WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

well this is for nano assassins creed contest


based off of
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Kingskull95 on December 19, 2012, 12:02:15 AMwell this is for nano assassins creed contest based off of
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Of course! It makes perfect sense. :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

currently working on Haytham Kenway from ac3 heres a pic


@Mr.MW:

[spoiler]


There's your reference image for a specular map.

GOGOGO!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

December 19, 2012, 02:59:05 AM #7339 Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 03:00:28 AM by Flygon
Custom model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


December 19, 2012, 03:01:09 AM #7340 Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 05:29:28 AM by Mr.MW
Quote from: Velen on December 19, 2012, 02:44:18 AM
@Mr.MW:

[spoiler]


There's your reference image for a specular map.

GOGOGO!
lol dats the plan

@flygon
Noice

Quote from: Flygon on December 19, 2012, 02:59:05 AM
Custom model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

dawww so cute

Alright, I'm kinda done with the textures (I'm still going to have to vertex each of them once everything else is complete)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rash's bandannas might have to be remapped or something though. Also, I made a spotted and non-spotted variant of each flavor (Zitz gets two different colors because he used to be yellowish, but has since been made tealish).

And here's a question. Is it possible to give movable eyes to imports that are over Captain Falcon? I kind of doubt the captain himself has movable eyes, what with his helmet and all. So for now, I just painted a pupil on the same texture as his eye-whites, assuming that he won't be able to have movable eyes, and thus won't need a second texture just for the pupil.

Quote from: Aafyre on December 19, 2012, 04:48:21 AM
Alright, I'm kinda done with the textures (I'm still going to have to vertex each of them once everything else is complete)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rash's bandannas might have to be remapped or something though. Also, I made a spotted and non-spotted variant of each flavor (Zitz gets two different colors because he used to be yellowish, but has since been made tealish).

And here's a question. Is it possible to give movable eyes to imports that are over Captain Falcon? I kind of doubt the captain himself has movable eyes, what with his helmet and all. So for now, I just painted a pupil on the same texture as his eye-whites, assuming that he won't be able to have movable eyes, and thus won't need a second texture just for the pupil.

sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nope falcon doesnt have moving eyes sadly... but it can be added easily by giving him SRT0 animations for almost... everything o.e
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Aafyre on December 19, 2012, 04:48:21 AM
Alright, I'm kinda done with the textures (I'm still going to have to vertex each of them once everything else is complete)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rash's bandannas might have to be remapped or something though. Also, I made a spotted and non-spotted variant of each flavor (Zitz gets two different colors because he used to be yellowish, but has since been made tealish).

And here's a question. Is it possible to give movable eyes to imports that are over Captain Falcon? I kind of doubt the captain himself has movable eyes, what with his helmet and all. So for now, I just painted a pupil on the same texture as his eye-whites, assuming that he won't be able to have movable eyes, and thus won't need a second texture just for the pupil.

noice i better hurry up and finish with dat rig lol
only thing i saw with captain falcon was the Viso in the mouth
i think he can have it open, and half open
i dont know what Dx8 is talking about but i figure it has to do with a custom Moveset...

Yeah. me neither, so I guess we'll be leaving him with unmoving eyes. No biggy.

Quote from: DSX8 on December 19, 2012, 05:08:59 AM
nope falcon doesnt have moving eyes sadly... but it can be added easily by giving him SRT0 animations for almost... everything o.e

If only someone on this forum had the resolve to do that.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

so many models i have no idea where there from :/

Quote from: Mr.MW on December 19, 2012, 05:29:04 AM
noice i better hurry up and finish with dat rig lol
only thing i saw with captain falcon was the Viso in the mouth
i think he can have it open, and half open
i dont know what Dx8 is talking about but i figure it has to do with a custom Moveset...
Falcon has a mouth bone.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]