Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 33
Author Topic: Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT  (Read 178788 times)
Omniscient X
Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #165 on: October 31, 2012, 02:06:37 AM »

For those of you who are deprived of life and don't read the WIP thread here's an older preview of Tremor Smash

For the rest of you who've also been following me in the WIP thread, you're probably eager to see the newest previews, I'm sorry Chaos Form isn't in them texturing is apparently taking longer than expected  not impressed but Anivernage will get it uploaded soon!  Erm where was I...Oh yes the previews!  I completed the Neutral Special: Blade Geyser today (or at least some lesser form of it, expect it to be much improved before the release) mostly just testing the hitboxes and if the GFX worked before I started throwing in alot of blades.

Thankfully for me it worked flawlessly, the blades protrude from the ground quickly and shatter the earth they shoot up from as far as I'm concerned it looks and performs awesome!  So I'll be tacking on a radius of swords to cover him visually except I'm going to leave him open to attack from behind, I figure that'll make the move a lot less spammable, and it has a [censored] ton of lag.  See you all soon for another update when I get the textured Chaos Form  Grin hopefully tomorrow!
    « Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 04:53:03 AM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #166 on: October 31, 2012, 06:02:21 AM »

YOOOOOOO this is freaking sick!!  i dont even know wo this character is but im can wait to have him.

woul i be able to gey some help with gfx for one of my psa's final smashes?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #167 on: October 31, 2012, 09:45:45 AM »

Sure Animaine just PM me what you need help with!
    -Omni

Post Merge: November 01, 2012, 06:59:24 PM
    Hey everyone Anivernage just finished the texture and UV Mapping so big thanks to him!!  Happy Face Anyway here's the Chaos Form in game with its texture!

Note: I will be changing the sword texture to a more "fiery" look, and I'm looking forward to fixing some of the little problems it has but for the most part its pretty awesome  Grin

I'll be back with more updates on Harpoon Tackle and Blast of Hatred soon!!
    -Omni
    « Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 06:59:26 PM by Omniscient X » Logged

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #168 on: November 03, 2012, 08:26:14 AM »

Man... You are a beast at this kind of stuff.

I must learn your ways, take me as your pupil! XD

But seriously, your stuff looks awesome!

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #169 on: November 03, 2012, 01:28:03 PM »

i dont have a clue who that hsi but that lava/flame creature looks badass is the psa on ganon?

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #170 on: November 03, 2012, 07:14:40 PM »

@Royal Blade thanks for the hype lol

@Carnage it's War from Darksiders the "flame/lava creature" is his Chaos Form and nah this PSA is over Ike because War is sword wielding character.  I'm planning on making another shapeshifting character over Ganon but idk who.
    -Omni

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #171 on: November 06, 2012, 05:33:56 PM »

I've updated the sword texture for War's Chaos Form  Happy Face see the results here:

Alright, now I've been working on War frequently lately and I'd like to get it finished and at least get a beta out soon, so I have a decision to make!  For War's Neutral Special: Blade Geyser where should the swords erupt from the ground?  Here are the options:
    1) It stays like it is and just causes a thicket of blades to rise only directly in front of War almost like a wall.

2)It causes swords to erupt in a straight line in front of War for like 2-3 stage builder blocks

3)It causes swords to be unleashed in a radius around War, but still leaving him open to aerial attacks.  (This is my personal favorite  Grin )

Make sure to cast your vote in the poll!! Note here's how it currently looks (Option #1):

On another note I've given War some "dash-dodges" instead of regular rolls, so War propels himself forward/backward at a high rate and covering about 1.8x the distance of Ike's regular roll, and always facing his point of origin or where he started from.  To balance it I reduced the intangibility frame time so that it is much harder to dodge projectiles via this technique, although it is still relatively easy to do so with War's regular (and unchanged) neutral dodge that happens when your press L/R+Down.

Working on Side Special: Harpoon Tackle currently!  Will update with more screenshots soon!  Look forward to hearing feedback!
    -Omni

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #172 on: November 06, 2012, 06:24:44 PM »

Incredible, i love the effect you give for broken ground.

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #173 on: November 06, 2012, 06:35:57 PM »

Thanks KTH, hopefully I can get that sampling texture to work properly.  For some reason my Chaos Form used to sample from the stage textures perfectly so I'm going to go back and study that and if all else fails I'll use the self-sampling textures from my Ike PSA!  Wanted to put this effect from Gekitou Special Naruto or whatever that pulverizes the ground and sends out a rolling shockwave but it was way to high in file size to be used, but if we learn to add articles or GFX into a motionetc file I'll be sure to add that one in!
    -Omni

Just some fun previews:
    Perfect Obliterate GFX & hitboxes

Sometimes when the background of Frigate Orpheon (when it goes dark) can darken the "ground shatter" GFX

Chaos Form vs Lucas

Kirby suffers the wrath of perfected hitboxes for Obliterate

...and then is impaled from below by Blade Geyser

« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 12:06:48 AM by Omniscient X » Logged

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #174 on: November 07, 2012, 12:14:20 PM »

Sweet!
     Happy Face

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #175 on: November 08, 2012, 04:52:49 PM »

Thanks for all the interest guys!  

So I've been working on the Side Special: Harpoon Tackle and it's nearing completion it works pretty well I'll post in-game screenshots tonight.  In the meantime, I've started on the Up Special: Shadowflight and I've changed the function a little bit by allowing War to perform a partial transformation and sprout his wings from Chaos Form (albeit a bit larger to function for flight) seen in these progress screenshots:

a did not mean to give War this kind of "fallen angel" look but it suits him nicely  Grin

Also I'll be incorporating more partial transformations, this is the list I have so far:
    -An alternate D-Tilt where War grows his Chaos Form's tail and performs a tail swipe with it.
    -An alternate U-Tilt where War sprouts his Chaos Form's wings and slashes the air with them.
    -An alternate dodge which functions as a shield where War sprouts the wings and envelopes himself with them, negating any damage from attacks (slightly slower on the start up than the standard shield, but provides a viable option should your shield be too small to absorb the attack).

Note that the partial transformations that function as an attack lack the "super armor" that a full Chaos Form transformation affords War with, and they are far less powerful.

I'm planning on including recolors so if someone would come forward and do that for me it'd be awesome!!  One recolor will be "Angelic War" with golden armor and an inverted Chaos Form (so it's skin will be a whitish glow and the "lava" will be a deep blue).

I think this will be an interesting addition to War's moveset!  See you all soon for more updates!
    -Omni

P.S. I'm cutting my hack limit down to like 1-3 more hacks before I leave KCMM, but I will hold large polls for each hack where anyone can suggest a moveset and I WILL DO the winning idea.  Just thought I'd give you all a heads up  Undecided
    « Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 11:31:18 PM by Omniscient X » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #176 on: November 09, 2012, 02:36:25 AM »

cant wait to try that mother just for the badassery altough i never played any of his games xD if you ever interested in making a pokemon trainer psa with me let me know i have details of my idea on my thread.

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #177 on: November 10, 2012, 03:52:49 AM »

... You're leaving Sad
    Well... I've never played Darksiders, but the moveset you've made looks awesome.

FailureBiWinning
    Intermediate Kitten

I'm still here - sort of.

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #178 on: November 10, 2012, 06:22:42 AM »

If you're still open to ideas for where the swords should erupt from in Blade Geyser; I think you could use all three. Which one you would get depends entirely on which direction you're tilting the control stick after initiating the neutral special. Allow me to explain:

1) You start the neutral special and leave the control stick in a neutral position: the blades will only rise directly in front of War.

2) You start the neutral special and press down on the control stick after it starts: the blades will erupt in a radius around War.

3) You start the neutral special and press forward (left or right depending on which direction War is facing) after it starts: the blades erupt in a line in front of War.

That's my suggestion; but if I absolutely had to pick just one, I'd go with the swords erupting in a radius. Still -if it's even possible- I think it'd be interesting if you gave him the ability to do all three.

Suggestions aside; I'm not too familiar with Darksiders, but I'm looking forward to the War moveset!

That guy who posted a few times and then ran away.

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #179 on: November 10, 2012, 07:36:02 PM »

Guys, I've stated I'm going to do at least 3-4 more hacks  Happy Face no need to stress and its only a thought I'm just excepting the reality that someday I'll leave, but it may be in the not too distant future.  Either way I'm glad you all like the ideas and the previews.

If you're still open to ideas for where the swords should erupt from in Blade Geyser; I think you could use all three. Which one you would get depends entirely on which direction you're tilting the control stick after initiating the neutral special. Allow me to explain:

1) You start the neutral special and leave the control stick in a neutral position: the blades will only rise directly in front of War.

2) You start the neutral special and press down on the control stick after it starts: the blades will erupt in a radius around War.

3) You start the neutral special and press forward (left or right depending on which direction War is facing) after it starts: the blades erupt in a line in front of War.

That's my suggestion; but if I absolutely had to pick just one, I'd go with the swords erupting in a radius. Still -if it's even possible- I think it'd be interesting if you gave him the ability to do all three.

Suggestions aside; I'm not too familiar with Darksiders, but I'm looking forward to the War moveset!

I absolutely love this.  This is the kind of feedback that I've wanted on all my movesets, and believe it or not I hadn't ever thought of this option!  I'll see where I could make the coding work (because I think I can make it work) and maybe I'll be able to do that, the only reason I wouldn't is I might have to add a lot of lines of code and that'd jack up the filesize.  What I might do is add some bones to War's model and maneuver them accordingly...ya I think that's what I'll do  Wink
    -Omni

Post Merge: November 11, 2012, 09:42:52 PM
    Just an update on my progress with War, I've been working on the Up-Special: Shadowflight this weekend and due to some setbacks I had to spend alot of time troubleshooting it.  Eventually though, I got it to work so I give you NEW PROGRESS  Grin

Forgot to delete the sword glow code before I took the screenshots   so that's why the ground shatter comes off the sword in that one pic, but the partial transformation works flawlessly!  So I'm looking for someone to make a preview video for War, if they would be so kind.

Also I've made some attribute alterations to match War's "god-like" physical prowess, so I've jacked up his strength so he can hurl boxes and heavy items a much farther distance as well as diminishing his dash speed but made his acceleration quicker.  His "boost-dash" rolls attribute for his speed making him fast in melee combat and I also made his 1st jump much greater, while also crippling his midair jump.  Here's a picture of the height he can get from his 1st jump:
    As he keeps pace with an enhanced-Avatar Ness.

I've made significant progress on the Neutral Special but haven't had time to test or take screenshots so I'll update soon!
    -Omni
    « Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 10:34:44 PM by Omniscient X » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 33
    Print
    Jump to: