Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Alright then good luck with the new moveset.

I wonder who it is.

Voting without posting is a crime

:srs:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll post!

Wow so many amazing ideas!
I'm torn between Oot link and hector

On one hand Oot was a great game and Link is one of my favorite smash charcaters.
On the other we have hector who wields an axe which is something new and fresh.
A decloned Roy is also good,but I just like the above 2 more.

I'm going with Hector.

Quote from: drogoth232 on January 17, 2014, 12:54:33 AM
Voting without posting is a crime

:srs:
Imma smooooth criminal! :p
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Announcing the new character...

And it's Jaffar, the Angel of Death!

Easy enough to guess that his Final Smash will be Silencer. As an Assassin, Jaffar has one of the most powerful passives in the game: The able to one-hit kill anyone (except for Final Bosses, which does half their health).

His final smash will be his normal crit animation, while there is a chance for him to crit and one shot his opponent.

All of Jaffar's abilities will have a chance to crit, so his base damage will be low while crit damage will be 3x what he normally does.

Since there is no Jaffar model, I'll be using the models for Sothe and Volke when I release the PSA (I'm currently in the process of rigging them, I only have one major problem until I'm done).
______________________________
Updated OP with Jaffar's moveset.
______________________________
Great news guys! Sothe's model has been rigged by yours truly!

WHEW!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Cool!New character so he's an assassin?
This are all such cool movesets and I never even played a FE game.

Seems like Raven is going to win at this rate.

Can't wait for ANY of these to release.

Looks like it at this rate.

I just wish I knew who was voting lol

I'll start putting more emphasis on Raven, but Roy and Hector will probably come down the pipeline first. Just by virtue of being worked on first.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright then Axes sound fun anyway.

Where are all you other voters at?

Um hi Drogoth I um voted for the Jaffar PSA it will fit Sothe but I just hope Jaffar himself gets imported someday.

Quote from: Calypso on January 19, 2014, 08:00:01 AM
Um hi Drogoth I um voted for the Jaffar PSA it will fit Sothe but I just hope Jaffar himself gets imported someday.

The model would have to be made from scratch, unfortunately. And I don't really have the time to learn modelling (rigging took long enough). I could probably put a bunch of models together though. Like, Sothe's body. Genie's legs. Someone wearing sandals for feet. The head will probably be the hardest part.


And who ARE these people that are picking Raven? lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I like that your doing Jaffar, but the fact that your using Sothe for the model is pretty awesome because of his lord like position, making him more suitable for a brawl character. A knife user psa period will be a cool psa though.
If you ever want any animations done for him don't be afraid to ask.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on January 19, 2014, 05:46:14 PM
I like that your doing Jaffar, but the fact that your using Sothe for the model is pretty awesome because of his lord like position, making him more suitable for a brawl character. A knife user psa period will be a cool psa though.
If you ever want any animations done for him don't be afraid to ask.

I've always preferred Jaffar over pretty much any assassin I've ever played as. Matthew and Sothe come close, but Jaffar always takes the cake lol

He'll be dual wielding knives, not single wielding like he did in POR and RD. Although I might make small motionetc victory animation edits for Volke (I've got a model for him), Sothe, and maybe even Leila if I ever get around to modeling.

Now I just need to find a generic model for their knives, right now I'm using the Killing Edge for POR, RD which is literally Jaffar's Knife.

_____________________________________

Not really related to coding and animating, but I finally released Sothe out into the vault.

Have fun!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You have quite a challenge up your shoulders... Making a PSA over Sheik isn't the easiest thing in moveset modding...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I'll probably take out a lot of Zelda's coding and make the PSA similar to the Spiderman PSA.

Another option is making it so that another female related to the respective Fire Emblem game is Zelda.

For example, Iwwi is releasing Miciah over Zelda. If you have my hack and his, you get Miciah who transforms into Sothe, and so on.

And don't forget, I've got loads of experience on my back. Remember, I've been working on PSAing before I helped Sacred out with their Sky Link.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.