks like.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 25, 2011, 12:22:29 AM
Deep breaths, man.
Deep breaths. XD
Currently i'm crying due to laughter, click the link in my sig to know why XD

*sigh*
Gamma, look at the last post on page 6...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Those animations look so weird when Samus has that bulky power suit on...

Quote from: 404LifeNotFound on July 25, 2011, 12:34:30 AM
Those animations look so weird when Samus has that bulky power suit on...
Which animations? The dodging and such? It's like she did in Other M.

Quote from: Sephira Beoulve on July 25, 2011, 12:24:00 AM
Currently i'm crying due to laughter, click the link in my sig to know why XD

Wow. XD

That one Asuka put up is pretty funny.


This is what I came up with.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 25, 2011, 12:33:24 AM
*sigh*
Gamma, look at the last post on page 6...

I think just about every post you've made has avoided my sight. D:

I'll take a look at them.

Quote from: 404LifeNotFound on July 25, 2011, 12:34:30 AM
Those animations look so weird when Samus has that bulky power suit on...

... in a good way?

I just modified the FitSamus.pac that Gamma uploaded with ZSS' attributes for the dodges. They're now programmed properly. I'm gonna try getting Samus to turn into a morphball during her crouch.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 25, 2011, 01:04:39 AM
I just modified the FitSamus.pac that Gamma uploaded with ZSS' attributes for the dodges. They're now programmed properly. I'm gonna try getting Samus to turn into a morphball during her crouch.

That would be lovely~

I also incorporated the Squat animations you made into the MotionEtc.

So that's that.

I'm gonna see what else I can take from ZSS.


Quote from: Sephira Beoulve on July 25, 2011, 12:24:00 AM
Currently i'm crying due to laughter, click the link in my sig to know why XD
I am NOT into you D: I know you're a dude, I just like the avy is all.

wow missed 2 pages there.
ok, ill make the catchrelease and catch wait too. Going to catch up on what i missed brb.

Quote from: Weyard on July 25, 2011, 01:10:26 AM
All of those animations look perfect so far. Keep it up Gamma :D

Thank you very much. :]

Now get to vertexing darnit. D:<
Teehee.

Quote from: Aether on July 25, 2011, 01:11:06 AM
wow missed 2 pages there.
ok, ill make the catchrelease and catch wait too. Going to catch up on what i missed brb.

Much appreciated~

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 25, 2011, 01:10:41 AM
I am NOT into you D: I know you're a dude, I just like the avy is all.

lolwut

July 25, 2011, 01:13:38 AM #102 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 01:16:14 AM by Aether
All the animations are awesome, keep it up. Weyard needs to hurry up with the vertex so we'll have something more fitting to look at.

July 25, 2011, 01:17:05 AM #103 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 01:18:05 AM by Royal_Blade
Quote from: Aether on July 25, 2011, 01:13:38 AMidk Zedkiel, sounds like you ARE into him.
Not to be mean, but it DOES sound like it.

Anyways, let's NOT get into Zedkiel personal life/feelings.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Aether on July 25, 2011, 01:13:38 AM
idk Zedkiel, sounds like you ARE into him.
XD no I'm not seriously, I have a gf.. You can ask Psycho Phillia lol. I just am a Sephiroth fan, and when you make a female version of a character a person already likes, well you know what happens next XD. So if Pride feels I'm stalking him awkwardly, I can stop. But I still would love to see a playable Sephira (name which Pride stole from me >.>).