BSRTMs are messing up

Started by airpirate545, March 31, 2010, 11:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can i do anything with a CMP.File or a MO.File?
i can't open any of them in brawlbox i tried :/
-

Anybody that's anybody who uses the Fighting Alloy Team probably also uses the "Alloys Don't Crash My Music Code" or whatever it's called so that, obviously, using them won't freeze My Music. Now there's one tiny glitch in the code. Whenever I go to My Music, everything works fine. But, when I go to Mushroomy Kingdom and try to go down after "Underground Theme (Super Mario Bros.)" the game freezes. Now, before I started music hacking, I had all the songs I like with a high ratio and the ones I don't like with zero chance of appearing. I was planning on changing the Underwater Theme to something else, and then changing the ratio back to maximum with the other songs on the stage, but now I can't scroll down the list to get to it. Even when I'm not using codes, and just load the game normally, the game will still freeze when trying to scroll down on Mushroomy Kingdom. Help?



Believe it or not, it's SNOWING where I am.  Right now, I'm using my dad's computer that has a power generator.

So for those of you who AREN'T total a-holes, I'll be back when my internet connection is a bit better.

Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

i just...don't even know what to say XD also, look at the user uploaded comment  :>.>palm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evtzk6HbCp4

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I was hoping someone could rig this model for me, it's mecha sonic from sonic adventure dx I have the model right here http://www.mediafire.com/?ag87bfhzy3q6cd9 please and thank you

Ever since I've seen the model imports that have been happening around here lately has made me want to try it. But I want to find like a guide on how to do this right so I wont have any issues with my characters. So if some can tell me where to find a guide on importing model with the new brawl box would be really awsome!

If not then I'll just mess around with it and see what happens... :kdance:
R  U  O  K!!!?

I want to start importing character since they work so well now! But I'm not sure if there are any guides to importing with BB.65, and I dont want to mess up anything. So if someone can tell me about any guides that can work with BB.65 importing please tell me! There are so many cahracters I want to import...

I also want to know of any model ripping websites besides Models Resource, they dont have all the characters I'm looking for.
R  U  O  K!!!?

Can't we do it for people in our game. Like have Lyn over Marth, or we can actually import the trophies and bone rig them into characters? Like grab the Dark Knight and put him over Ganondorf?


My custom model requires a shader, what do I do to edit them?

Can someone edit allstar and classic mode for me?

I want metaknight to be with sonic

I also want donkey kong to be with sonic

I also want wolf to be with ike and marth

Can someone edit allstar and classic mode for me?

I want metaknight to be with sonic

I also want donkey kong to be with sonic

I also want wolf to be with ike and marth

My stage animation won't loop, even though I set unknown2 to 1. Can anyone figure out why?
http://www.mediafire.com/?qtsbkssmqdvdz3m

My stage animation won't loop, even though I set unknown2 to 1. Can anyone figure out why?
http://www.mediafire.com/?qtsbkssmqdvdz3m