WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Legendary Pervy on May 19, 2012, 04:38:17 AM
For the Parallel Worlds contest: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43959.0

Still working on the design. Then comes textures :af:

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 19, 2012, 05:13:46 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


yes! EPIC

Quote from: Mariodk on May 19, 2012, 06:17:03 AM
that hack give me idea xD

edit: here is the idea i got:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


no... just...no
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

+ kth's one.
there is too many.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Someone should do a Power Ranger over Captain Falcon with a Zord over the Blue Falcon.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on May 19, 2012, 02:02:15 PMSomeone should do a Power Ranger over Captain Falcon with a Zord over the Blue Falcon.
There's models for the rangers but none for the Zords. Good idea though.

Quote from: Solar99 on May 19, 2012, 02:17:10 PM
There's models for the rangers but none for the Zords. Good idea though.

Then we need to make one.

I want someone to make the Green Ranger and the Dragonzord.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Thanks to the suggestion of using Ray's tail, I also go the idea of using its legs (albeit tweaked) as well.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I also got the idea of using Gekko heads as shoulders, but we'll see how that works out.

May 19, 2012, 06:17:08 PM #1791 Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 04:13:24 AM by Solar99
Quote from: Velen on May 19, 2012, 02:18:30 PM
Then we need to make one.

I want someone to make the Green Ranger and the Dragonzord.
Personaly I want Gokai Silver made. *cough*IsaSuperSentainerd*cough* >.>

Quote from: SJS on May 19, 2012, 06:00:30 AM
It's like you went into my brain, found out what my dreams are made of, then rigged my dreams in 3DS Max   :srs:

That is exactly what happened.

:srs:

... actually no. BUT it is based on the Steampunk Varia Suit you had as an avatar once:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So NO. I'm not just plopping his head on Samus's body. I plan on attempting to model that. I've been busy trying to break it down into simpler polygons to find an easy approach, but I've been too busy with intense and menial physical labor lately to actuall do anything beyond putting his head on her body.

Had the idea while moving rocks yesterday. =D

Quote from: Angelglory on May 19, 2012, 06:09:26 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


No idea what that is, but I love it.


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 20, 2012, 02:43:30 AMThat is exactly what happened. :srs: ... actually no. BUT it is based on the Steampunk Varia Suit you had as an avatar once:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
So NO. I'm not just plopping his head on Samus's body. I plan on attempting to model that. I've been busy trying to break it down into simpler polygons to find an easy approach, but I've been too busy with intense and menial physical labor lately to actuall do anything beyond putting his head on her body. Had the idea while moving rocks yesterday. =D 
That is the most amazing Layton picture ever. :srs:
Why was that suit not in "Unwound Future"?

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


early preview
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 19, 2012, 05:13:46 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A winner is you.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


young naruto seems nice xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on May 20, 2012, 07:33:27 PM

early preview

is naruto letting everyone know to stop? ;D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.