Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 08, 2012, 12:34:33 AM #180 Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 12:23:19 AM by LegacyWolf
I'm still pissed about it. However, I'll continue this project, as I have struggled for more than half a year to try and get it into brawl. I'll bring something that will not fail to impress.

Post Merge: August 08, 2012, 05:14:00 AM

Casino Night Zone is pretty much complete. Animated lights and perfected lighting.





SSBB Hack - Casino Night Zone

Download it here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27379



Post Merge: August 09, 2012, 12:22:31 AM

Preview of revamped Casino Night Zone:



The revamp of the animated lights and extra stage elements on Casino Night Zone is looking great.

Have you tried animating the stage's casino reels to spin, like in Sonic 2? That'd really throw the stage over-the-top.
- Forte

Considered that for the revamp. It'll be easy, but I need a cylinder model first.

August 16, 2012, 01:39:01 AM #184 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 01:43:57 AM by Albafika
Woah woah woah. No more talking about this. Anyone can use anything so long as Credit is given. It's part of the Vault rules. I do not want to see more posts about it.

Edit: Did some cleaning up, don't go at it again guys.

Thanks for looking out for me, and caring about my health, ItalianStallion.

So I'm debating on whether or not I should give up my Kami's Lookout project. Does anyone still want me to complete it?

Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 16, 2012, 11:06:17 AM
Thanks for looking out for me, and caring about my health, ItalianStallion.

Its no problem man!

I started smoking when I was 18, and just quit recently.

This Sunday is gonna be 3 months and 2 weeks for me.

Quit while you can!

Yeah, well I'm against it myself. You're pulling through, so that's good.

Well I'd like one that doesn't have a messed up camera, but I'm looking more forward to Destiny Islands and Casino revamp.


Destiny Islands!!!!! :D
^that's the one I'm waiting for(also Casino Night Zone revamp... But mainly DI)

August 17, 2012, 11:02:19 PM #190 Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 10:45:16 AM by LegacyWolf
Destiny Islands is the next major release. It's being worked on. After Casino Night Zone(and maybe Kami's Lookout, if people [censored]ing stop getting involved with it), I want to make a stage based on the anime "Rosario+Vampire".

Edit: I've cleaned up the thread a bit. Less planned projects, more stage showcases.

Looks real nice, can't wait for Destiny and that Ghost Galaxy


Deciding on crafting some stages from anime - Rosario+Vampire and Heaven's Lost Property.

Yokai Academy


Well, more like what you see in the background:


The Synapse

You have mah full attention for these next few stages! :O

:D

Like I said, I practice with 3ds max during my free time in graphic design class. I've learned a few things, so constructing these should be a simple task.