Pervys "Legendary" imports. Moved

Started by Pervyman Trigger, November 11, 2011, 06:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nice I hope much progress in Rayman.I have already requested the Rayman SFX and someone will take my request later today
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Yeah, I just hope Juno doesn't go over the vertical limt >.> otherwise all that work will be for nothing
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Well the Juno import failed. His textures [censored] up a tiny bit in brawl box and MAJORLY [censored] up in brawl :srs: If anyone thinks they can help me heres how they turn out (They also change as you move the Camera)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am now gonna finish Rayman o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

You know how life chanegs like crazy and you suddenly become super busy? Yeah >.> Well you people have two choices, A Rayman with low poly hands (Has a slight issues with the pinkey where theres lack of vertex points, but you would never notice it while playing, only while paused) by sometime tomorrow, or a Rayman with sightly better hands that get rid of the issues by sometime mid week
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

i thought that said "You know how life changes like crazy, and you suddenly become Super Saiyan?" lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 25, 2011, 08:26:49 PM
i thought that said "You know how life changes like crazy, and you suddenly become Super Saiyan?" lol

You just saiy in :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

You got the same problem i got for my MGS1 Snake. :/

Well... About Rayman, any news? And i forget to ask you : If you can rig the suction cup on the raving rabbits please?
Thanks.

Quote from: KTH on November 25, 2011, 09:14:33 PM
You got the same problem i got for my MGS1 Snake. :/

Well... About Rayman, any news? And i forget to ask you : If you can rig the suction cup on the raving rabbits please?
Thanks.

Wait, both to the same hand or the same bone or something? You gotta be clear with me man :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Incidentally,will you use PAT0 hacking to give hurt eyes,etc. to Rayman
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Rayman already has hurt eyes and final smash eyes, anything else I'm to lazy to make >.>

On the legends side of things....

[censored]ing Capcom :>.>palm: Barrets hand is a single object with the fingers TEXTURED on, and Areos two middle fingers are joined as one mutant finger :srs: ..... [censored]ing Capcom *facepalm*
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Epic Pervy on November 25, 2011, 09:29:53 PM
Wait, both to the same hand or the same bone or something? You gotta be clear with me man :srs:
Oh yeah, i forgot you rig the rabbit over the hand of Rayman or something else...I'm lost.

If you can rig the raving rabbit over Toad and but that suction cup please, it's better for the animation and PSA. Sorry.

Have you thought of importing Globox from Rayman 3 too? And Grand Minimus? Those would me nice to go with Rayman.

PS: If you tell me how to remove Rayman's pupils I can provide you a Bad/Dark Rayman
texture.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: KTH on November 25, 2011, 09:57:14 PM
Oh yeah, i forgot you rig the rabbit over the hand of Rayman or something else...I'm lost.

If you can rig the raving rabbit over Toad and but that suction cup please, it's better for the animation and PSA. Sorry.

Raymans over Luigi o-o I can add bones tot eh rabbit bone so you can animate him

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 25, 2011, 11:08:29 PM
PS: If you tell me how to remove Rayman's pupils I can provide you a Bad/Dark Rayman
texture.

Easy enough
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Epic Pervy on November 25, 2011, 11:29:55 PM
Raymans over Luigi o-o I can add bones tot eh rabbit bone so you can animate him

Easy enough

Yes but how do I do it? I looked at both material folders and I didn't find the pupils.

Anyways what rabbit are you talking about? A Rabbid for Brawl maybe?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 25, 2011, 11:38:33 PM
Yes but how do I do it? I looked at both material folders and I didn't find the pupils.

Anyways what rabbit are you talking about? A Rabbid for Brawl maybe?

Raymans all one texture for the main body. Just send me the textures and I'll remove the pupil in 3ds max, and collab you for the release

EDIT: Rabbid is for KTH's PSA
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]