Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
I AM PLEASED BY THESE RESULTS

and it can be more cinematic. at least if you were to make her do a taunt as you zoom in on her. the aerial one is fine. the ground one =3

unfortunetely i cannot download it =(

someone stole my 4gig sd card and i don't have any others. i know they are like 11 dollars. but still.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I could simply change the camera angles without the hassle of animating... The question would be how to go about doing it...

Good news, i bought an 8 gig.

and it should like zoom in on her certain moves.

like when she does her ballerina kicks zoom in on the movement. and other things, and when she does her kiss zoom on in on. if you could slow down the animation via PSA that could work too. like pause at the kiss and make her say "peachy" then it ends =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Yes, Peach! ;D
I love her Final Smash, and I'd love to see it finished.
@UltraXWing: Great ideas! If those could be implemented...  :happy:

this is all possible in PSA. no animation is required

and no lipsyncing is necessary =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 22, 2012, 08:48:01 PM
Good news, i bought an 8 gig.

and it should like zoom in on her certain moves.

like when she does her ballerina kicks zoom in on the movement. and other things, and when she does her kiss zoom on in on. if you could slow down the animation via PSA that could work too. like pause at the kiss and make her say "peachy" then it ends =3

I tried doing it with an 8 Gig last year, it didn't work... you're best with a 2-4 gig. 8 Gig is simply too much... and 2 Gig isn't enough for me cause I can't fit any more brstms in it... lol

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on September 22, 2012, 08:55:40 PM
I tried doing it with an 8 Gig last year, it didn't work... you're best with a 2-4 gig. 8 Gig is simply too much... and 2 Gig isn't enough for me cause I can't fit any more brstms in it... lol
I use an 8gb flash drive, and it works just as well as anything else I use.

I think the beginning animations could be more custom...Like from scratch custom.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on September 22, 2012, 09:15:01 PM
I think the beginning animations could be more custom...Like from scratch custom.
gotta agree here, it looks cool to have taunts or win animations before the FS but having custom stuff would be even more epic

Quote from: jokekid on September 23, 2012, 01:44:08 AM
it looks cool to have taunts or win animations before the FS but having custom stuff would be even more epic

...And would also take longer. Animating has always been difficult for me, although with Tormod's advice it got considerably easier... anyway, most of them look fine without custom animations.
Now available in blue.

You're doing Peach's FS? isn't it already cinematic? I mean... It was made to be cinematic. It is yanno... just her... dancing with a fancy screen and a zoomed in camera.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 24, 2012, 11:54:54 AM
You're doing Peach's FS? isn't it already cinematic? I mean... It was made to be cinematic. It is yanno... just her... dancing with a fancy screen and a zoomed in camera.
that's what i meant when i said i didnt see a lot of potential in her...


How do you port these Final Smashes over to non-vBrawl PSA's? They all use FitX.pac and FitXMotion.pac's instead of FitXFinal.pac's so it's impossible to have these without replacing whatever moveset you're using.