The Albafika/SJS Projects - Zero Suit Samus Released 03/10

Started by SJS, July 13, 2013, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Voice pack for Lucina?

English!
40 (55.6%)
Japanese!
32 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 72



Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on January 17, 2014, 04:37:47 PM

Because time is a finite thing D:


I added a poll to help decide. Thanks for all the Lucina love everybody.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Well... Japanese would be cool...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: crazyhandmasterhand on January 17, 2014, 12:16:57 PM
(Also, that PSA doesn't seem to want to work with the new model. I'm going to see if I can do something about that...)
Could it be the file size? Try lowering some texture's size (The Falchion).

Quote from: Albafika on January 18, 2014, 02:52:29 PM
Could it be the file size? Try lowering some texture's size (The Falchion).
I could definitely try that. Some of the motions probably didn't help either though.
I changed some of those and it worked fine.
I probably need to refine the animations that didn't work if I'm to update that PSA at some point, heh.
Hi

Your Lucina model looks amazing, fellas. A job well done. :)

Japanesse for the win, this is fire emblem after all, only Ike has the English flare, plus, this is a chance for a female Japanesse voice!

January 18, 2014, 11:38:08 PM #203 Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 03:45:02 PM by Waveshocker Sigma
Quote from: SJS on January 18, 2014, 05:03:24 AM
Because time is a finite thing D:


I added a poll to help decide. Thanks for all the Lucina love everybody.

You could ask some of us for help, ya know.

But since I have Ike with his Japanese voice since it just feels right for Fire Emblem characters to be randomly speaking Japanese when everyone else is speaking English, I'm gonna vote for Japanese Lucina. ¦D


I think a Japanese voice for her would be best suited for her. I love how well Laura Bailey did with her voice over work for her, but it would be most fitting considering everyone else speaks Japanese(except for Ike, but that's easily fixable) in the Fire Emblem series.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: heavyd88 on January 19, 2014, 02:42:21 AM
I think a Japanese voice for her would be best suited for her. I love how well Laura Bailey did with her voice over work for her, but it would be most fitting considering everyone else speaks Japanese(except for Ike, but that's easily fixable) in the Fire Emblem series.
Don't forget Mia... They made her with her english voice.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on January 19, 2014, 02:51:24 AM
Don't forget Mia... They made her with her english voice.
Oh yeah, whoops almost forgot about that. Still though Japanese to me seems the best fit.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 19, 2014, 04:23:05 AM #207 Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 06:24:59 AM by SJS
Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on January 18, 2014, 11:38:08 PM
You could some of us for help, ya know.

But since I have Ike with his Japanese voice since it just feels right for Fire Emblem characters to be randomly speaking Japanese when everyone else is speaking English, I'm gonna vote for Japanese Lucina. ¦D
The hardest part will be finding a voice clip long enough to be used for the star KO.

Nevermind, I found one. Hardest part will be figuring out what Lucina's Japanese quotes are.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on January 19, 2014, 04:23:05 AM
The hardest part will be finding a voice clip long enough to be used for the star KO.

Nevermind, I found one. Hardest part will be figuring out what Lucina's Japanese quotes are.

Last thing you need is for Lucina to do a "Come at me" pose and say "I'm sorry, I failed". Tragic, that's what that'd be.

If I ever get around to it, I might make an English Lucina Voice pack. So, I'll be voting for Japanese.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SJS on January 19, 2014, 04:23:05 AM
Nevermind, I found one. Hardest part will be figuring out what Lucina's Japanese quotes are.
I can help out if you guys decide on the Japanese voice.