Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2827651 times)
ShadowSnake
Venomous Hacker
Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3255 on: February 25, 2014, 10:32:25 PM »

So I am experiencing a very rare and strange glitch, I recently added a few new clones (56-5A)

I haven't given any cosmetics to any of the new clones I added yet and all the clones work except 58 (Dark Link) it's not that he doesn't load it is that he freezes when i select him. I have never had this happen before, what causes this freeze?

I have remade his config files and module 3 times with no fixes, I don't know what I am missing.
    « Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 10:33:42 PM by ShadowSnake » Logged

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3256 on: February 25, 2014, 10:33:09 PM »

Yeah I'm meaning the way it was in 2012-2013
    « Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 11:27:09 PM by Brstmguy » Logged

KarefyrmSix
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3257 on: February 25, 2014, 11:00:30 PM »

Could the problem be caused by something in my Common2 and or 3? do i have to go in there and do something as well?

Strange Matter
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3258 on: February 25, 2014, 11:42:49 PM »

So I am experiencing a very rare and strange glitch, I recently added a few new clones (56-5A)

I haven't given any cosmetics to any of the new clones I added yet and all the clones work except 58 (Dark Link) it's not that he doesn't load it is that he freezes when i select him. I have never had this happen before, what causes this freeze?

I have remade his config files and module 3 times with no fixes, I don't know what I am missing.

Pretty sure someone mentioned  Dark Link not working earlier in the thread, so it seems to be unique to that particular PSA for some strange reason.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #3259 on: February 25, 2014, 11:52:42 PM »

Could the problem be caused by something in my Common2 and or 3? do i have to go in there and do something as well?

No you don't need to change those, but did you add PW's .mdl0 and .chr0 to your selcharacter.pac?

Pretty sure someone mentioned  Dark Link not working earlier in the thread, so it seems to be unique to that particular PSA for some strange reason.

I'll swap it out with a different PSA and see if that works, thank you for the information.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Chaos Phoenix
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3260 on: February 26, 2014, 12:02:27 AM »

I have been having the same problems with slot 58 but just figured it wasn't useable. Has anyone actually gotten this slot to work?

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #3261 on: February 26, 2014, 12:11:35 AM »

I have been having the same problems with slot 58 but just figured it wasn't useable. Has anyone actually gotten this slot to work?

I just tried regular Link's moveset over 58 and it still froze when i selected it.

It must be a glitch with BrawlEx, PhantomWings probably mis-patched something for slot 58 somewhere. 59 and 5A work on my part so I will just try Dark Link on 5B and see if that works.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

KarefyrmSix
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3262 on: February 26, 2014, 12:43:39 AM »

No you don't need to change those, but did you add PW's .mdl0 and .chr0 to your selcharacter.pac?

Yeah, i looked for where they go and replaced them. should also note that when i saved it said something about being out of reach and aborted the save to which i saved it anyways

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3263 on: February 26, 2014, 01:04:35 AM »

I just tried regular Link's moveset over 58 and it still froze when i selected it.

It must be a glitch with BrawlEx, PhantomWings probably mis-patched something for slot 58 somewhere. 59 and 5A work on my part so I will just try Dark Link on 5B and see if that works.
    yeah slot 58 is bugged, nebulon also had to skipp slot 58 on his pac for some reason it doesnt work.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3264 on: February 26, 2014, 02:22:54 AM »

58 wouldn't work for me either. :/ I have no idea why mine didn't work, I just skipped it.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

KarefyrmSix
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3265 on: February 26, 2014, 02:48:02 AM »

i can also confirm 58 not working. before my problems now i was in the 60's and the 58th one was basically a glitched mario. like when i hovered above the icon it moved me to another. but know that i know its actually doesnt work ill just skip it once i work my way back up the ladder

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3266 on: February 26, 2014, 02:51:06 AM »

so either brawl has something hidden on the 58 slot or the brawlex codding has a bug when assigning the 58, only PW can respond to this tough.
    « Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 08:55:34 AM by Carnage » Logged

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3267 on: February 26, 2014, 06:34:29 AM »

Yeah I'm meaning the way it was in 2012-2013

This is a pointless side discussion, which I hope I can end with this post after reading those awfully vague replies you put up.

That method can't and won't end. You still need the original characters files to make any Psa, texture or animation edits for the clone. Its always been that way, BrawlEx or not.

All BrawlEx is doing is aside from adding all those 100 characters is (in my case) making everything organized. Now I know that my Hector PSA is in a folder called "hector" and not "pikmin" and that my Roy is in a folder called "roy" not "diddy".

BrawlEx gives us the answer to the age old question: "What character can I keep?" by answering "Why not both?"

*insert trumpet fanfare*

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3268 on: February 26, 2014, 08:54:53 AM »

a question, can we insert our own Victory Fanfare to our clones yet?

pretty much everything I have seen can be insert to customize it, but I havent seen it yet o.o

Stupid Tinypic :C

KidCraft24
    Mega Kitten

Brawl DX Creator

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3269 on: February 26, 2014, 09:21:42 AM »

i'm also curious if and how we can change a clones crowd chant. Is it something to do with the characters sound bank id that's edited in the fighter config or or is it something that can be hex edited in one of their other config files.
    « Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 09:22:42 AM by KidCraft24 » Logged

Click The Logo To Find Out More
    Click the Link To Download Now
    https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Pages:  1 ... 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: