Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT

Started by Omniscient X, April 11, 2012, 06:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thanks Ani, I'm going to give it a 90 degree rotate so that the "shine"/"glow" faces the stage, because right now it's angled so it's hard to see in-game.

I'm still trying to find/rip some decent lava graphics, because the ones from Norfair either suck or completely shaft the filesize.
-Omni

NSMB WII have many lava gfx for the levels.
Well, just a possibility. ;D

Quote from: Anivernage on December 04, 2012, 05:23:41 AM
NSMB WII have many lava gfx for the levels.
Hmmm that's an interesting possibility I'll look into it  :happy: thanks!
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on December 01, 2012, 09:19:05 PM
Alright I've updated the moveset feel free to read it and give feedback as you see fit.  I've finished every move with the exception of the Down Special, as much as I would like to make it Grey Shield "shield" moves are incredibly hard to do so I'll have to do some exploring in PSA before I create that move.  Also any ideas for the taunts would be appreciated, as you know I strongly favor "attack taunts" giving characters access to powerful moves on the ground after they've achieved a certain % level.  Look forward to hearing from you guys!
-Omni

Big thanks to Gumdramon for the model and rig  :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And so it begins  :srs:

Post Merge: December 02, 2012, 09:37:26 PM

Bumped for progress on WArgreymon's Neutral Special: Terra Force, let me know if you guys have any complaints or concerns about the moveset or the model!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Will post in-game screenshots later!  And the fireball's textures aren't fully rendered in Brawlbox that texture is transparent where the black is and the texture animation creates a "fire" effect.
-Omni
Glad to be of service.

It really helps me practice with my rigging.

Also, that Wargreymon is lookin awesome so far!

Rig works great did you see the new screenshots?  I'll copy them into this post for you!  But Gumdramon what bones are the shield parts rigged to?  I'm attempting to make a grey shield animation lol
-Omni
Screenshots:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Omniscient X on December 04, 2012, 05:49:12 AM
Rig works great did you see the new screenshots?  I'll copy them into this post for you!  But Gumdramon what bones are the shield parts rigged to?  I'm attempting to make a grey shield animation lol
-Omni
Screenshots:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeap I saw em. Lookin badass!

and that would be the..

Shield L and Shield R bones.
Though I think I named them wrong... L is supposed to be R and R was supposed to be L. xD

It's all good!  ;D I'll see what I can do about a Grey Shield special!!
-Omni

lol i said the wrong name for his shield back when i suggested that move. its really called "Brave Shield"
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Yes Animaine I'm fully aware of that I just like the sound of Grey Shield

Well I'm having an exceptionally bad time finding an appropriate GFX to do Great Tornado justice, at first I figured a tornado effect would do.  However, I believe a more drill-esque effect would be more suitable for the attack the trouble is I can't seem to find one...and I'm not about to go scouring games to find one.  Also if you guys have any ideas as to where I should look for some water effects because I can retexture them to make some better lava effects for Lava Geyser as my current ones are rather chunky lol
-Omni

Finished the Side Special: Great Tornado  :happy:

Here are some screenshots to go along with it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm having some technical difficulties with the texture but it's not a monumental problem I'll fix it tmrw, anyway the rings should be identical to those of "Ray Gun Shots" but with flame color.  I'm really pleased with the outcome of this special move as well, it is just as fluid as Terra Force, and Wargreymon really has an agile and smooth feel to him.  Now I'll polish off Flight and start on coding Grey Shield, the Down Special which I updated with a description in the OP.
-Omni


Sweetness

Oh yea, finally finished your Agumon request tonight. Sorry I got to it so late though. I'll shoot it over to ya.

Whoa looks like I've been gone a little too long, time to get to work  :srs:

I've finished the standard attacks and the Down Smash: Fissure Slam

Here are some screenshots I think you'll all like  ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Might tweak that texture sampler but it's doing a pretty good job, this move is finalized with the exception of a little damage and knockback changes!  And as of now I estimate I'm at about 40% with Wargreymon overall.  Also the aerial Terra Force (N-B) is done.
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on January 06, 2013, 01:32:43 AM
Whoa looks like I've been gone a little too long, time to get to work  :srs:

I've finished the standard attacks and the Down Smash: Fissure Slam

Here are some screenshots I think you'll all like  ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Might tweak that texture sampler but it's doing a pretty good job, this move is finalized with the exception of a little damage and knockback changes!  And as of now I estimate I'm at about 40% with Wargreymon overall.  Also the aerial Terra Force (N-B) is done.
-Omni

You never cease to surprise me blue hedgehog
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am sure someone has asked already, but I couldn't find the answer, so here it is: Who is he over? It's looking really interesting, always good to see new PSAs
You Never Know!