Leon Exodio's Stage's SkyScraper V2!!

Started by Leon Exodio, April 17, 2012, 11:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what stage do you want me to finish/make first

Skyscraper V2
7 (12.5%)
Ricco harbor from mario sunshine
21 (37.5%)
Chao garden
2 (3.6%)
Any sa2/generations stage
15 (26.8%)
I DONT CARE JUST FINISH ONE!!
11 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56


hey guys i have somebad news my computer stopped working so i may not be able to get city escape done

Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 13, 2012, 05:14:11 PM
hey guys i have somebad news my computer stopped working so i may not be able to get city escape done
i'm so sorry to hear that, that's terrible :oshi:

I hope you get it fixed soon D:

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

There's a bit more bad news...

I've attempted to optimize this city escape stage. Unfortunately, it doesn't want to work without freezing. There's 1093 objects, so it's extremely difficult. :srs:

I do, however, want to try a few more things before giving up.

awwww, hope u get it working...

LOL @ avvy
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 14, 2012, 10:06:58 PM
There's a bit more bad news...

I've attempted to optimize this city escape stage. Unfortunately, it doesn't want to work without freezing. There's 1093 objects, so it's extremely difficult. :srs:

I do, however, want to try a few more things before giving up.
Fusee the objects. the object/polygon count is the main reason.
At least with 541.5 objects should work.
Well not .5 just 540 or something similar.
With 100 youll be better.
If texture is the problem of fusing.
Fusee textures in one big 1024x1024 at least should work.

Just super saiyan.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 15, 2012, 12:59:18 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome man :happy:
But still if you finished "you know what" upload to get a recover if something happens in the future (i hope  nothing happens but just as caution)
lol

Quote from: Anivernage on December 15, 2012, 01:21:52 AM
Fusee the objects. the object/polygon count is the main reason.
At least with 541.5 objects should work.
Well not .5 just 540 or something similar.
With 100 youll be better.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Like I said, it won't let me do such because it crashes due to excessive usage.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 15, 2012, 01:30:10 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Like I said, it won't let me do such because it crashes due to excessive usage.
Lol i love how i make you mad :P


ok if city escape wont work then ill have to scrap the sa2 stages and get sonic generations city escape will be even worse i guess so ill be taking stage request for now just message me  and link me the stage and ill make it when i have time

glad your cpu's working again

sad that city escape wont work though

no request from me....
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

yeah me to illl be working on a psa intell somebody want a stage

nice

and LOLOLOLOL @avvy
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I'm not the type of person to request... But... ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on December 19, 2012, 04:00:17 PM
I'm not the type of person to request... But... ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

will scene the sa2 stages wont work then maby not