Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 327955 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #225 on: September 20, 2012, 04:26:30 PM »

Heyyy guys Smiley I'm a project M player , a VERY competitive player lol I just made an account here JUST to post this message on here :p

I downloaded DK's PSA for Electivire and I LOVE IT Cheesy Only problem is that he's Brawl style Sad

Meaning he falls slowly and I was wondering if you can make your PSA's for Project M as well ? Like make em fall a lil faster ? (: If not , i Understand . But I was just wondering , it would be a PLEASURE to use him Project M style Cheesy

And if you don't know what Project M , it's a LOT like Melee . Just throwing that out there ^__^

Thanks for reading tho (:
    making an alt psa ofr each psa would be a pain imo but thats up to them

Metal_Lucario
    Newbie Kitten

Follow Me On Instagram: Nike_Nerd_Kidd (:

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #226 on: September 20, 2012, 04:36:50 PM »

making an alt psa ofr each psa would be a pain imo but thats up to them

Ohhh lol well if not , then it's cool . ! I honestly don't know much about PSA's and all that. I just know how to put them on my SD lol . Im pretty sure a lot of people that play Project M over Brawl would like it too (:

But if not then it's cool . No worries (:

C.Q.C.
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #227 on: September 20, 2012, 10:08:00 PM »

hopefully we can see some more Gen 1 pokemon here that'd be awesome  Happy Face Happy Face

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #228 on: September 21, 2012, 12:05:28 AM »

I downloaded DK's PSA for Electivire and I LOVE IT Cheesy Only problem is that he's Brawl style Sad

Meaning he falls slowly and I was wondering if you can make your PSA's for Project M as well ? Like make em fall a lil faster ? (: If not , i Understand . But I was just wondering , it would be a PLEASURE to use him Project M style Cheesy

I personally haven't paid much attention to the changes made for project M. What would be needed to change them from one to the other?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #229 on: September 21, 2012, 02:27:00 AM »

You guys should make a video...

I'd like to see electivire before I test him out mainly because a lot of the PSAs that get released are coal let downs. So I don't bother unless 1: I'm involved in the making, 2: I already know the PSA will be decent, or 3: I'm beta testing something for someone.

Aside from those, its hard to trust Animator/PSAers blindly and I don't like downloading things for no reason.

---

On a side note, I don't have any ideas for besides a Run, Falls, and Flame Wheel (I'm almost certain it'll work differently then the one you guys made for Typholosion.)

Aside from that, I haven't had too many ideas for him. I'm not all that interested in pokemon since all of my favorite pokemon already have PSAs (Electivire, Lucario, Zoroark, Scizor) except for Umbreon.

But yeah, if you guys have a moveset idea for Infernape, I could look at it and maybe that'll help me decide on what I wanna do if anything. Fox is my first favorite character in Super Smash Bros from 64 to Brawl, and replacing him has to be with someone that is equally good.

edit: Apparently there is a video for Electivire. No offense but I'm not all that impressed. There are more moves that are DKs then there are new animations.

Opinions:
    - Should have made a custom Wait1 because Electivire doesn't stand like that.

- I like the Dash Attack

- Should have made custom Jumps and Falls. They are easy to make.

- DownB can still be Earthquake but you could have thought of something different for it. I personally see him punching the ground once making those on the ground fly up and making the attack itself break shields (To balance out the fact that if it hits once, it would be weaker then DKs since it can loop, making it break shields would send the opponent up in the air as well and if they land they would be stunned for a short period due to shield break)

- I like the side smash though I think the gfx is a bit off maybe? I'm not sure.

- If any of you can model Rig, I suggest asking boygos or Nano for the model stuff and rig his tails... at least 3 bones a piece. That way you could give his tails some animations which would open up a lot of doors. If not, then there are still plenty of moves you could give him to make him more Electivire and not Electric-DK

- Even if Neutral B is still thunder punch, it could have been done in a different way then DK's Neutral B. It would have even been good if you made it like Falcon Punch and it was just one really strong punch. (Oh, and making it turnable is possible)

- Final Smash: I'm not sure if its possible, but perhaps you could import Pikachu's thunder and make it rain Thunders. If not, then I had an idea where he becomes electrified for a short period of time. Similar to R.O.B. and he is able to attack normally while giving off constant electrical damage.

Overall, its an ok PSA but there could have been more work put into it. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh since he's my favorite pokemon. But I'm Im srs here too
    « Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 02:42:46 AM by Kagemaru » Logged

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Metal_Lucario
    Newbie Kitten

Follow Me On Instagram: Nike_Nerd_Kidd (:

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #230 on: September 21, 2012, 09:27:29 AM »

I personally haven't paid much attention to the changes made for project M. What would be needed to change them from one to the other?

From what I know of , it's just the falling speed . He falls slowly and its pretty hard to control him in Project M lol He feels like he has the same falling speed as Luigi x___x lol

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #231 on: September 21, 2012, 12:58:14 PM »

1.) I agree with Kage about Electivire

2.) Kage, if you like Zoroark, how about one over Wolf?

3.) Project: M PSAs are much more  than just fall speed, there's a lot more coding involved.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #232 on: September 22, 2012, 07:53:27 PM »

I like Zoroark, buuuuut... I made Wolverine over Wolf... unless someone convinces me with a fairly awesome moveset, Wolf is staying Wolverine for me. And KJP made an ok Zoroark a while back.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #233 on: September 22, 2012, 08:01:24 PM »

arent they just remaking zoroark over lucarios movest on wolf?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #234 on: September 22, 2012, 08:18:03 PM »

I don't know...

Zoroark by kjp was good but it could be better.

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #235 on: September 22, 2012, 08:20:12 PM »

why dont u revamp it? im sure it would be great

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #236 on: September 22, 2012, 10:25:19 PM »

Maybe you should give it a shot? You could just make it for the project, you make great animations and your PSAs are very true to their characters.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #237 on: September 22, 2012, 11:49:07 PM »

He'd still be competing with Vegeta for a Wolf slot.

I might though. Since I'm using Kid Buu over Lucario, and DK is gonna be Hulk for me so I'd like to play with one of my favorite pokemon.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #238 on: September 23, 2012, 01:24:26 AM »

He'd still be competing with Vegeta for a Wolf slot.

I might though. Since I'm using Kid Buu over Lucario, and DK is gonna be Hulk for me so I'd like to play with one of my favorite pokemon.
    Besides, I'd love to have another of your PSAs in my collection, and Zoroark is one of my favorites as well. I think you'd pull off a great Zoroark PSA. KJP's was alright imo, but it could definitely use improvements and some reworking.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #239 on: September 23, 2012, 11:06:42 AM »

If you have a moveset in mind PM it to me. Maybe it'll spark some motivation.

My current projects are all coming to a close at the same time anyway.(Luffy, Sora, Sanji, Hulk) so I'm actually gonna have some time to fiddle with other projects until I sink into my next set of main projects. And helping these guys out with Poke-Brawl might be fun. If they'll have me.

Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: