Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT

Started by Omniscient X, April 11, 2012, 06:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pics

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thank you for the reference pictures, I apologize for the Down-Special as it hasn't even been edited yet I was just building an animation under that name so it calls it up for the regular Down-Special.

Good feedback too thanks!

Are both those N-B pictures on the ground though? It should be using a different animation for the air and Zeus should hover briefly.
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on September 13, 2012, 04:53:45 AM
Thank you for the reference pictures, I apologize for the Down-Special as it hasn't even been edited yet I was just building an animation under that name so it calls it up for the regular Down-Special.

Good feedback too thanks!

Are both those N-B pictures on the ground though? It should be using a different animation for the air and Zeus should hover briefly.
-Omni
Yep are the ground ones just moved the camera to hide the floor so you can see the entire GFX ;D

September 13, 2012, 05:29:58 AM #138 Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:07:51 PM by Omniscient X
Alright sweet, did the aerial version work alright?

And since Blade of Olympus is winning the poll by such a large margin I'm taking the liberty of trying to get the model now.  Unfortunately there is a problem as I cannot directly rip it from the PS3 game so I'm going to take the model and texture from some skyrim hack and then get it into 3ds max!
-Omni

What're you looking to import that over? Ganon's sword?

Quote from: Omniscient X on September 13, 2012, 05:29:58 AM
Alright sweet, did the aerial version work alright?

And since Blade of Olympus is winning the poll by such a large margin I'm taking the liberty of trying to get the model now.  Unfortunately there is a problem as I cannot directly rip it from the PS3 game so I'm going to take the model and texture from some skyrim hack and then get it into 3ds max!
-Omni
question i dont remember if zeus´s appeared on the gow 2 game because demonboy can rip models from the GOW2 game ;D
so you can also get blade of olympus ;D

September 14, 2012, 12:02:10 AM #141 Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 02:21:06 AM by Omniscient X
Sweet  ;D but I already have this model so im hoping someone can import it for me soon!  It'll be a nice addition I'm just worried about the file size a bit :/

@GammaRidley sorry I must've missed your comment earlier but I added multiple GFX to Ganondorfs file and the tornado is currently the article that replaces the sword.
-Omni


Quote from: Omniscient X on September 14, 2012, 12:02:10 AMSweet  ;D but I already have this model so im hoping someone can import it for me soon!  It'll be a nice addition I'm just worried about the file size a bit :/ @GammaRidley sorry I must've missed your comment earlier but I added multiple GFX to Ganondorfs file and the tornado is currently the article that replaces the sword. -Omni

did you get a good import model of Zeus for the new Zeus PSA over ganon?

I asked demonboy about it so he's going to see what he can do about it.
-Omni

Everything in this project looks awesome...
Sasuke(x2)
Zeus
Shadow Mario/Bowzer Jr
Naruto+Luffy

Everything amazing's coming soon

September 19, 2012, 03:58:45 PM #145 Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 04:00:10 PM by Omniscient X
Quote from: metatrongrhm on September 17, 2012, 11:40:04 AM
Everything amazing's coming soon
Indeed, well PSA work on the Down-Special is mostly done so I'm nearing completion.  I'm just waiting for somebody with some rigging skills to rig up the Blade of Olympus for me.


If you have any decent rigging/texturing skills please post here!  I could really use your help!!  :srs:

Working on getting a couple possibly models as fall backs if the Zeus model cannot be ripped from God of War 2 so I could use some help rigging and importing those as well!

Going to go through and polish off some of the animations to make them look "cleaner" and start to balance the PSA, the limiters are in place on the Up-special (recharges upon touching the ground/Wait1) and the Down-smash (recharges upon double jumping).  I'm gonna go through and soften some of the hitboxes to make them slightly less lethal.  Last on my list I might give the lightning textures a little work and alter the N-B effects such as angling and size to give it some variation  :happy:
-Omni

Stop using your alt to bump your thread. The topic creator can safely bump their own thread without getting sanctioned
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hopefully one of the posts you just deleted isn't completely gone as I would like the contents so I can add my beta ideas for throws into my moveset.
-Omni

It's all in the Recycle Bin. If you can't find it, let me know which post was it. And don't do that again.

Superman. Even though I don't follow DC, I just feel there needs to be more of it.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509