Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

He accidentally flattened the entire stage, so I was responsible for fixing that up. We'll be back in action after we can discuss what is needed in the stage. :)

Sounds good. If ya need any ideas, I got yo back son son.


Holy hell, guys. Wait 'till you see the new and improved destiny island!

Just lemme has it and I'll surprise myself :D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Can't release it for awhile. :D

Quote from: LegacyWolf on June 04, 2012, 02:24:23 AM
Holy hell, guys. Wait 'till you see the new and improved destiny island!
Previews plz!

June 06, 2012, 04:54:43 AM #66 Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 10:07:45 AM by LegacyWolf
ItalianStallion doesn't want me releasing any previews. Sorry, guys. :(

S'all good, I'm patient. :D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


so you are the [censored] whos making the SSF2 stages...kidding :af2:. nice job doode, i hope to see more soon




June 07, 2012, 10:01:26 AM #69 Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 10:08:39 AM by LegacyWolf
Hah, thanks.

Still working on stages. Won't stop until I get all of them done.

Keep an eye out--I'm previewing a remake of my Alternate Rainbow Road.

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!


yo Legacy... i think its best to stop on ur version of Kami's Lookout... reason y? Mastaklo is working on it and its almost done :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


I don't know if you look at that thread, but...



Yeah that [censored] is basically done.


Maybe it isn't. Maybe Mastaklo wants to add something else, like Gotenks or Piccolo or something. That would make the stage cooler. But, I'm just sayin....
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.