Super Sawndz!

Started by agoaj, July 16, 2012, 05:20:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: agoaj on October 23, 2012, 11:33:28 AM
Anyone interested in making a video tutorial for Super Sawndz? There aren't any up on youtube yet and my attempts at tutorials have sucked.
who needs a tutorial for this?
its almost just press 1 button anyway

thats possible why non have made a video tutorial for this yet and the ppl who can´t find out how to installer SFX pack or add .wavs : use yours head better and see what the buttons do
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 23, 2012, 11:47:54 AM
who needs a tutorial for this?
its almost just press 1 button anyway

thats possible why non have made a video tutorial for this yet and the ppl who can´t find out how to installer SFX pack or add .wavs : use yours head better and see what the buttons do
Well the number one youtube search for Super Sawndz is a Sawndz 0.12 tutorial saying not to use Super Sawndz

Brawl Hack Tutorial [8] Part 1: Replacing sound effects with SAWNDZ v0.12

Please could you make it possible to replace sounds from Mario Kart Wii??
Pleaaaaasssee!!
It is brsar too but the newest version of sawndz can´t work for mkw :(

Quote from: agoaj on July 16, 2012, 05:20:45 AM

I was thinking about calling this Sawndz 64 but it works on 32 bit as well!

This is a c# wrapper for Jaklub's sawndz program. I've added the ability to


  • Browse wav ids
  • Preview sounds
  • Select a .brsar file from anywhere to edit
  • Shows file size of sounds and groups. Turns red to notify you size is over 0xDDDDD

This doesn't come with sndconv.exe/dsptool.dll/soundfile.dll to convert .wav files, but it can use them if you put them in the folder. It also has some of the same stability problems as before(maybe some new ones!) so remember to back up your .brsar. Size limit of 0xDDDDD only matters for most characters, but coloring applies for all.

Please help me! I have this problem where I am trying to insert a new death sound for Mario and it gives me a annoying message:

Inserting wav Mario Death.wav

sndconv.exe v1.2
Sound converter for Dolphin AX sound player.
Copyright 2001 Nintendo Technology Development, Inc.

.
Sawndz 0.12
2010-2011 Jaklub
special thanks to mastkalo, ssbbtailsfan, stickman, VILE
Incorrect number of arguments.
insert command requires 4 arguments.
group id
collection id
wave id
frequency
looping (0 - not loop, any other - loop)

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on October 26, 2012, 07:40:35 AM
Please could you make it possible to replace sounds from Mario Kart Wii??
Pleaaaaasssee!!
It is brsar too but the newest version of sawndz can´t work for mkw :(

This. Or other .brsar files.
And this would be great if :
-the software can export the .wav
-The .wav have the same name of SFX from SmashAttack (Or this list : SFX ID List).

Quote from: BSHolland88USA on November 11, 2012, 02:51:03 PM
Please help me! I have this problem where I am trying to insert a new death sound for Mario and it gives me a annoying message:

Inserting wav Mario Death.wav

sndconv.exe v1.2
Sound converter for Dolphin AX sound player.
Copyright 2001 Nintendo Technology Development, Inc.

.
Sawndz 0.12
2010-2011 Jaklub
special thanks to mastkalo, ssbbtailsfan, stickman, VILE
Incorrect number of arguments.
insert command requires 4 arguments.
group id
collection id
wave id
frequency
looping (0 - not loop, any other - loop)
You're using the wrong version of Sawndz, redownload.

 :srs: o man this progan sucks! I replace the sound of wolf to make hinata this work fine....but when I try to use ike the game crash..I Check all of my archiver to try to fix the problem....and I discover the trouble.....The sound bank of Ike is deleted!!!!!! this progran delete this......I have a save but for some reason I cant make the soun of wolf a  sawnd....haaaaaaa!!! hours of work......is gone....... :'(

Quote from: DAO_Ibuki on December 05, 2012, 06:54:11 AM
:srs: o man this progan sucks! I replace the sound of wolf to make hinata this work fine....but when I try to use ike the game crash..I Check all of my archiver to try to fix the problem....and I discover the trouble.....The sound bank of Ike is deleted!!!!!! this progran delete this......I have a save but for some reason I cant make the soun of wolf a  sawnd....haaaaaaa!!! hours of work......is gone....... :'(
you may have done it wrong, if not.. then you can always go back to manual conversion and HEXing, which HAS limitations and HAS to be exact on the sample count

where can I find the sndcon.exe
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Quote from: tyshy on February 13, 2013, 04:25:06 PM
where can I find the sndcon.exe
it is in the normal "sawndz" download


I try to add a sawndz pack to the BRSAR and it keeps on NOT replacing it.

I dunno how else better to explain it...
We need more Godzilla mods in Smash in general.

Quote from: Lord Orga on February 14, 2013, 12:30:03 AM
I try to add a sawndz pack to the BRSAR and it keeps on NOT replacing it.

I dunno how else better to explain it...
use CMD to open sawndz, rename blah.sawnd to sawnd.sawnd,  put the b rsar in the same directory as sawndz

type sawndz.exe sawnd
sawndz.exe is to run sawndz
sawnd tells it to inject a sawnd file
or use this http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?psv3be82xcj4ado

Quote from: Diddy Kong on February 14, 2013, 07:35:44 AM
use CMD to open sawndz, rename blah.sawnd to sawnd.sawnd,  put the b rsar in the same directory as sawndz

type sawndz.exe sawnd
sawndz.exe is to run sawndz
sawnd tells it to inject a sawnd file
or use this http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?psv3be82xcj4ado

I'm lost on that. ^^"

Essentially, I'm stuck.
We need more Godzilla mods in Smash in general.

Quote from: Lord Orga on February 14, 2013, 10:13:51 PM
I'm lost on that. ^^"

Essentially, I'm stuck.
chat with me then, i can better help in realtime and retain my train of thought
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23KCMM&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net