Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2827615 times)
MrUnusual
Mega Kitten

The REAL Julian Clarke

• Awards Famous Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1365 on: January 20, 2014, 09:52:52 PM »

@mr.unusual

i posted this a while ago
    ^^both of those characters are clones

just copy wario's bottom cosmetics lines except for 10, 0A and 0B
    make sure to keep 0C because that closes the loop
    u may have to move 0C so its next in order after the last digits of costumes
    u also need to edit the fighter config file to load more charaters
    00-09

ganon, sonic and wolf can get 12 characters as oppose to 10 because of the csp gaps

Still not sure how this was done and still want to be able to add 10 slots to each character or even 12 if possible, but luckily I figured out this BrawlEx code thanks to ShinF's help, I also was able to successfully use the Melee/64 Stage Expansion mod with this as well so I still have all of the stages Smiley I did have a problem adding Shadow though, not sure if it has anything to to with the, FitSonicResult.pac file or the FitSonicSpy00.pac-FitSonicSpy04.pac files or what it could be, but I'm having the same problem I had with Mewtwo, Roy works fine though Smiley

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1366 on: January 20, 2014, 10:03:27 PM »

well, for me it hasn't given me issues with the random icon not being the last one....it doesn't function as a terminating character, so i can't see a reason why it would need to be. the reason i said it needs to be after the 29, is because that way the random icon actually shows up on the css. if random were the last one in the css then there would consequentially be no random icon on the css screen since it can only handle 50 Tongue

i haven't tested the codes on a wii yet, but i can't forsee any reason why it wouldn't work. it may be the c-stick, since i actually use a xbox controller for testing on dolphin. i'll try it on my wii right away Tongue

if it doesn't i'll come up with a solution Tongue possibly button change

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1367 on: January 20, 2014, 10:31:54 PM »

Just posting a friendly reminder that when you format/defrag, to always check the hooktype when loading the game via GeckoOS and Configurable USB Loader afterwards as it will revert to default. You need it to be AxNextFrame or the BrawlEx module won't load because common2.pac doesn't load.

Enjoying the clone engine. Cheesy ...... until Mewtwo silent freezed at the Results Screen when I cloned him. Dunno what I did (or didn't do). RSPs are there, franchise icon is vanilla Pokemon (id 07), so what did I mess up on? Oddly this only happens to Mewtwo and Mewtwo only.

In other news, I got announcer calls working!

Check your STGRESULT.PAC. If it's unmodified, then put a VBrawl one on your SD card.
    « Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 10:36:25 PM by Eternal Yoshi » Logged

MrUnusual
    Mega Kitten

The REAL Julian Clarke

« Reply #1368 on: January 20, 2014, 11:20:58 PM »

On the editing icons and portraits, I got it pretty down packed except for some reason in battle under my Mewtwo's damage portrait it shows the name "Crazy Hand"

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1369 on: January 21, 2014, 12:57:48 AM »

Alright, everything so far has been smooth sailing but I've finally run into a problem. So I followed the tutorial for putting in Bps, icons, result portraits, etc and I still can't get to the result screen. The Bps show up, the icon shows up, the name under my character says "Crazy Hand" for some reason (They all do) but yeah... I can't get to result screen. I didn't put in stock icons yet, but I'm not doing KOs during the match, I'm just starting a match and then quitting. So they shouldn't need to show up... but could THAT be why? The Result portraits are in a 1100 with each being named 1101-1105 inside.

ALSO I can't put the info2 folder on my SD card without having a freeze right after the strap menu. I was doing so good but I need help. I hope someone know what's wrong by these descriptions.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

MrUnusual
    Mega Kitten

The REAL Julian Clarke

« Reply #1370 on: January 21, 2014, 01:21:37 AM »

I literally just posted about the same issue about an hour before you did -_- lol

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1371 on: January 21, 2014, 03:20:35 AM »

lil is correct

so copy these yellow lines, and fix the numbers as shown to your characters

also remember to open up ur fighter config and check characters from 00-09

and finally add ur extra csp's

Also, u may not even have to remove the 0A and 0B, as long as you dont check them on the fighter confi file you would probably be fine

this should be in the OP imo its much better than having to put extra codes or new files in brawlx  to get more costumes

The Professor
    Extreme Kitten

Nantsutte tsuchatta

• Awards Hot Topic Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1372 on: January 21, 2014, 04:36:15 AM »

As much as I thought that would work, it didn't. Maybe I can't have a god damn common 5. I don't [censored]ing know.

Professor is best Nichijou character.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1373 on: January 21, 2014, 05:18:19 AM »

As much as I thought that would work, it didn't. Maybe I can't have a god damn common 5. I don't [censored]ing know.
    why would you use a comon5? just the the sel character

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1374 on: January 21, 2014, 08:39:15 AM »

Fixed it. I messed up one of the names. Still get craY hand hut at least sage result works.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #1375 on: January 21, 2014, 08:55:41 AM »

well, for me it hasn't given me issues with the random icon not being the last one....it doesn't function as a terminating character, so i can't see a reason why it would need to be. the reason i said it needs to be after the 29, is because that way the random icon actually shows up on the css. if random were the last one in the css then there would consequentially be no random icon on the css screen since it can only handle 50 Tongue

i haven't tested the codes on a wii yet, but i can't forsee any reason why it wouldn't work. it may be the c-stick, since i actually use a xbox controller for testing on dolphin. i'll try it on my wii right away Tongue

if it doesn't i'll come up with a solution Tongue possibly button change

Let me know if it works on the wii for you, then i will know if i messed up. Tongue

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

MrUnusual
    Mega Kitten

The REAL Julian Clarke

« Reply #1376 on: January 21, 2014, 09:31:37 AM »

So nobody has found a way to fix this "Crazy Hand" thing?

lil is correct

so copy these yellow lines, and fix the numbers as shown to your characters

also remember to open up ur fighter config and check characters from 00-09

and finally add ur extra csp's

Also, u may not even have to remove the 0A and 0B, as long as you dont check them on the fighter confi file you would probably be fine

So is this how to add 10 slots for each character in BrawlEx? and if so, what do these codes represent?

05000001 02050302 08040103 02060007
    01090308 070C0000 00000000 00000000

Like, if I wanted to add those 10 slots to Mewtwo (Who's character I put as 3F) would it look like this?

05000001 02050302 08040103 02060007
    01090308 070C0000 3F000000 00000000

and is this CSSSlot15 [Wario].dat? and if this and the above are correct, what do I save this file as when I replace those codes? CSSSlot3F.dat? and then save it in the SD card over the one I have already? And if this is the case, I tried it, didn't work :/ Mewtwo still has the same amount of slots even after opening Fighter3F.dat and checking off 0-9 and de-selectic ?A (?B was already de-selected) and saved that and put it over the one I had in my SD card, still didn't give me anymore slots :/
    « Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 09:54:27 AM by MrUnusual » Logged

Not Kratos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1377 on: January 21, 2014, 12:33:36 PM »

I've been trying to add independent portraits for my clones, and while I was able to add everything fine for 1 clone, after I add the CSPs for the next, the filesize of sc_selcharacter.pac is bumped up .3 MB. Before I added the second set of CSPs, the filesize was 3.73 MB.Anyone know how to fix this? I have 7 clones currently and I want all of them to have their own portraits and stuff.
    « Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 12:47:19 PM by Not Kratos » Logged

The Professor
    Extreme Kitten

Nantsutte tsuchatta

• Awards Hot Topic Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1378 on: January 21, 2014, 12:50:16 PM »

why would you use a comon5? just the the sel character

From what I had heard, common5 fixes strap screen freezes.

Professor is best Nichijou character.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1379 on: January 21, 2014, 01:10:14 PM »

I've been trying to add independent portraits for my clones, and while I was able to add everything fine for 1 clone, after I add the CSPs for the next, the filesize of sc_selcharacter.pac is bumped up .3 MB. Before I added the second set of CSPs, the filesize was 3.73 MB.Anyone know how to fix this? I have 7 clones currently and I want all of them to have their own portraits and stuff.
    i have 9 clones with all the cosmetic stuff, just make sure you start adding stuff in cmpr

Pages:  1 ... 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: