iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ah, wow, they all look swell so far. Can't really spot anything that won't probably just be dealt with soon, though, haha.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Roy sheath seems to be facing the wrong way though you probably already know that, now is Awakening Roy going to have a cape or not?

I'm still here on the Vault. It's nice to see you back.

July 10, 2017, 04:09:36 PM #828 Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 04:10:43 PM by iwantgames
Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on July 10, 2017, 11:15:52 AM
Roy sheath seems to be facing the wrong way though you probably already know that, now is Awakening Roy going to have a cape or not?
oh, yeah. i'm using the 3ds awakening models as a base for roy/ike and the sheath was on that side. I'll mirror it in the final version of the brawl mod. There will be a cape, i'm going to attach it to the sash, that way it can use the cape bone and be close to how he is in the artwork.

Quote from: Lillith on July 10, 2017, 09:41:46 AM
Ah, wow, they all look swell so far. Can't really spot anything that won't probably just be dealt with soon, though, haha.
lol, tanks!

Quote from: E-scope12 on July 10, 2017, 03:37:13 PM
I'm still here on the Vault. It's nice to see you back.
Cool! Yeah, I'm a bit more motivated and have a little bit more mod/free time.

Should have a bit more progress or finished models for Roy and Ike this weekend

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Completed Awakening Roy Model. Aware of the obvious issues and edits that needs to be made. Will be fixing those and adding other minor things when I am editing the proportions.




album here for larger images: http://imgur.com/a/jLtPB

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Roy's looking great so far. now i have a question, is the headband also going to be rigged to the Cape Bones or did you have something else in mind?

July 18, 2017, 03:36:48 AM #831 Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 05:24:35 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on July 17, 2017, 02:48:49 PM
Roy's looking great so far. now i have a question, is the headband also going to be rigged to the Cape Bones or did you have something else in mind?
yeah, cape bone(s).

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

August 15, 2017, 05:24:18 AM #832 Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 05:25:19 AM by iwantgames
Hey guys, made quite a bit of progress on Awakening Marth Since I last showed him. It's taking awhile because these are my first custom textures. He will no longer use Lucina's recolors, I am making some custom ones for him. Currently using the Roy recolor. In the spoiler are older pics of his other recolors.





Credit to SatoshiKura for the Exalted symbol texture.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Ooooh, I love the Noire recolour!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: iwantgames on April 03, 2016, 02:09:16 AM
thanks
should be lagless, he has 11k of poly. i sent him to a few people for lag testing but i haven't gotten any news back. whenever they tell me something i'll let u guys know.
didn't work for me, crashed after i selected the stage (i'm a Wii user)

August 28, 2017, 04:55:07 AM #835 Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 04:57:07 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: shyguybuddy11 on August 27, 2017, 11:14:46 PM
didn't work for me, crashed after i selected the stage (i'm a Wii user)
Will look into it when i'm testing mods again.

Quote from: Lillith on August 15, 2017, 05:25:26 AM
Ooooh, I love the Noire recolour!
tanks

New Fire Emblem project, Great Lord Lucina! Will be importing into both brawl and sm4sh. She's also the last addition to the FE series in my braw build. Unless I get into psa or can find a nice quality one, then I may bring more characters from the series.

Great Lord Lucina(Beta)





- Early port of Sm4sh version

Have a few more model edits to do and then it's on to the textures. Only texture work dat needs to be done is the armor. All of the other stuff will be recycled from Awakening Marth, except for the recolors. They will be lucina's sm4sh recolors.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

August 28, 2017, 07:18:07 AM #836 Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 11:38:25 AM by Lillith

Ah.
Have I ever told you I love you? wooooooow.

also as a bit of a request but feel free to totally ignore this but would it be possible to do two more colourations based on the two extras that Jaystring did with his Lucina import?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Lillith on August 28, 2017, 07:18:07 AM

Ah.
Have I ever told you I love you? wooooooow.

also as a bit of a request but feel free to totally ignore this but would it be possible to do two more colourations based on the two extras that Jaystring did with his Lucina import?
thanks

depends on how much work I would have to do. was just planning on using her sm4sh recolors to cut down on dev time. show me pic if u have sum.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

These are the two I mean.
http://imgur.com/a/KwzhL
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Lillith on August 29, 2017, 06:11:02 AM
These are the two I mean.
http://imgur.com/a/KwzhL
I can try. Won't include them in the initial release though, black requires new/additional texturing for the skin. so i'll hold off until both are ready. 

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames