Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

It does look a bit dark, but other than brightening the red up (or testing it in game, looks fantastic as far as I'm concerned.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

The blue radar's a bit eye-catching, but it probably isn't noticeable in-game much at all.  Still, I'd probably change it to gold or something.  Lighten up the red just a tad, and it's looking great!

I made minty,maritime and mars textures for PT a while ago since i figured you guys won't make them.
so I thought I show them to you



If you like them feel free to provide them for download
I also made CSPs which aren't really perfect pose so I call them OK pose I used SJS's pokemon CSPs aswell to make it more like the default CSPs



I don't know if Im entitled to post that so if not I'm sorry

The Trainers all look great to me. Maybe darken them a small bit and they'd be perfect.

Nice Trainers. A tad bright, but nice.

Zelda, Act 1.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


I'll probably repost them when i darkened all 3
-
I like the zelda but the skin and the dress look too similar imo

Zelda looks great! Maybe try editing the dark reds on her arms though, her arms feel kinda dark to me.

Quote from: Lockablefaceman on May 07, 2013, 04:37:57 AM
Jdaster has a post right under the first four. If he's up to it they could maintain a page.

I'm graduating this weekend, so I'm going to be super busy, but once I get back home, I could copy the Maritime stuff into my post and manage it.  I might be able to work on another Mars costume or two as well.

Tbh I don't like the style of that Zelda, I'd prefer the skirt to be red and possibly the sleeves beige and according changes to everything else. That would throw the whole design out of the window, though, so it'd be material for an alternate version at best.

I don't know, I like the red-on-white a lot.  Perhaps you could make the Triforce a bit less gold?  I don't really have anything to critique about it, it looks great!

Sonic with brown shoes just isn't working,but I could give him  blaack shoes with brown socks

Quote from: Badge on May 10, 2013, 09:25:19 PM
Tbh I don't like the style of that Zelda, I'd prefer the skirt to be red and possibly the sleeves beige and according changes to everything else. That would throw the whole design out of the window, though, so it'd be material for an alternate version at best.
I wanted this one to follow Pit's color theme so he didn't stand out as much when put up next to the other characters. I may take your ideas and turn them into a version 2, but that'll be for a later date.

Quote from: jdaster64 on May 10, 2013, 10:21:08 PM
I don't know, I like the red-on-white a lot.  Perhaps you could make the Triforce a bit less gold?  I don't really have anything to critique about it, it looks great!
Will take all suggestions to heart and update it accordingly. Shouldn't need to many more adjustments before it's "done"
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Zelda needs more red. Dress can be two different shades of red, or red and brown.

Everything else looks fine, though.

May 11, 2013, 11:58:50 PM #329 Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 12:01:56 AM by Shun_One
Zelda, Take Two:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Don't think her new skirt match's well with her old top. Thoughts?

Fret not, version 1 fans, if we roll with one more akin to this one, I'll release the other one anyway.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM