Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 602572 times)
BlueBrain
God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1755 on: December 12, 2012, 11:26:37 AM »

but the dash animation only needs like 10 frames, look at link...

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1756 on: December 12, 2012, 12:10:35 PM »

Yeah I know but my main issue is that I'll need someone to get me those fancy kanji symbols and I also wont be able to do a cinimatic FS until I can test on my own stuff cause I have to see how the camera stuff works.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1757 on: December 12, 2012, 02:00:18 PM »

Call me a troll, do whatever, but hell, I need to know what happened to sanji. (No I didn't see this within the last two pages)

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1758 on: December 12, 2012, 02:02:30 PM »

Call me a troll, do whatever, but hell, I need to know what happened to sanji. (No I didn't see this within the last two pages)
    Needs dimble jamble mode gfx i was helping but...my pc died so >_>

Also youre not trolling, i know alot about trolling, look DSX8 thread :troll face:

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1759 on: December 12, 2012, 02:32:49 PM »

Yeah I know but my main issue is that I'll need someone to get me those fancy kanji symbols and I also wont be able to do a cinimatic FS until I can test on my own stuff cause I have to see how the camera stuff works.

What I meant was having FS eventually, like Maybe in V.2 or something. I didn't want to rush you or anything. I figured by the time you'll work on V2 (or once you decide to rework on Chun-li  after the first realese), you should have fix whatever issue restrain you from  testing stuff yourself. Even if you would have planned it for the first realese, I wouldn't have expect a perfect representation of the MvC/TvC Counter part the first time around, rather just a basic animation of Chun-li delivering a flying kick with a 3 sec pause/Slow mo when the opponent get hit basically something in the vein of Marth "critical hit" Final Smash.
    « Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 06:31:24 AM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1760 on: December 12, 2012, 03:35:22 PM »

Also youre not trolling, i know alot about trolling, look DSX8 thread :troll face:
    AWESOME 2.0!

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1761 on: December 12, 2012, 05:54:12 PM »

So I got off my ass and finally did finished the rig.

Will send it to you soon.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1762 on: December 12, 2012, 06:01:04 PM »

AWESOME 2.0!

Happy Face

Is that the sexy pose lee said?

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1763 on: December 12, 2012, 06:03:28 PM »

No idea. I was just testing the model.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1764 on: December 12, 2012, 06:13:43 PM »

Chun-Li sure had pretty cool shoes back then. >.>

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1765 on: December 12, 2012, 06:24:03 PM »

That model is dope... It'll work with all Chun-Li's current animations too?

Man... I don't know where I would be without J... Oh shi~

And I hate to ask... but.. TL? The guy inquired about it and since its on my mind I figure I'd ask. I told him you had to re-rig it cause something happened, but that was a day or two ago.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1766 on: December 12, 2012, 06:26:17 PM »

I sent you toon link yesterday. Check your pm.

It'll work with the animations. Just need to port it. It's a simple fix.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1767 on: December 12, 2012, 06:46:28 PM »

Was that what that link was?

I totaly didn 't download that xD

But thanks. I got it now. Ty good buddy.

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1768 on: December 12, 2012, 09:32:25 PM »

F*CK YEAH !!!!! I WAITED THIS COSTUME FOREVER !!!

Thank you very much man Happy Face ! Sorry for the reaction but i can help it lol. Just hope it won't make her file size too big or make the game data f*ck up like when GBC try to use the UMvC3 Chun-li model and add facial expression. Speaking of which, is it possible to have alternate faces on this model ? If it is, it would be REALLy neat. at least a blinking and a hurt face (and maybe one with closed eyes and a happy face for when she win) just saying. I know it's not menditory but it's a nice touch that's always welcome Wink

It's ok if they doesn't work due to file size or whatever reason i'mjust saying it would be nice.
    « Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 06:43:59 AM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1769 on: December 13, 2012, 12:22:38 AM »

Yes... Im srs here facial expressions would be very appreciated. But I understand that they may not work...

So at this point, I'm basically waiting for the model from JRush. Since there are gonna be some animations re-vamps with Chun-Li, I'd rather do them with the model I plan to use with her.

@JRush: Are you just giving me the Track-suit Chun-Li model? Or did you also fix up the normal outfit model? Because I'd like to continue using that particular outfit so that I can properly animate the dress...

---

I have done no animation/psa for any project today or yesterday I think... mainly because I take breaks from time to time. I also am scheduled to close my store most of this week except for Friday and Saturday so I'll probably get back to it then. Unless this girl I've been talking too wants to get wasted... anyway... we'll find out if I have a social life or not on Friday or Saturday AWESOME 2.0!

---

I realize that I haven't announced it here BUT

I'VE BEGUN PLANNING FOR SPIDER-MAN V2.0

I'm gonna post the moveset here as well as in the Op for anyone who wants to see it since I actually took the time out to jot something down for him. This is basically a quote of the PM I sent JRush64 so... yeah... This Spider-Man will have a custom web string model as well as a web ball model so that way GFX wont be needed and there wont be any lag from using them.

Quote from: PM to JRush64
    Ok, I'm gonna go over my moveset idea with you. Its heavily Spider-Man based and NOT necessarily based off MvC

Wait: I'll probably keep this either the same... Or something not soo... low to the ground...  Maybe something that looks Battle-ready but not like in MvC because just standing there seems kinda... strenuous.

Wait 2: He stretches... something like Goku or Chun-Li... cause if you think about it... the way he stands and crouches is like... murder on the back.

Wait 3: He squats down and kinda just... waits there. You can probably imagine it since he does something like that alot. Like when he's sitting on the edge of a building or something.

---

Run: Thinking of instead of Mario's Run I'd give him Snakes, ZSS, or CFs

Jumps: Every jump will be a custom jump. And as you know those are:
    JumpF: Some kinda jump where he flips forward while doing some kinda split

JumpB: Kinda like a backwards cartweel but about halfway through the flip (when he's upside down) he'll tuck in and flip about 2 more times really fast and then go into the fall.

JumpAerial: He curls up and flips 3 times forward

JumpAerialF: A side spinning jump that stops suddenly because he extends his body which is supposed to show his momentum of his spin stopping...

JumpAerialB: Something like Marth's back air jump... lots of spins and what not.

And also, we could add a few extra ones and have a code to randomly go to those jumps just to keep things fresh.

Falls I'll use the current fall Special as his new regular fall and I'll make a new Fall special since the current Fall he has is his MvC one which is kinda meh...

A: Left Straight
    AA: Right Uppercut (Think Shoryuken)
    AAA: Spinning air kick

Dash Attack: DropKick that flips off whoever hits. So when he connects, he'll backflip and the attack will end in the air.

Side Tilt: A roundhouse kick, Spidey style

Up Tilt: Uppercut (The current spider-man psa's upsmash) But the attack will end in the air.

Down Tilt: Something like the current Spidey psa's down smash

Up Smash: Flip Kick (Think the current Spidey psa's up grab) but the attack will end in the air. (starting to see a pattern?)

Side Smash: Sling shot: Spiderman webs the ground and pulls back for the charge/ Slings forward for the attack. Good range but I'll give it a lot of end lag. Will end in the air.

Down Smash: A aerial split/spinning kick. The charge animation will actually be him in the air since the start is a jump, and the charge will be him in the air, and the attack will be the kicks. It sounds off, but if you think about how spiderman fights in his games, there is some nice cinimaticly timed delays to his attacks. Like... a lot of build up to them.

Neutral Special: Web Ball but with a model... so the game wont freeze. Not sure if you can replace Sheik's needles with the model, so that way we can use floating points... or possibly multiple web balls...

Neutral Special Air: Same deal as above

Side Special: Same as the current PSA but with a twist. Holding B+A will make the side special an attack as well but it wont go as far. It will remain directional. I'll just have to re-vamp the animations for both attack and non attack to incorporate the new web model since it'll be more controllable and stylish.

The side special alone is about 10 animations due to being Air as well.

Up
    Up-air
    Side
    Side-air
    Down-air
    ---
    All the above as attacks

It also may be possible to create an if statement allowing the use of Sheik's chain tether... so that tether recovery could be used when close enough to the stage. I doubt this will work though.

Down Special Air: Remaining as web swing... The addition of the normal basic attacks allowing him to remain in the air will make this move more combo oriented then it already is.

Spidey-Sense: Will add in what SDoom never added in which is the option to go back or forward.

Up-Special Ground: Spider-Man shoots a web upwards and then pulls himself up with a kick

Up-Special Air: Spider-Man Shoots two webs up (at about a 20Degree angle away from him on either side) and pulls himself up with a fancy spin. No damage. But doesn't lead into fall special.
    ---
    Back Dodge: Backflip, but when he's in the air, he will do another aerial flip before he lands.

Front Dodge: One-handed cartwheel with an additional spin in the air before landing.

Down Dodge: Matrix-Neo bullet dodge

---

New Grabs:

Catch: We can make this a tether grab and have the web model be the tether. (Think Scorpion GET OVER HERE!) But it would have a fair amount of end lag to make up for the range. I'm thinking of copying Link's grab time.

Catch Dash: Same thing but shorter range and less end lag.

Catch Turn: Same as the dash pretty much.

Catch Wait: No change

UpThrow: Uppercut (Mortal Kombat style) but spidey ends in the air

Forward throw: Web Swinging Throw: Spider-Man swings them around (as seen in MvC) with his web and throws them foward.

Back Throw: Spider-Man jumps in the air, webs the person he's throwing, then overhead throws them but slams them back onto the ground behind him. He'll end in the air.

Down Throw: I would like to keep this one fairly cinematic... so it's a bit complicated.

He jumps back, webs the person, zooms into them, kicks them into the air, webs them again, zooms into them and does a flip kick downward sending them down. ending in the air.

---

Also,you know how most moves have 1 frame of hit lag, I plan to make the hit boxes have like... 2 or 3 frames to simulate the freeze frame that happens in the spider-man games.

---

Final Smash: Web frenzy combo:

Similar concept to the down Smash but it'll work on the ground or in the air.

Spiderman shoots out his web, whoever gets caught gets pulled towards him, he kicks them up, webs them, zoomes at them, kicks them as he goes passed them, repeats the process at a couple different angles a couple more times, then finishes off with a flipping kick downward with a mean spike.

The tricky part here is the web hitbox initially.

----
    Taunts:

Up-Taunt: he shoots a web up, and hangs upside down for a moment.
    down Taunt: Same as what it is now
    Side Taunt: Do your job or Does what a spider can gfx. We should make this a model changer type deal so that way people don't have to worry about the gfx.

----
    Win/Wait 1: Spider-Man jumps, shoots a web, then zips away

Win/Wait 2: Spider-Man comes down from above the screen and hangs upside down

Win/Wait 3:
    Also, doing it with model changers lets us take out the GFX thats is used in the initial spiderman psa so that the file size will be lower. Though the animation file might be larger.

I also haven't decided on which Spider-Man model to use... I'm thinking the big spiderman pack since people are most likely to use those models even though with the addition of the webs, they wont be usable...

Would you wanna kinda do what you did with Sora with those models and rig the new web stuff to them? I completely understand if you dont... someone else can do that... we only need to do it on one spider-man.

Now... because I know I'm not the only one here who's realized that Spider-Man is CRAZY good at recovery, his attacks will be fairly weak with only a few true kill moves. His moveset is combo-based yet relies on continuous movement to keep the opponent off balance. If you notice, a lot of his moves will keep him air-born which is fairly new to brawl.

I plan to bite the bullet and finally figure out how they did it with Lucario and Charizard in P:M

Pages:  1 ... 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: