Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 137
Author Topic: WIP PSA Workshop  (Read 697012 times)
rax189
Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #435 on: November 21, 2012, 12:13:40 PM »

Finally got around to making gifs. Will add more later. If you feel that the anims could be better, be constructive and detailed.

This looks sooo epic xD imma downloading this psa for sure.

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #436 on: November 21, 2012, 01:21:27 PM »

The only one I have a problem with is this one. The way he pivots on his toe, both down and up is just unnatural. Using some toe bending magic would work well for fixing that.

Now because I don't know the character so im going to assume his toe cant bend for a certain reason. So have him keep that foot flat on the ground as he leans inwards, and when you hit the limit for how far the human ankle allows forward, have his other foot hit the ground and allow him to sue the other leg for balance as he continues into the attack. For getting back it its basically the same way in reverse, but you'd need to fool around a little.

You'd have to play around with the animation a little, but I'd say it'd come out much better in the end

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #437 on: November 21, 2012, 02:41:29 PM »

The source material of that motion doesn't have the toes move to a noticeable degree(hard to tell cause I can't see it in game or get the animations or bones of the models), but I can move them.

I'll give this ani another look tonight.

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #438 on: November 27, 2012, 08:42:31 AM »

No Posts yet?
    Time to change this.

<a href="http://youtu.be/hetsLqeyWpE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/hetsLqeyWpE</a>

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #439 on: November 27, 2012, 09:33:43 AM »

belmont has alot of range imo lol but yeah did you take some inspiration from that dream world tv mix or whatever game that was like ssb but only released in japan?

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #440 on: November 27, 2012, 09:44:01 AM »

Simon's jabs and Usmash are all from Dream Mix TV World Fighters.

But yes he's supposed to have lots of range. The idea behind the design is to have him have to use his range and spacing cause he has very limited options when the foe is in very close proximity. Many of his better ranged attacks have quite a bit of startup and/or lag so he needs to keep the foe out of his face.

Solidus is still very WIP and all hitboxes are subject to tweaks.

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #441 on: November 28, 2012, 06:04:14 PM »

I feel like on Solidus's F-Smash, I'm assuming that's the attack that you also posted the animation for, once he hits the ground he should pull back kind of more along the ground almost dragging his swords as he goes.  I hope this feedback helps make the animation look a little more realistic and fluid.  All in all though great work.
    -Omni

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #442 on: November 29, 2012, 08:19:01 PM »

I made a preview for Tails over Ivysaur (Sonic Heroes PSA) its just A attacks atm:

Tails Over Ivysaur Preview

(im sick so thats why i sound so odd)

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #443 on: November 30, 2012, 10:19:46 PM »

No Posts yet?
    Time to change this.

http://youtu.be/hetsLqeyWpE

May i make a Suggestion to Simon Belmont?

His range is ridicioous, though this fits to the character, may i suggest that some of his moves at certain ranges don't do knockback and do less damage. the close you are the more damage and knock back is enabled.

and the standard smasshes/tilts should do little damage with little knockback growth, so you may rely on certain specials and other moves to do the finishing blow, but have to rely on certain times and sweet spots to be truly effective pretty much like Zelda.

i suggest this if you were any good in the actual Castlevania Games you can appreciate the value of skill needed to actually play Simon Belmont.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #444 on: December 01, 2012, 03:41:41 AM »

May i make a Suggestion to Simon Belmont?

His range is ridicioous, though this fits to the character, may i suggest that some of his moves at certain ranges don't do knockback and do less damage. the close you are the more damage and knock back is enabled.

For a character like Simon Belmont, this is a poor design suggestion.  This kind of design only works for characters that are supposed to be in your face and swift.  Roy for example, really should be a quicker, more in your face version of Marth in Melee (of course, he kind of just ended up as a worse Marth mainly due to poor hitstun but I digress).  Simon's sweet spots should be more towards the tip of the whip.  He's a rather sluggish looking character with a bunch of projectiles.  He should revolve around zoning and spacing his attacks.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #445 on: December 01, 2012, 09:04:51 AM »

For a character like Simon Belmont, this is a poor design suggestion.  This kind of design only works for characters that are supposed to be in your face and swift.  Roy for example, really should be a quicker, more in your face version of Marth in Melee (of course, he kind of just ended up as a worse Marth mainly due to poor hitstun but I digress).  Simon's sweet spots should be more towards the tip of the whip.  He's a rather sluggish looking character with a bunch of projectiles.  He should revolve around zoning and spacing his attacks.

I agree, In my opinion i see Belmont working the way that i suggested seeing how i played most of the Castlevania games; that's how i see it being played

but you are more experienced in making PSA'S than a person who has only assisted in making one full hack in his Brawl Hacking liftime. so by this judgement it makes more sense to brawlify, than just going by what a fan does. looking at Vanilla Samus the Play style barely resembles anything from Metroids yet stays true to the actual moves that the person actually did; but balanced in a way that it fits in game so she isn't in a lightsuit shooting thousands upon thousands of missiles as if she were in Macross.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #446 on: December 02, 2012, 01:05:07 PM »

Dr. Mario over Peach Prievew

Quotes:

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #447 on: December 02, 2012, 01:27:29 PM »

you probably cant  make the pill a true projectile all other moves are easily ported

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #448 on: December 02, 2012, 01:29:19 PM »

you probably cant  make the pill a true projectile all other moves are easily ported

would you be able to help?

and I am thinking of giving up on trying to make pill a real artcile, but instead make it a fake one :/

Quotes:

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #449 on: December 02, 2012, 02:01:32 PM »

would you be able to help?

and I am thinking of giving up on trying to make pill a real artcile, but instead make it a fake one :/
    cant turn the pill real  the only way would be you guys trying to rel port mario n-b maybe you guys can make a mario rel that only ports n-b? since the side b and down b arent required

Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 137
    Print
    Jump to: