iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ah, ok. I didn't mean it like that, was saying that it's best to work on the other m models because they are lower poly than most of the HW characters that I plan to import. so I am saving HW for last

I didn't work on stuff like I said I would on the 24th/25th, you guys should know why. Anyway, i'm starting back up today. young samus and zss needs more optimizations, apparently 15k poly isn't going to cut it for lag-less. gonna try for 11-13k, zss shouldn't be a problem cuz her default count is 15k, young samus came from 25k so it might take awhile.

If all else fail young samus will just have to be a mod that you can't have 4 of.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


hopefully it's not too long before I can get to her. Also, young samus progress!



gotta re-fix some normals I fixed, get rid of the weird shading problem on her, complete the spec textures, and adjust the rig.

not sure if i'll add her to the vault download when she is finished. thinking of adding her, revamped zss, and young zss at the same time. However, if the demand for young samus is high then i'll add the costumes as they are completed. not sure if people want her like they did a long time ago.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

This looks great. I'd love to see the final version of this.

Post Merge: January 04, 2016, 07:09:14 AM

This looks great. I'd love to see the final version of this.

nice

Post Merge: January 04, 2016, 09:27:16 AM

nice

thanks guys, I have some more progress:





The last two pics are why she's taking so long. I didn't want to nor did i feel like making recolors, so I messed with some stuff in BB to make the recolors. I've been messing with it for awhile to see what color combinations were possible for her and got really carried away, cuz the models were good for in game testing maybe a week or two ago. she should be done soon, I got the final pac/pcs for texture resolutions set up, I exported all of the new shaders/materials to a new folder, and I have all of the recolors settings saved for the finished model. all that's left is rig/model touch-ups from testing in game

Stuff that the old import didn't have that this one does are

FS Eyes
Working/Moving Eyes
A rigged Paralyzer
Expressions
Improved shader/materials

album for comparison of new/old other m zss: http://imgur.com/a/MQdjF#0

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


he hopefully will, he just takes his time for importing models because he does it right



Quote from: spongeman131 on January 30, 2016, 10:18:10 PM
Great progress and always looking good! Quality work as usual :)
Quote from: Gamidame_K on January 29, 2016, 10:01:21 PM
he hopefully will, he just takes his time for importing models because he does it right
thanks for your kind words guys

Quote from: E-scope12 on January 29, 2016, 08:10:18 AM
Are you planning on importing more characters?
wut Gamidame_K said, also my current/planned projects are in the OP under the WIP section

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I forgot to post this here:





HW toon link, thanks to DSX8. he's just until I finish HW young link. just needs rig and in game stuff, he also comes with a stage:



it's the WW castle revamp, now has vertex colors, the WWHD textures, and an alt version with broken statue. just need to remake the main platform with vertex colors, and do lighting/materials. (model, vertex colors, and textures thanks to DSX8) here is the old ver for comparison:



and here is the original stage

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


will continue both after I release and wait on any feedback that people may have for the zss pack, before moving to the samus pack

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on January 27, 2016, 02:17:34 AM
thanks guys, I have some more progress:





The last two pics are why she's taking so long. I didn't want to nor did i feel like making recolors, so I messed with some stuff in BB to make the recolors. I've been messing with it for awhile to see what color combinations were possible for her and got really carried away, cuz the models were good for in game testing maybe a week or two ago. she should be done soon, I got the final pac/pcs for texture resolutions set up, I exported all of the new shaders/materials to a new folder, and I have all of the recolors settings saved for the finished model. all that's left is rig/model touch-ups from testing in game

Stuff that the old import didn't have that this one does are

FS Eyes
Working/Moving Eyes
A rigged Paralyzer
Expressions
Improved shader/materials

album for comparison of new/old other m zss: http://imgur.com/a/MQdjF#0
Awesome job on Zero Suit Samus.

Quote from: iwantgames on February 05, 2016, 09:53:48 PM
I forgot to post this here:





HW toon link, thanks to DSX8. he's just until I finish HW young link. just needs rig and in game stuff, he also comes with a stage:



it's the WW castle revamp, now has vertex colors, the WWHD textures, and an alt version with broken statue. just need to remake the main platform with vertex colors, and do lighting/materials. (model, vertex colors, and textures thanks to DSX8) here is the old ver for comparison:



and here is the original stage

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


will continue both after I release and wait on any feedback that people may have for the zss pack, before moving to the samus pack
woa man slow down a bit, you have so many projects going on at once how do you even split up your time for all of these projects?

Can people not quote large posts in their entirety and learn how to snip posts?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]