The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Makarew on June 13, 2014, 04:19:28 AM
Did you replace the module and all the .dat files?

yes, and all of the files in the clone's folder.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on June 13, 2014, 10:54:06 AM
yes, and all of the files in the clone's folder.

Where does it freeze? Is it at the strap loader, ESRB screen, or the loading screen?

Quote from: Makarew on June 13, 2014, 03:44:54 PM
Where does it freeze? Is it at the strap loader, ESRB screen, or the loading screen?

It's after the loading screen. When it should load the opening cutscene, it never loads it. It stays a black screen.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

wow it's been a week since i took a brakeon my laptop and now there are 20 more pages
You probably know me from here:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi7OKSoNMUE

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on June 13, 2014, 05:29:58 PM
It's after the loading screen. When it should load the opening cutscene, it never loads it. It stays a black screen.

Your info.pac might be too big.
SSB is cool.

June 13, 2014, 08:21:44 PM #6365 Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 08:26:54 PM by FQuintanilla14
How big should it be? It's 391 kb. I did replace some names and css pictures (I don't remember what they're called), so I guess anything could be too big.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on June 13, 2014, 08:21:44 PM
How big should it be? It's 391 kb. I did replace some names and css pictures (I don't remember what they're called), so I guess anything could be too big.
Do you have a sc_title.pac? If it has the beep, then there's something wrong with it.

There's no beep. And I don't have a sc_title.pac, but it worked before even though I didn't have it then.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on June 13, 2014, 10:50:39 PM
There's no beep. And I don't have a sc_title.pac, but it worked before even though I didn't have it then.

Try putting an original sc_title.pac in /RSB?/pf/menu2 and RSB?/pfmenu2

The problem was that the info.pac was too large. I found an earlier copy of my SD card, and that one was only 1kb smaller. I used that, replaced the name that I wanted, and it worked!

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

......Soon I might have to invest in a larger SD card and use it with SDHC lol

So many cool features planned!

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 14, 2014, 12:00:00 AM
......Soon I might have to invest in a larger SD card and use it with SDHC lol

So many cool features planned!

I know what you mean. As a pack builder, I'm trying NOT to do that, since 2GB has been the standard... I have plans for it, but... we'll see.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

So far... how many glitches does BrawlEx v2 have?

And which?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 14, 2014, 01:25:31 AM
So far... how many glitches does BrawlEx v2 have?

And which?

-4 player battles freeze.
-Break the Targets freezes.
-Clones do not load Final Smash files. In most cases, if the clone uses something from the original's FS then the GFX simply don't load. IF the clone only uses things in it's .pac then it's fine. Sonic clones all freeze.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 14, 2014, 01:34:30 AM
-4 player battles freeze.
-Break the Targets freezes.
-Clones do not load Final Smash files. In most cases, if the clone uses something from the original's FS then the GFX simply don't load. IF the clone only uses things in it's .pac then it's fine. Sonic clones all freeze.

You can play 4 players but player 4 must be random all time.