Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 608545 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #285 on: April 23, 2012, 08:17:31 AM »

Worked fined for me...

And I mainly wanna have it so the computer will stop spamming it cause it would be more like Sheik's normally. I could always make two versions of it. One w/o charge and one with it.

Albeit I probably didn't notice cause my game lags a bit when Spiderman and Ironman or Wolverine are on the at the same. But even so, why would increasing the size of the GFX have any baring on the game?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #286 on: April 23, 2012, 08:39:20 AM »

its not the size, its the amount, SDoom used a LOT of graphics for the web ball, maybe u could import a new graphic effect model, following that tutorial... idk who made it right now >.<

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #287 on: April 23, 2012, 09:02:46 AM »

ShadowMarth did I think... I could be wrong. >_> I've seen the thread though.

Yeah, I've noticed the insane amount of GfX in those tabs >_>

And again... it doesn't lag noticeably for me. So I'm not in a hurry to remove it. And the charge would only increase the size... so that shouldn't have any baring on the lag... unless it does o.o

Gamma Kid: Wai u no answer my PMs?

Whats going on with Nightcrawler?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #288 on: April 23, 2012, 09:19:35 AM »

oh lol, didnt get further, u can get him if u want though, just dont touch his tail when animating...

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #289 on: April 23, 2012, 09:23:53 AM »

Sure, send him on over...

Did it come with the Sword?

But yeah, just send me the model.

I need something to work on besides Captain America.

speaking of Cap:

Up Tilt is done

Down air is done.

That said, the falling, jumping, crouching, and guard animations are all also done.

I'll have the different shield throws done today too probably.

But yeah, send me nightcrawler. I'd like to do his dodges, and things... teleporting... fun AWESOME 2.0!

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #290 on: April 23, 2012, 10:31:38 AM »

its not the size, its the amount, SDoom used a LOT of graphics for the web ball, maybe u could import a new graphic effect model, following that tutorial... idk who made it right now >.<
    Exactly this, and it does lag the game when you have 4 players, at least it does for me whenever I use PSAs and Spidey does a Webshot. Try 4 Spidermans and see for yourself.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #291 on: April 23, 2012, 10:38:39 AM »

Lol, I believe you guys.

But what do you want me to do about it? I really don't want to mess with the web ball cause that bit of lag doesn't bother me.

mechanically speaking, it would work the same if either of you toned down the gfx. I just am not comfortable messing with GFX since I'm not good at it. And that still doesn't say that there is a problem in making them larger... I think.

Carnage said he'd do the coding for it. I'll test it when he's done, and if I like it, then that's that. The only way I see changing that is if its an issue with file size.

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #292 on: April 23, 2012, 11:23:04 AM »

For Spidey, would it be possible to maybe import the web ball from MvC3 and the "web montain" (when the opponent is imprison by the web ball) too ?

お前はもう死んでいる。

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #293 on: April 23, 2012, 11:33:20 AM »

that sounds like it would take up a lot of file space if those were used u gotta remember its over sheik with the small fize size

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #294 on: April 23, 2012, 06:45:04 PM »

Spider-Man is done.

The last thing I was going to do was the Web Ball thing, but Carnage said he couldn't get it to work.

Soooooo.... Spider-Man is finished.

I wanted to get it all dressed up and hopefully get a blog post made for it... since its got a new model and a finished PSA.

And Captain America animations are... coming along. The amount of work required to animate that shield is maddening.

Its mainly because its attached to the RHaveN bone, which makes it insanely hard to animate..

But other then that, the Forward throw, and air diagonal down throw is done. The ground diagonal up throw is almost complete. These are the Side-B moves where he throws the shield. Not his grab attacks.

Down Air, and Up tilt are also done.

Edit:

[censored] this god damn shield in the ass with a long poll dammit all to [censored]ing hell #rageface

Deep breath...

Ok..

So I've finished up his shield throwing moves. Because of the difficulty involved in actually moving the movable shield, I'm not doing the air-diagonal up throw, or the ground diagonal down throw. Deal with it :/

But the ground straight throw, is 100% done, The ground diagonal up throw is 100% done, and the Air diagonal down throw is 100% done. In PSA you'll be able to alternate between the ground ones by holding Up on the control stick. If thats not possible, then it'll be by holding B instead of just pressing it. I know at least on of those are possible... :/

I'm researching MvC to get an idea for more moves. 1: Captain America is one of the most bland fighters ever... 2: MvC games go REALLY fast... so its hard to peg a move from him.
    « Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 11:59:31 PM by Kagemaru » Logged

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #295 on: April 23, 2012, 11:57:01 PM »

some issue's with the beta of ur spiderman animations... mostly position issue's with some animations

first up.. Ground Dodge.. pic didnt convert properly >_>"
    -he moves in and out of the stage depending on position.. u might wanna check his Xrot or Yrot bone to see if he even moves for the neutral ground dodge..

Down Throw..
    after doing a hit

end animation position

Back Throw...

ending animation position

the front throw has a slight position change also.. but not that much as the down and back throw, and the neutral ground dodge
    « Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 11:58:07 PM by DSX8 » Logged

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #296 on: April 24, 2012, 12:02:54 AM »

The throws were designed to move him on purpose.

As was the dodge.

Thats on purpose. I thought it was cool that he dodged... ALL the way out of the way. On some stages, it'll look strange, Like Corneria... but stages like that one in the pick, the down dodge looks pretty epic with him flipping ALL the way out of the way. Like how Mewtwo's down dodge is. Just more... dramatic.

And again, the forward and back grabs are meant to move him.

Edit: And i have no idea why Goku is in the air after spiderman does his down throw... That sends them straight down. o.O
    « Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 12:05:13 AM by Kagemaru » Logged

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #297 on: April 24, 2012, 12:04:12 AM »

The throws were designed to move him on purpose.

As was the dodge.

Thats on purpose. I thought it was cool that he dodged... ALL the way out of the way. On some stages, it'll look strange, Like Corneria... but stages like that one in the pick, the down dodge looks pretty epic with him flipping ALL the way out of the way. Like how Mewtwo's down dodge is. Just more... dramatic.

And again, the forward and back grabs are meant to move him.
    ah i see... u should make a version that doesnt do that to those animations.. it just doesnt look right to my eyes and sorta [censored]s me on combo's >_<

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #298 on: April 24, 2012, 12:07:49 AM »

Lol, I can, but then they wouldn't be as Spider-Man'y xD

The down dodge, is understandable. That, can actually be replaced with Sheik's normal dodge. The number of frames and vulnerability are exactly the same. Its just a aesthetic change.

But the grabs, they were made to be Spider-Man like. I even based them off memories of passed Spider-Man games I've played. (I say memories cause I didn't have access to references this weekend to work on them)

If you don't want him to move though. Just uncheck the moves character icon and see if that helps. Smiley

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #299 on: April 24, 2012, 12:09:48 AM »

lol aight.. and also i've only seen 1 win animation.. what happened to the other 2?

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: