Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
check yo inbox Beyond.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Yo Beyond, check your PMs.  The fate of the universe depends on it.

K, checked my recent messages... -_-

Replied to everything that deserved a response.

Didn't get anything from you SDo0m, unless you just wanted me to check my PMs for everyone elses sake. xD

Quote from: Puraidou-chan on May 09, 2012, 10:05:44 PM
I see you took my suggestion for your topic title :af:

And cmon man, don't make me beg you to finish Shulk D:

I also hope you are working on shulk beyond, C´MON!! Wii want shulk ;)

Quote from: Beyond on May 15, 2012, 05:41:45 PM
unless you just wanted me to check my PMs for everyone elses sake. xD
That'd be a huge trollolol xD

May 15, 2012, 06:22:09 PM #1955 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 06:24:52 PM by SDo0m InFiNiTy
Quote from: Beyond on May 15, 2012, 05:41:45 PM
K, checked my recent messages... -_-

Replied to everything that deserved a response.

Didn't get anything from you SDo0m, unless you just wanted me to check my PMs for everyone elses sake. xD

Sorry, I meant your email not PMs >.<  As in the email on your profile.  PM me if you see what I mean.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 15, 2012, 06:22:09 PM
Sorry, I meant your email not PMs >.<  As in the email on your profile.  PM me if you see what I mean.
So I went through all those PMs for nothing? :oshi:

But yea, got the email. Sent you a PM too.


Also, for those wanting to hear progress on my mods... I'm finishing up Ammys rig and then she'll go through my texture factory.

Also, while I could've released Deadpool days ago I actually went back and started making changes to the model and texture to make him more "mine" if you get what I mean. I'm working on something else as well, but my I'll keep it myself for now.

That's fine Beyond, take your time. Good luck on finishing your multiple projects.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Beyond on May 15, 2012, 08:05:25 PM
I'm working on something else as well, but my I'll keep it myself for now.

looks at beyond's avi  :happy:

Quote from: Beyond on May 15, 2012, 08:05:25 PM
Also, while I could've released Deadpool days ago I actually went back and started making changes to the model and texture to make him more "mine" if you get what I mean.

And this is one of the main reasons that you're such a great hacker.  You aren't afraid to modify a model to make it look better.  Too many people are just married to the idea that the base models they use are 100% perfect.

Can't wait to see how Wade looks after your changes.

Lmao at the 3rd option. I'm surprised it only got 1 vote.

[censored], it's mine. =c


Quote from: Victory Badguy on May 15, 2012, 10:07:22 PM
And this is one of the main reasons that you're such a great hacker.  You aren't afraid to modify a model to make it look better.  Too many people are just married to the idea that the base models they use are 100% perfect.

Can't wait to see how Wade looks after your changes.


There's a preview of some of the changes I did in the OP.

It's nothing too drastic just some minor model changes. Still some more little edits to be done both model and texture wise like the knife at his ankle and the rest of his pouches.

Then I have to rig the new objects I added. Yay... more rigging.

Loving the new model edits.  Deadpool's gonna be so tricked out when he's done.  Though the current texture looks low res compared to the previous one:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Though the head looks a lot nicer.

Nice edits.  The gun-holster on the leg is a great touch.  I'm surprised that his MvC3 model never had something like that.

However, I have to agree with SDoom about the textures looking low-res, but I'm sure you already knew about that.