Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 608540 times)
zutox
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1125 on: September 03, 2012, 05:50:41 PM »

I have on at least two different occasions had a PSA corrupt on my SD card just randomly. I removed it from my pc and placed it in my wii and I got a silent freeze every time I would pick the character. I replaced the PSA with the same PSA I had on my pc and it all worked again. That has happened two times with me. Weird, but as long as I can just put it back freshly I guess it doesn't bother me so much.  It sounds weird but maybe you should try to change it on another pc, just to test it and see if that might have worked. I have seen stranger things getting solved like that, without any reasonable explanation Smiley
    I am currently looking forward to Wolverine, Sora and Luffy!

You Never Know!

Youngnamez
    Expert Kitten

Due Tomorrow? Do Tomorrow

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1126 on: September 03, 2012, 06:22:18 PM »

How is Luffy's progress going?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1127 on: September 03, 2012, 08:28:57 PM »

Luffy requires a model fix before I can continue.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1128 on: September 04, 2012, 10:20:35 AM »

For all your problems, I blame BrawlBox. I see what you did there ...

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1129 on: September 04, 2012, 10:23:29 AM »

I gotta admit using BB to PSA is pretty hectic. My Pac files corrupt all the time for no reason so I always make a backup before editing something after testing on brawl. I have like 40 different pac files for one PSA because of fear of corruption.

But at least BB is worth it because you can see the hitboxes and it's just easier to use than PSA.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1130 on: September 04, 2012, 10:25:58 AM »

I gotta admit using BB to PSA is pretty hectic. My Pac files corrupt all the time for no reason so I always make a backup before editing something after testing on brawl. I have like 40 different pac files for one PSA because of fear of corruption.

But at least BB is worth it because you can see the hitboxes and it's just easier to use than PSA.
    You can still see the hitboxes without using BB as the way to PSA. Tongue

I really fear the use of BrawlBox, as the problems I had weren't 'cause of me, but 'cause of it.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1131 on: September 04, 2012, 10:30:54 AM »

i use BB to see hitboxes then i make a new attack but i will not save the new hitboxes i making the 100% same hitbox in PSA instead and then the Fit(char).pac is comeplete i used BB to lower the Filesize

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1132 on: September 04, 2012, 10:39:29 AM »

i use BB to see hitboxes then i make a new attack but i will not save the new hitboxes i making the 100% same hitbox in PSA instead and then the Fit(char).pac is comeplete i used BB to lower the Filesize

I've actually thought of doing that but my PSA is almost complete and it doesn't open in PSA anymore. I'll definitely do that for my next PSA though.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1133 on: September 04, 2012, 01:18:54 PM »

Thats what I've been doing now. It became painfully obvious that I had to after this headache that is Wolverine. HOWEVER it has to be something with Wolf because I made his Up and Down smashes with PSA and they still do [censored] for knockback.

Also, I'm at the library so I'll be able upload my progress for Sasuke(Hebi) to Animaine so at least thats something >_>;

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1134 on: September 04, 2012, 01:29:20 PM »

Thats what I've been doing now. It became painfully obvious that I had to after this headache that is Wolverine. HOWEVER it has to be something with Wolf because I made his Up and Down smashes with PSA and they still do [censored] for knockback.

Also, I'm at the library so I'll be able upload my progress for Sasuke(Hebi) to Animaine so at least thats something >_>;
    wolf has hardcoded stuff to make like side smash do a good knockback you need to use a special offensive collision instead of  the normal offensive collision he has loads of hardcoded stuff :S

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1135 on: September 04, 2012, 02:51:51 PM »

I'll try special offensive collisions... Maybe that'll work. >_>; Why didn't I think to try that...

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1136 on: September 04, 2012, 03:17:55 PM »

For all your problems, I blame BrawlBox. I see what you did there ...

Yup. for Sora, The new BB may have removed the catch and grab subroutines.

When I getinternet on my internet back, I'll upload it to you two. Because I STILL CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY HIS KICKS REFUSE TO DO DECENT KNOCK BACK. Its really starting to piss me off. the up and down smash both are semi useless because if this.

Check the weight knockback value and make it 0. Or make it higher.

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1137 on: September 04, 2012, 03:20:53 PM »

I'll try special offensive collisions... Maybe that'll work. >_>; Why didn't I think to try that...

*crosses fingers* Lets hope for the best Smiley

You Never Know!

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1138 on: September 04, 2012, 04:11:36 PM »

You guys sure sound professional
    anyways good luck with wolvo
    looking forward for a possible port though
    (cuz cough*Vegita*cough)
    « Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 04:12:33 PM by mr.mugenwii » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1139 on: September 04, 2012, 05:10:04 PM »

He uses a character specific GFX which I don't know makes porting easier or harder to do.

BUT if you put the work into removing that GFX and possibly importing your own and using it in place of the one he uses (His reflector gfx) then it should be easy to port.

Unless character specific GFX don't really matter to porters... Wolverine can go over anyone since he's not using an article.

Also, I've just received Sora from Anonymous and I'll be testing it out. So far the only REAL issue is his catch animation when used while Shielding.

Post Merge: September 06, 2012, 01:05:21 PM
    Wolverine: He's about 90% done... Gonna experiment with trying to make him bounce when you hit someone with drill claw... I'd been trying to do it with Dive kick but then I realized that I was editing the wrong move... whoops. Also... I dunno what I did, but I've lost my code I used to make Dive Kick bounce... I thought I copy/pasted it from when I had it working, but when I tested it out in-game, it didn't bounce. Hopefully Animaine still has that code so it'll make my life a bit easier.

After that... I'm going to try and clean up his Motion and PSA stuff a bit better so that I MIGHT have enough room for the ground final smash since I THINK the true issue was that I was going over the file size for the motion pac. So I'll be deleting stuff like the tail and blaster frames since... yanno... Wolvie doesn't use or have those.

That said, if anyone wants to help, I would actually like to try and get a couple imported GFX if possible. Basically the X shape purple thingy that he uses in one of his super Specials and the X shaped wind gfx that he uses when he does that one ground move... 

Those would really help make him complete.

Sora:  Tested and almost complete as well. Currently KJP has him to give him a good Glide stuff. And maybe he may know how to fix the Catch problem that Sora is having. Aside from that, I'll give it to Luci for beta testing after thats done and he'll be ready for a realse.

New Project: Had a conversation with my best friend and he convinced me to start on Hulk.

So I did... Using the initial model that JokeKid gave me... Its not perfect, but it has the rocks on the model unlike the Hulk models thats in the Vault...

So far this is complete:

Up-B: Gamma Charge: (I think thats the correct name) Will work like Gotenk's Up-B. Basically its a short dash in multiple directions. Will be able to be used twice in the air so if you use it off the ground, thats 3 times total.

Down Tilt: Crouching Heavy from MvC3 (Crouching sparta kick)

Side Smash: Standing Heavy (Large arm swing downward)

Up Smash: Crouching Med/Light (Dunno which... But he basically raises his arms up in a lifting motion.)

Attack 11: Standing Light
    Attack 12: Standing Medium

Jumps
    Falls

WalkSlow (I'll test this in game to see exactly how far this goes... Cause I might move it to the Walk Fast since Hulk is rather big and his stride is pretty long)
    ---

The one issue with Hulk is that since he is over DK, he has no Down Special in the air. BUT I think I have a way around that... Haven't tried it yet, but I hope it works. His down Special on the ground will be Gamma Wave. Which is why I needed the older model JokeKid never finished so that I could make the rocks move as needed.

Down Air is gonna be that Air Clap he does in MvC.

Thas all I have planned so far but I have to do some more research on Hulk in MvC since the video I have isn't very comprehensive.
    « Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 01:05:22 PM by Kagemaru » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: