Pervys "Legendary" imports. Moved

Started by Pervyman Trigger, November 11, 2011, 06:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 23, 2011, 03:41:52 AM #60 Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 07:01:35 AM by Epic Pervy
Guess who just found the MML3 Models Of Aero and Barrett!!!!!!!!!!!!  :af:

EDIT: Check it Megaman Legend Fans!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

That blue font is quite difficul to read
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 23, 2011, 02:12:21 PM
That blue font is quite difficul to read
Beggars can't be choosers :P

Anyway I am working on four differnt custom models at the moment, along with rigging Barret and Areo, but like I said I'm stopping with model imports after Rayman till I come back from my leave. On note of Rayman He'll be here late tonight, as I'm workign pretty late tonight and still need to finish his pinkeys
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Epic Pervy on November 23, 2011, 08:27:10 PM
Beggars can't be choosers :P

:O how dare you? *joking
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Ah, I think I'm coming down with another cold >.> Anyway I'm home so I'm gonna finish Raymans Pinkies (They are unbelievably hard) and then I'll release him!

EDIT: All right, so I forgot to save o-o Raymans been delayed to sometime mid day tomorrow
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

 :af2: can't wait to see Rayman complete  ;)

Take care of yourself. Eat well, and get plenty of RNR. Colds can turn nasty real quick  ;)
^3^

Can't sleep, so I've been working on a custom model. Here's my progress so far
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm still sculpting him (Mainly the hands) but he's done for the most part. All that REALLY needs to be done still is his hands, head, and textures. On note of textures who here can edit UV points? I can't figure it out for the life of me and Juno will need it majorly >.<
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I like the new Rayman but I prefer its original textures,those ones look too bright in his head.
BTW,I got the Rayman! announcer call from Brawl Announcer Episode 62 (Requested by me :D)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

That's just from the shaders, which thanks to xxgbcxx I can pretty much fix that for every new import I make :D
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Thanks! BTW do you know the ids for Luigi's announcer call? I want to replace it with Rayman's but I can't find them
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Epic Pervy on November 24, 2011, 06:57:50 AM
Can't sleep, so I've been working on a custom model. Here's my progress so far
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


JUNO!!!!  :happy:

Awesome work so far  ;D

I seriously hope that you are considering putting him on ROB. Robot needs love too (´◉◞౪◟◉)
^3^

>.>
<.<
Robs taken by Megaman Volnutt, though I am using robs bone structure for Juno.

Also, JUNO HAS A HEAD NOW :happy: I'm just using marths head and vertexing the hair to match Junos, and it really works well :srs:

Juno has expressions two :happy:

Normal -closed eyes
Hurt- Closed eyes, open mouth
Final Smash: Open eyes

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 24, 2011, 04:03:40 PM
Thanks! BTW do you know the ids for Luigi&#039;s announcer call? I want to replace it with Rayman&#039;s but I can&#039;t find them
I'll get that to you tomorrow. Also bad news, I know you must be sick of hearing this but Raymans been delayed till tomorrow, I had stuff I ended up needing to take care of today and haven't worked on him yet
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Thanks for being going to get it to me.I'm ashamed he'll be delayed but I have to say I'm already happy with what we've got till the PSA's release.I have some ideas for your PSA:

Neutral B: Energy Balls from Rayman 2 (Maybe obvious xD)
Dash Attack: Fist spin like in Raym,an Origins
Neutral A: Normal Punch (Like in Rayman Origins)
Side Smash: Punch Throw (Like Rayman Origins or Rayman 1)
Up B: Trampoline sound effect from Rayman 2 and goes up like if you jumped in a trampoline.

Should have the ability to use his helicopter to fall slower.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I'm not in charge of the PSA, KTH is the one working it, I'm just supplying him the model now
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

All right this has taken me a couple of hours, and I know I should be working on Rayman, but I have Major ADHD so it's kinda hard to focus on one thing for very long :af: So here's a preview of the current Juno Model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As you can see I'm still working on it, but ti's alot farther ;D The hair is being annoying but it'll look better once I'm done. And don't worry, I'll try my best to make the texture not so pixelized

Again if anyone here is good at editing UV's I could use some help o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]