Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: HeavyD88 on January 24, 2014, 08:59:10 PM
I think he means that he doesn't move forward while the animations imply otherwise. Honestly I wouldn't know since I haven't seen it. Also didn't know you were doing all this stuff looks awesome. I'll definitely be following this thread.

Hector was never meant to move forward for his jabs. I don't know myself seeing as I haven't even played with it lol

And thanks man. Hope you enjoy it here.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I certainly will! Anything Fire Emblem related has got my attention. I recently fell for it and love it now. Also if you need testers I'm willing to help.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: drogoth on January 24, 2014, 07:53:40 PM
Alright, I'll get to that as soon as I can
What do you mean that his AAA combo doesn't let him move? Does he T-Pose or something?
Also describe that. Does he not move up or what?

And I think you mean the "jump up" part of his Up B being hard to hit.
Actually, I meant that he is suppose to move forward during the combo, he gets back on his previous place...
And when he jumps up, well, that's way too fast, and he does that move more strangely in the air...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on January 24, 2014, 09:22:04 PM
Actually, I meant that he is suppose to move forward during the combo, he gets back on his previous place...
And when he jumps up, well, that's way too fast, and he does that move more strangely in the air...

Alright, I think I know what the problem is for the jab.

And can you be more specific with the up special?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 24, 2014, 09:26:18 PM
Alright, I think I know what the problem is for the jab.

And can you be more specific with the up special?
Well... It doesn't look like a jump, it looks more like a teleportation and a landing. But in air it's worse, he teleports, then land... and if you try it after the edge, you fall straight down like if you teleported downward...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on January 24, 2014, 09:29:53 PM
Well... It doesn't look like a jump, it looks more like a teleportation and a landing. But in air it's worse, he teleports, then land... and if you try it after the edge, you fall straight down like if you teleported downward...

Can you take a video of the move? I don't mind if it's cellphone quality or anything, I just want to know what it looks like.

Also, since that's pretty much the only problem, how's the balancing on Hector? Is he too strong/weak/etc?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 24, 2014, 09:33:04 PM
Can you take a video of the move? I don't mind if it's cellphone quality or anything, I just want to know what it looks like.

Also, since that's pretty much the only problem, how's the balancing on Hector? Is he too strong/weak/etc?
It's gonna be cellphone quality... Except if you know a camera which can film Dolphin...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

You can download a screencapturing software pretty much anywhere. There's some free ones around.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 24, 2014, 10:23:54 PM
You can download a screencapturing software pretty much anywhere. There's some free ones around.
I'll do that.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I'm surprised with the problem with it in the air. I didn't touch his landing subactions at all.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Since you tried to help me with chrom's final smash I'm down to test your hector if you still need people to.

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on January 25, 2014, 02:38:56 AM
Since you tried to help me with chrom's final smash I'm down to test your hector if you still need people to.

Sure, ill send you a copy of his files.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 25, 2014, 06:27:05 PM
Sure, ill send you a copy of his files.
Cool cool. I'll get to it as soon as I get off work.

Alright so I was able to get a bit of testing myself and here were the problems that I saw:

Hector's Up Smash needs hitboxes to launch people into the helicopter spin. - Done
Hector's Up B in the air doesn't allow him to DI left and right - Should be Done
Hector's Down B in the air doesn't go to his Up B in the air - Working on later
Hector's Final isn't working properly. - Should be done
Hector's Side B on ground and air aren't working properly. - Working on later


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.