Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 598893 times)
Rosetta-Hime
Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1995 on: August 12, 2014, 04:08:20 PM »

Can you teach me what you know? Internet tutorials don't do it for me and I could use a tut by someone I trust. Smiley
    For rigging, importing into BB, or custom models? Glad to know you trust me lol Smiley

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1996 on: August 12, 2014, 04:14:10 PM »

For rigging, importing into BB, or custom models? Glad to know you trust me lol Smiley

Both. Smiley

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1997 on: August 12, 2014, 04:44:09 PM »

Well for rigging, I usually place the object where I need it to be. Then I add the Skin modifier, add only the bones I need it to be rigged to, set the weight values, then go back and add all the other bones I didn't use for rigging in the Skin modifier. If all the bones aren't added when you add the Skin, then it won't import into BB correctly. For importing into BB, I do pretty much what MarioFan does. Just be sure it's .68b or lower, as MarioFan stated it has a messed up Shader0.
    For custom models... Well, I kinda create the shapes to get the basic form of what I need, then edit the mesh to look how I need it. Not really helpful, I know, but it's something you kinda have to experiment with on your own lol.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1998 on: August 13, 2014, 02:53:29 PM »

Good lord, I can't model a frikkin' boot worth [censored], haha. I'm trying to learn box modeling. Yeah, not very easy, this stuff, I gotta tell ya. It'll be a while before I can make something decent. Sad Maybe I should put a pre-made boot model in my scene and work from there. XD Yeah, this modeling stuff is absolutely difficult. But I'm not giving up.

I got K. Rool waiting for me though if I decide to rage quit lol.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1999 on: August 13, 2014, 05:18:16 PM »

Yah that's why I haven't bothered trying to learn yet, don't want to do all that hard work yet when most of my imports and movesets don't require custom models that don't exist yet. lol

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2000 on: August 13, 2014, 06:23:56 PM »

I'm working on my first WIP. Check her out in my new thread in Model Imports! Grin

Ware-Wolff
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2001 on: August 14, 2014, 07:59:31 PM »

i can help with Lip's PSA, if i can download her, any links?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2002 on: August 17, 2014, 08:51:27 PM »

i can help with Lip's PSA, if i can download her, any links?

Thanks for the offer! But I would prefer to go solo on this one. Tongue

Anyway, I'm going to take a little break from model imports. I'm very frustrated with the way my Saria import is turning out. D: So I think I'll either get back to K. Rool or my Feud fan-game. (The former is the most likely at this point)

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2003 on: August 17, 2014, 08:53:57 PM »

whatever works man. krool is doing well so far.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2004 on: August 17, 2014, 09:47:45 PM »

Yep. It's back to the King K. Rool PSA. I am NOT cut out for this rigging stuff. The Kokiri Girl import was just a fluke. Everything else I try to rig looks like [censored]ing [censored]. It's just not for me. I'm a PSA hacker, and that's what I should stay as. So I'll occasionally keep making custom models, but don't hold your breath. If I do keep doing them, I am not rigging another damn thing as long as I live.

Anyway, I have lots of animation work to tend to. I'll start out with finishing his Neutral B once and for all, as well as another A move, then it's back to misc stuff.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2005 on: August 17, 2014, 10:24:26 PM »

Yep. It's back to the King K. Rool PSA. I am NOT cut out for this rigging stuff. The Kokiri Girl import was just a fluke. Everything else I try to rig looks like [censored]ing [censored]. It's just not for me. I'm a PSA hacker, and that's what I should stay as. So I'll occasionally keep making custom models, but don't hold your breath. If I do keep doing them, I am not rigging another damn thing as long as I live.

Anyway, I have lots of animation work to tend to. I'll start out with finishing his Neutral B once and for all, as well as another A move, then it's back to misc stuff.
    So Saria is cancelled?

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2006 on: August 18, 2014, 08:44:56 AM »

So Saria is cancelled?

Yes. Unless someone else wants my MAX file with all the model parts set up. You see, my main problem is that vertices keep "caving in", you know, and becoming inaccessible. Even with Edged Faces mode on and the semi-transparent setting turned on, it turns into this web of a wireframe that I find too frustrating to navigate. D:

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2007 on: August 18, 2014, 12:30:28 PM »

Yes. Unless someone else wants my MAX file with all the model parts set up. You see, my main problem is that vertices keep "caving in", you know, and becoming inaccessible. Even with Edged Faces mode on and the semi-transparent setting turned on, it turns into this web of a wireframe that I find too frustrating to navigate. D:
    Have you tried going to Polygons, selecting say her left arm's polygons and then clicking detach to make a separate object? It makes it easier to navigate, but then you can see the edges, also a helpful tip, if you select two or more objects and use a Edit Normals modifier, you can make the edges smooth, though there is apparently another, easier way to fix that error, I've always manually did it with the Edit Normals modifier due to being a perfectionist.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2008 on: August 23, 2014, 01:01:47 PM »

So! Mac is finished and released. I will try to resume my PSA over Bowser, but: I need people who have played him at Smash Fest and other events to tell me which moves are mapped to which buttons. I have a video with most of his moveset, but it doesn't tell me which move goes with which combination and so on. And I still need a Giga Mac on DK's boneset, for Giga Bowser. I'd do it myself, but I don't have a raw model available. If possible, Giga Mac will also need an HD texture.

Another thing I want to tackle is ripping models from DKC Returns. I'm getting the ISO now, but I wonder if anyone's figured out / ripped anything from it yet.

Anyway, the other PSA I'm resuming at the same time is King Cold over Ganon. I'm going to take a break from K. Rool for the time being, as I have no motivation to do his animations at this time.

JackXIII
    Newbie Kitten

"Momma said, Knock You Out!"

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2009 on: August 23, 2014, 02:50:25 PM »

I need people who have played him at Smash Fest and other events to tell me which moves are mapped to which buttons. I have a video with most of his moveset, but it doesn't tell me which move goes with which combination and so on. And I still need a Giga Mac on DK's boneset, for Giga Bowser. I'd do it myself, but I don't have a raw model available. If possible, Giga Mac will also need an HD texture.

The Nintendo Direct that Revealed Greninja showcases Little Mac' s Move set.
    I've also played Little Mac at a Smash Fest.

Neutral B is Straight Lunge
    Side B is the Jolt Haymaker
    Up B Is the Rising Spinning Uppercut
    Down B is a Counter

I cant really go in depth with the aerials and tilts, but the Nintendo direct will be a Great Help.

"I have had carnal knowledge of the fairest maidens in heaven. Tasted the finest wines of Gaia. But none of it. None of it!  Excites my blood more than using my blade!" -Augus

Pages:  1 ... 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: