Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 ... 115
Author Topic: xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)  (Read 535598 times)
LegacyWolf
Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #825 on: June 07, 2012, 06:43:38 PM »

Indeed. I can submit it once it's done, then you can make the ssbx version. Grin

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #826 on: June 07, 2012, 07:12:17 PM »

Sounds good Grin

Dhragen
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #827 on: June 08, 2012, 02:56:41 PM »

Okay well, as part of the developer team of SSF2 and as a former texture hacker, i want to ask if i can be part of the 3d edition project as some kind of supervisor. I have seen your hacks before guys and i really like the motivation you all have on doing this.

Through i feel you still needs to have some cleanup to do in therms of art style, because honestly, mostly on characters, which on texture quality are too diverse, like on Goku, which is a perfect 3d character translated from a 2d-cell shaded field  and with a great quality on his texture, compared with naruto, that just host the cellshaded style of the game that he went ripped of, it just out of place compared with goku.

I know the character hacks you have wasn't made by yours and you have permission by their autors to use them, there's no problem with that, but at least ask them to edit them or ask permission to do it yourself, having a defined art style on your project really makes the difference between an ambitious and proffessional project and just a fan hack, just look how it was SSF2 on it's earlier stages and now look how it is now.

I wish all of you guys with this, and have faith on your work, when more you do, you improve more, Tongue

Freelancer now, WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #828 on: June 08, 2012, 03:07:19 PM »

Okay well, as part of the developer team of SSF2 and as a former texture hacker, i want to ask if i can be part of the 3d edition project as some kind of supervisor. I have seen your hacks before guys and i really like the motivation you all have on doing this.

Through i feel you still needs to have some cleanup to do in therms of art style, because honestly, mostly on characters, which on texture quality are too diverse, like on Goku, which is a perfect 3d character translated from a 2d-cell shaded field  and with a great quality on his texture, compared with naruto, that just host the cellshaded style of the game that he went ripped of, it just out of place compared with goku.

I know the character hacks you have wasn't made by yours and you have permission by their autors to use them, there's no problem with that, but at least ask them to edit them or ask permission to do it yourself, having a defined art style on your project really makes the difference between an ambitious and proffessional project and just a fan hack, just look how it was SSF2 on it's earlier stages and now look how it is now.

I wish all of you guys with this, and have faith on your work, when more you do, you improve more, Tongue
    he got my permission  for my goku moveset/soon naruto PSA xD since i am making naruto as much as possible SSBF2(but only afew moveset changes but not much like down-smash that dont look good in 3d)

also you forgot naruto also got HD textures like as goku(both Kid naruto and teen) xD

also i have kinda planed to do SSBF2 mario/sonic(but sonic´s FS since its not possible) sonic dont got filesize for a super sonic+normal sonic model in 1 Sad or it will maybe have been possible
    « Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 03:08:48 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #829 on: June 08, 2012, 03:47:05 PM »

At Dhragen if you really are part of Cleod9's dev team then I'll let you be in charge of the 3D Edition. My main focus is Super Smash Brothers. X and that project requires most if not all my hacking/modding time. I'll still be checking in on the 3D Edition project from time to time to see that everything is getting done. I suggest you make a new thread first. I have confiedence in your skills that you'll make an exceptional leader. This 3D Edition will be based off v0.8b and will be updated as the last 2 versions comes out at a later date. Just PM me if you have any more questions. Also I might take a week or 2 off from modding. I'm not quiting, but it has come to my attention I'm not spending the amount of time I should with my girlfriend and baby, and that's not fair to them. I still want to enjoy my summer and get new shcolarships ready so I'm not screwed when the time comes. I'll still work on mods, mainly getting work done for SSBX, and when I return I should have stuff ready for release as well as new previews, so my thread won't be as active. Sorry for those who were looking forward to some of my projects, but you may have to wait. Any other questions then please don't hesitate to PM me. As for those of the SSBX dev team take a break and do as you please, I'll have a ton of new info for the team when I return but everyone has a right to enjoy their summer freely and stress free Grin

Dhragen
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #830 on: June 08, 2012, 04:55:02 PM »

At Dhragen if you really are part of Cleod9's dev team then I'll let you be in charge of the 3D Edition. My main focus is Super Smash Brothers. X and that project requires most if not all my hacking/modding time. I'll still be checking in on the 3D Edition project from time to time to see that everything is getting done. I suggest you make a new thread first. I have confiedence in your skills that you'll make an exceptional leader. This 3D Edition will be based off v0.8b and will be updated as the last 2 versions comes out at a later date. Just PM me if you have any more questions. Also I might take a week or 2 off from modding. I'm not quiting, but it has come to my attention I'm not spending the amount of time I should with my girlfriend and baby, and that's not fair to them. I still want to enjoy my summer and get new shcolarships ready so I'm not screwed when the time comes. I'll still work on mods, mainly getting work done for SSBX, and when I return I should have stuff ready for release as well as new previews, so my thread won't be as active. Sorry for those who were looking forward to some of my projects, but you may have to wait. Any other questions then please don't hesitate to PM me. As for those of the SSBX dev team take a break and do as you please, I'll have a ton of new info for the team when I return but everyone has a right to enjoy their summer freely and stress free Grin

I would be pleased by the offer, but i am on the same situation than you are, along with the works i have to do on collegue and stuff. Right now 0.9 is my main focus, and i don't want to get in charge on something that i will not fully attend (or not this year at least), plus i don't know the people who are involved on it at all.

But as i said early, i can give you guys feedback and give constructive critizism about your progress for serve like a guide or reference compared wit the work done on SSF2, but not for such a big position that i can't handle right now, sorry guys, :S

Freelancer now, WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #831 on: June 08, 2012, 04:56:42 PM »

It's fine I'll oversee both projects, just make sure v0.9 is great Grin

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #832 on: June 11, 2012, 02:26:20 AM »

Quick preview of my Resident Evil 6/ Super Smash Bros. X Leon moveset, more to come Grin

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #833 on: June 11, 2012, 02:28:01 AM »

Quick preview of my Resident Evil 6/ Super Smash Bros. X Leon moveset, more to come Grin

not bad so far

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #834 on: June 11, 2012, 02:32:44 AM »

Yea more to do and obivously I can't work on him as I want until RE 6 comes out so what you see I'm basing off his E3 2012 gameplay cuz the producers say what you see in the demo is accurate is to what you'll see in the final product and it's good to map out his moveset now instead of holding it off for later Tongue

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #835 on: June 11, 2012, 02:46:03 AM »

u know how to psa?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #836 on: June 11, 2012, 03:03:19 AM »

A little, but I'm more better at animating Tongue

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #837 on: June 11, 2012, 11:35:33 AM »

You work quick!

My guess is thats the Neutral-B Attack?

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #838 on: June 11, 2012, 12:09:27 PM »

Nope the AAA combo which will make Leon fans cry for joy. It's a combination of Resident Evil 2, 4, and 6. The basic A attack is the simple gunshot Leon always has, mainly seen in Resident Evil 2. The second A attack is the backward kick he had in Resident Evil 4. And the last A attack is the double pistols from Resident Evil 6. Doing all them together in a combo looks and feels satisfying, and gives Leon a more original and badass feel to Smash Bros. X Grin

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #839 on: June 11, 2012, 01:06:06 PM »

is anyone else getting a moveset from you?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Pages:  1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 ... 115
    Print
    Jump to: