The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 02, 2014, 08:24:54 PM #1965 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 08:27:25 PM by Don Jon BravoEX
Quote from: Nebulon on February 02, 2014, 08:16:03 PM
If there's a Talon skin for the Raptor then that's going right into Brawlex the nexttime it expands.
Warning: Epic link is epic
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=46179.msg1035911#msg1035911

also
@sammy
hmm i want to make a program that adds characters to the CSS code, basically it changes the count number and adds an extra slot id number to the default CSS code, what programming would you recommend for that?

Quote from: Nebulon on February 02, 2014, 07:46:55 PM
Well luckily most of the toon link psas are also ported to fit link's module. Only one that ican think of that isn't and is complete is skull kid.

That and Simon Belmont, who I'm still not done with yet.

technically you can expand it by 1 or 3 chara if you want. me and shadowsnake were testing some things.

you can use this. it's not the universal code i wanted, but it's not done yet. bassically make  a clone for slots 53, 54, and 55. press the R trigger on the css and your first three characters on the css will switch to them
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you want to just expand it by 1 character, use this one. same process, make a character for ID 53, the press R on the CSS to change mario's slot to the new character. when you want him to go back to Mario, just hit L trigger.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 02, 2014, 08:07:26 PMthey actually did a Primal RAge version, Talon
cant remember if it was released
The current Public Demo that's on the Vault does have the Talon alt.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 02, 2014, 08:28:24 PM
technically you can expand it by 1 or 3 chara if you want. me and shadowsnake were testing some things.

you can use this. it's not the universal code i wanted, but it's not done yet. bassically make  a clone for slots 53, 54, and 55. press the R trigger on the css and your first three characters on the css will switch to them
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you want to just expand it by 1 character, use this one. same process, make a character for ID 53, the press R on the CSS to change mario's slot to the new character. when you want him to go back to Mario, just hit L trigger.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

does this automatically changes the Portraits for the new costumes, without having to exit the CSS?

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on February 02, 2014, 08:26:53 PM
That and Simon Belmont, who I'm still not done with yet.

I remember testing him out. It was on Toon Link. He was pretty fun actually. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 02, 2014, 08:30:52 PM
does this automatically changes the Portraits for the new costumes, without having to exit the CSS?

Changes the CSP's yes :P CSS icons? no..haven't figured out a way to do that yet

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on February 02, 2014, 04:43:53 AM
Ok I can look in to that. Where is it? :P

Sorry for the late reply here he be, it's a bit hard to find admittedly I had to search for Gray Fox, rather than search for MK PSAs http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34870 I enjoy it and so far it hasn't crashed on the Result screen which MK clones  were reported to do sometimes.

Quote from: WintersAssassin on February 02, 2014, 09:21:27 PM
Sorry for the late reply here he be, it's a bit hard to find admittedly I had to search for Gray Fox, rather than search for MK PSAs http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34870 I enjoy it and so far it hasn't crashed on the Result screen which MK clones  were reported to do sometimes.

I believe that was an error in code. I think it happened when Meta Knight Ex Modules were added to ASF's pack, because his camera fix code didn't have the new character added to the code.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Well Rosalina is almost complete, now if only there was a working SFX for Rosalina over Peach :P

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on February 02, 2014, 09:48:09 PM
Well Rosalina is almost complete, now if only there was a working SFX for Rosalina over Peach :P

Which Rosalina psa? I'm looking for a decent one.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on February 02, 2014, 10:02:38 PM
Which Rosalina psa? I'm looking for a decent one.
did you look in the repository?

and i noticed that when i try and use your Custom stage code it will stop loading the game and boot back to the press A part of the wii menu. do i have to to use the GCTedit to insert them? because they are both seperate codes.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Nebulon on February 02, 2014, 10:02:38 PM
Which Rosalina psa? I'm looking for a decent one.

I'm working on a Rosalina psa that's based off of Smash Bros Wii U/3ds. It's almost done, but I need to find a way to make her spawn a Launch Star during her upB.
Also, Is it possible to clone 2 characters into one slot, like Ice Climbers? Then I would be able to have Rosalina AND Luma.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

February 02, 2014, 10:10:36 PM #1978 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 10:12:27 PM by Pichi-Hime
The complete Rosalina: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9617

I plan on modifying it for my on use later on

Post Merge: February 02, 2014, 10:12:27 PM

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on February 02, 2014, 10:09:49 PM
I'm working on a Rosalina psa that's based off of Smash Bros Wii U/3ds. It's almost done, but I need to find a way to make her spawn a Launch Star during her upB.
Also, Is it possible to clone 2 characters into one slot, like Ice Climbers? Then I would be able to have Rosalina AND Luma.

How close is it to being done? I need it. So very much. And funny you mention Luma, I'm working on a PSA for him

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on February 02, 2014, 10:10:36 PM
The complete Rosalina: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9617

I plan on modifying it for my on use later on

Post Merge: February 02, 2014, 10:12:27 PM

How close is it to being done? I need it. So very much. And funny you mention Luma, I'm working on a PSA for him

Cool! Maybe we could combine them into one slot in the future. It's veeerrry close to completion, but I'm a perfectionist, so once that little problem is fixed, as well as the running problem, I could release it.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0