Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1167 1168 1169 [1170] 1171 1172 1173 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4670317 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #17535 on: December 29, 2014, 12:04:11 PM »

not all the models r on the model resource. I have the ripped files from the iso that i got from Twili on another site, and twili got said models from a wii u iso unpacker user that wont share his tools.
    Wonder if the SSB Wii U disk works with that, I remember you or someone else saying that the tool doesn't work for all Wii U games...so because Smash Bros has been out for over a month, probably doesn't work. Course most would be useless for Brawl due to the high quality and the existing Brawl models would make a good enough base model, but Gmod & SFM would make good use of SSB Wii U models.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17536 on: December 29, 2014, 01:27:34 PM »

not all the models r on the model resource. I have the ripped files from the iso that i got from Twili on another site, and twili got said models from a wii u iso unpacker user that wont share his tools.
    same here

as for smash bros models, we could optimize them
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 01:30:46 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #17537 on: December 29, 2014, 03:41:18 PM »

same here

as for smash bros models, we could optimize them
    Yes but a lot of the characters seem to be just higher quality versions of the Brawl models with different textures, it'd be useful for the new comers and characters with different designs like Bowser, Link and so on, but most of the characters would just be retextured & vertexed versions of the existing Brawl models. The stages would be lovely to rip though.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17538 on: December 29, 2014, 04:05:18 PM »

True. I was examining Peach's trophy, and the only thing that seems different about her is that her dress has modeled lace and layers, instead of just being textured on there. That's really the only model difference between thoe 2 models.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17539 on: December 29, 2014, 04:14:10 PM »

True. I was examining Peach's trophy, and the only thing that seems different about her is that her dress has modeled lace and layers, instead of just being textured on there. That's really the only model difference between thoe 2 models.

That's not all there is. Pretty sure they have some normal maps or bumps there too.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #17540 on: December 29, 2014, 05:30:23 PM »

Smash 3 team has a great headstart on the whole Sm4sh-ish character textures. Some can still be changed to be just like Sm4sh

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17541 on: December 29, 2014, 06:18:48 PM »

There are people ripping them and importing into MikuMikuDance...I tough I could be the first to rig Wii U models for MMD Sad

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17542 on: December 30, 2014, 12:04:21 AM »

more ruto! should be done in a few hours~

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17543 on: December 30, 2014, 01:00:18 AM »

my Darunia be over Bowser... i wouldve done DDD, but the bones on DDD r just... idek.. not even bone edits would help with le legs..

Ruto WIP pic! She's rigged over Zelda tho for my version. Took me only 2 hours to do this much progress... i be 2fast4myowngood

havent fixed the rigging around the hips, shoulders, or neck yet, but its close. might have to do some bone edits for the hand tho

Damn, I was gonna rig her over Peach, but since you're rigging her over Zelda, uh, wow, yeah, uh. Yeah...my fault for not replying to this thread in a few days...[censored]....

Well then....might as well can that project over Peach...it really was the only Hyrule Warrior's model that wasn't 20,000+ polygons. [censored].....go fig.  Cry
    « Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 01:03:09 AM by the_randomizer » Logged

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17544 on: December 30, 2014, 01:27:50 AM »

I kinda wish Ruto's fins could be given physics.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

zeldadove
    Hyper Kitten

im kinda still here..

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17545 on: December 30, 2014, 01:33:00 AM »

more ruto! should be done in a few hours~

why are her eyes blue?

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17546 on: December 30, 2014, 02:03:42 AM »

they're not blue ._.  its probably how bb rendered the gif... making them look blue

I kinda wish Ruto's fins could be given physics.
    well the fins by her legs r rigged to the dress bones (not shown in gif).. the fins on her arms tho... i couldnt think of how to do that.. but sucks it doesnt.

Damn, I was gonna rig her over Peach, but since you're rigging her over Zelda, uh, wow, yeah, uh. Yeah...my fault for not replying to this thread in a few days...[censored]....

Well then....might as well can that project over Peach...it really was the only Hyrule Warrior's model that wasn't 20,000+ polygons. [censored].....go fig.  Cry
    dude relax.. u can still do ur Ruto over Peach... just look at the PM i replied to ya with.

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17547 on: December 30, 2014, 04:48:44 PM »

it took awhile but now he is optimized, a page back DSX8 said around 15k for impa should be good so hopefully the same amount should be good for link. if not I will try to optimize some more.

just gotta add a few more verts to the scarf so that it can be properly rigged and UVd.

adding 3 faces for link's expressions increases poly count to 19k, but when setting them up you have to delete them so hopefully it works out. i compared 2 ver of my skyloft link and that what it looks like, original model with all faces had one count and after setting up the expressions the count was lowered.

also, I will be using link's brawl eyes so that I can easily port over the shader and materials.
    « Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 04:50:19 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17548 on: December 30, 2014, 05:03:21 PM »

it took awhile but now he is optimized, a page back DSX8 said around 15k for impa should be good so hopefully the same amount should be good for link. if not I will try to optimize some more.

just gotta add a few more verts to the scarf so that it can be properly rigged and UVd.

adding 3 faces for link's expressions increases poly count to 19k, but when setting them up you have to delete them so hopefully it works out. i compared 2 ver of my skyloft link and that what it looks like, original model with all faces had one count and after setting up the expressions the count was lowered.

also, I will be using link's brawl eyes so that I can easily port over the shader and materials.

going great dude

zeldadove
    Hyper Kitten

im kinda still here..

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17549 on: December 30, 2014, 05:18:31 PM »

.Sunshine daisy (alt)

Pages:  1 ... 1167 1168 1169 [1170] 1171 1172 1173 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: