Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What Neutral Air should I give to Saber
A double spin slash (Marth/Roy) - 3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina) - 2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea) - 2 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 45
Author Topic: Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...  (Read 226104 times)
Akeno/Archer
Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #420 on: May 05, 2014, 03:27:47 PM »

Yes I do

Okay, I'll send you guys everything we've done so far on Ryuko.

I finished the coding of the Side Special and Down Special. Although the coding may be final, the animations are NOT. So, every moves we have changed

AAA Combo
    Dash Attack
    Side Tilt
    Up Tilt
    Down Tilt
    Down Smash
    Neutral Air
    Forward Air
    Side Special (not final animating wise)
    Down Special (not final animating wise)
    Final Smash (place holder)
    Low Taunt (just a thing to fix on it and we're gonna use it for the Neutral B too.)

So, now we need testers... I currently have 2 testers for now: KJP and Naoto-san (AKA HD). Who else wants to test Ryuko and give feedback? (please Kokuto and Kyouma, don't ask... Lol)

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #421 on: May 05, 2014, 04:40:28 PM »

Character Size: She seems rather small.

Jab: The third hit of the jab should send the foe forward a bit, so the fourth hit can connect better.

Side Tilt: You forgot to enable the "Moves Character" Flag. You also forgot to remove the sword glow, since I see this is a punch. The Animation could be made to be more dynamic. The move should also be sped up a bit and reduced in damage. The move also has a weird hitbox that does no damage.

Up Tilt: This move should also be sped up and reduced in damage. The "Moves Character" Flag is also not set.

Down Tilt: The Animation needs to start and end with the crouching pose. It just snaps back to the crouch pose before and after the Animation. Though the overall move is fine, but could use a reduction in damage.

Dash Attack: I don't even know what this is. The movement is also weird and you slide forward a lot if you're not holding the control stick forward.

Side Smash: Needs more damage.

Up Smash: It's Pit's. You should try making the Animation transition back into the main pose, otherwise, it just snaps back.

Down Smash: Is this supposed to be a back flip? It's off-putting to have her move backward.

Neutral Air: Don't have her move up. But the overall move is fine.

Forward Air: Increase the speed of the attack, so the hits connect properly and decrease the damage to compensate.

Back Air: It's Ike's. Nothing to really say here.

Up Air: The speed should be increased and the flag changed to slash.

Down Air: It's Cloud's. Nothing to say either.

Neutral Special: Calls up Meta Knight's Tornado that doesn't go away. Uses Ike's Eruption as a base. I don't know what this move is.

Side Special: Basically a glitchy Ike Side Special with animation that need polish.

Up Special: You should try making her able to move left and right during this move.

Down Special: OP. Pls nerf. Try to make it a fixed damage, since using Ike's Counter Multiplier is OP.

Overall, this PSA seems to be a bit of a mess.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #422 on: May 05, 2014, 04:46:13 PM »

I made the GIF myself... She doesn't come back smoothly like that in the anime... Lol

oh my, I really love how ths PSA is going, is not "heavy to use" as most of the new sword character PSAs now adays (like that glitchy lucina for example); I love how it keeps the escence of the character

here is a zip with the wavs I use for my Ryuko sfx
    http://sta.sh/01vvt0aitsrt

I see why are the neutral B nulled

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

Resident Brawl Modding Weeb.

• Awards Hot Topic Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #423 on: May 05, 2014, 05:12:07 PM »

Based on the reports, you forgot the move char flags >-< and whats up with the MK tornados everywhere lol
    And KJP,
     Not all of the attacks were changed, I don't exactly know why some of them were changed in the DL Akeno probably used another PSA as a base but the only thing that needs to be fixed based on what I have is the side special
    However, I can't test cause my Wii croaked...
    Well,
    kb on 3rd hit of jab fixed
    Pose on Down Tilt fix(ing now)+DMG reduced
    On my version, the up tilt does 16% and has about same knockback as Ike's old up tilt(Increased a little) There is also a frame speed modifier on mine, did you do that Akeno?(Mine is 1.25)
    The Dash Attack was supposed to be a headbutt, Akeno did you forget to insert my animation lol
    The down smash is indeed a backflip, should it be switched to a front flip you think?
    I dunno how much DMG Akeno's down special does but mine only does 1% per hit and has enough KB so it shouldn't hit more than 13 times maximum.
    If someone wants my version, i'll post a DL for it once I fix all those things completely.
    Although be warned mine lacks a side special(Its still Ike's) and untested down special(My Wii died as soon as I finished it -_-)

PSN:Undead_Baan
    My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
    Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
    Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #424 on: May 05, 2014, 11:20:33 PM »

I can test both versions if you want to send me yours kokuto.

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #425 on: May 05, 2014, 11:28:57 PM »

well, Akeno used the Like PSA as a base, so that explains most of the moves
    he chose it because I chose it to be Ryuko's moveset in my brawlEx pack that I never released in the vault (thats actually the reason why he started this PSA project)

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #426 on: May 06, 2014, 10:15:35 AM »

Soooo... It seems that I rushed some things around with Ryuko... Lol... That's always what happens when I don't test myself before sending it...

Dangerously huge reply ahead.

Character Size: She seems rather small.
    Well... Ryuko isn't a big character so... Yea...

Jab: The third hit of the jab should send the foe forward a bit, so the fourth hit can connect better.
    I'll copy what Hidan did on that move...

Side Tilt: You forgot to enable the "Moves Character" Flag. You also forgot to remove the sword glow, since I see this is a punch.
    That mistake is totally... idiot...
    How could I forget that? :facepalm:

The Animation could be made to be more dynamic.
    Well, I'll try to see what can I do for the animation...

The move should also be sped up a bit and reduced in damage.
    Actually, this is a killing move. I wanted to make her killing moves the tilts and her smashes more combo moves (just like Like works). So her punch should have a slow startup and be quite powerful.

The move also has a weird hitbox that does no damage.
    I wanted to make a sort of "after shock" that would be deadly for shields. So, if you shield against that, your shield's gonna suffer. Did you try to block it? Though if it doesn't work, I'll remove it.

Up Tilt: This move should also be sped up and reduced in damage. The "Moves Character" Flag is also not set.
    Same goes for this one... However the "Moves Character" Flag... :facepalm: again...

Down Tilt: The Animation needs to start and end with the crouching pose. It just snaps back to the crouch pose before and after the Animation. Though the overall move is fine, but could use a reduction in damage.
    Well... Kokuto fixed it... Though for the damages, it's the same than the tilts above.

Dash Attack: I don't even know what this is. The movement is also weird and you slide forward a lot if you're not holding the control stick forward.
    Forgot to take Kokuto's headbutt animation... Mine totally sucks...

Side Smash: Needs more damage.
    Although I said the smashes should be weak, I think it's a bit TOO weak. I'll buff it.

Up Smash: It's Pit's. You should try making the Animation transition back into the main pose, otherwise, it just snaps back.
    Didn't change it at all.

Down Smash: Is this supposed to be a back flip? It's off-putting to have her move backward.
    Gonna fix that along with the height a little.

Neutral Air: Don't have her move up. But the overall move is fine.
    Forgot to save the animation... The original didn't have her moving up... Lol.

Forward Air: Increase the speed of the attack, so the hits connect properly and decrease the damage to compensate.
    Alright, will do.

Back Air: It's Ike's. Nothing to really say here.
    Didn't change that one, so yea...

Up Air: The speed should be increased and the flag changed to slash.
    Placeholder. This is not the real Up Air. It's from Minus Like.

Down Air: It's Cloud's. Nothing to say either.
    How did you know? Lol... Seriously, this one isn't the real one either. Didn't make the animation yet.

Neutral Special: Calls up Meta Knight's Tornado that doesn't go away. Uses Ike's Eruption as a base. I don't know what this move is.
    I didn't change it yet, but it seems that I just [censored]ed up with the GFX...

Side Special: Basically a glitchy Ike Side Special with animation that need polish.
    It's supposed to work like Cloud's Climhazzard. I'm totally gonna remake this move because I didn't even test it. As for the animation, yup... It's... Not really pretty.

Up Special: You should try making her able to move left and right during this move.
    Some momentum, you mean? I'm gonna totally add this. It'll be slow, but she'll be able to move. The animation's just gonna have a little change.

Down Special: OP. Pls nerf. Try to make it a fixed damage, since using Ike's Counter Multiplier is OP.
    Okay. Ahem, can you just explain me how does Ike's Counter Multiplier works? I want to remove that.

Overall, this PSA seems to be a bit of a mess.
    Totally. It was late and I rushed at the end to let you guys being able to test her... But it seems that I should've work more on polishing AT LEAST the coding (being bad at animation doesn't help...)
    Thanks for the advices KJP. I'm gonna work on all this with Kokuto (he made a good job on the animations and I [censored]ed up the coding... *hits his head on the wall*)

oh my, I really love how ths PSA is going, is not "heavy to use" as most of the new sword character PSAs now adays (like that glitchy lucina for example); I love how it keeps the escence of the character
    Tried my hardest to keep her like in the anime while trying to balance her. And Kokuto made these animations based on the anime too (and with all these fancy camera effects, that's not easy at all xD)
    I'll be sure to make her ever more awesome! Now it's just the beginning.

here is a zip with the wavs I use for my Ryuko sfx
    http://sta.sh/01vvt0aitsrt
    Alright, then we know what you're gonna use in Brawl Ex... Lol...

I see why are the neutral B nulled
    Actually, I should've remove all the GFX... Because it's just... Horrible...

Based on the reports, you forgot the move char flags >-< and whats up with the MK tornados everywhere lol
    I don't know... Forget to add the "Move Character" Flag was stupid :facepalm:
    And I [censored]ed up the Neutral B's GFX... *goes hit his head on the wall again*

And KJP,
     Not all of the attacks were changed, I don't exactly know why some of them were changed in the DL Akeno probably used another PSA as a base
    Minus Like... An edit of Kitsu-chan's original Like PSA... So Ryuko is actually an edit of an edit... Lol... Pretty sure I said it somewhere... Lol

but the only thing that needs to be fixed based on what I have is the side special
    I should've read more into Cloud's coding for the Side B... That's the idea I had... But it seems that I made some mistakes (and I made the Side B Dash animation in a rush...)

However, I can't test
    Well,
    kb on 3rd hit of jab fixed
    Pose on Down Tilt fix(ing now)+DMG reduced
    Cool. Though yea... Now that I think about it, the damages were a bit too high for the down tilt...

On my version, the up tilt does 16% and has about same knockback as Ike's old up tilt(Increased a little) There is also a frame speed modifier on mine, did you do that Akeno?(Mine is 1.25)
    I think it was already in Like's coding, so maybe... Don't know if it was before or after I edited it

The Dash Attack was supposed to be a headbutt, Akeno did you forget to insert my animation lol
    Yes I did forget... I was testing something I did, but I forgot to re-insert the animation you did... *goes and hit another wall with his head*

The down smash is indeed a backflip, should it be switched to a front flip you think?
    I dunno how much DMG Akeno's down special does but mine only does 1% per hit and has enough KB so it shouldn't hit more than 13 times maximum.
    Actually, mine hits when she swings the sword, and... well... if I recall, it wasn't THAT powerful...

If someone wants my version, i'll post a DL for it once I fix all those things completely.
    Although be warned mine lacks a side special(Its still Ike's) and untested down special(My Wii died as soon as I finished it -_-)
    Send it to me via Skype or post it into Dropbox.
    Is it the one with Like, or with normal Ike? Or the one I sent you?

well, Akeno used the Like PSA as a base, so that explains most of the moves
    he chose it because I chose it to be Ryuko's moveset in my brawlEx pack that I never released in the vault (thats actually the reason why he started this PSA project)
    ^This.
    And that's also the reason I finished Kill La Kill... Lol...
    « Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 10:18:14 AM by Akeno Ryuko » Logged

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #427 on: May 06, 2014, 10:22:00 AM »

Okay. Ahem, can you just explain me how does Ike's Counter Multiplier works? I want to remove that.
    Ike's Counter has a Floating Point that multiplies the damage of a countered attack by about 1.3*. And since the attack hits about 5 times, things can get pretty OP when countering a stronger attack.

You could make the multiplier 1, so there is no increase in damage.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #428 on: May 06, 2014, 10:44:19 AM »

Just tested her out. Not too bad, I know she's a work in progress. Pretty much all the stuff KJP said. The down smash is pretty strong. It can KO at 65% with a full charge. Also, the N B seems to stay at max charge after fully charging it once. Every use after that is max power no matter what.

You're hitting your head on a lot of things. Be careful not to give yourself a concussion. Tongue
    « Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 10:45:36 AM by Naoto-san » Logged

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #429 on: May 06, 2014, 11:21:06 AM »

Ike's Counter has a Floating Point that multiplies the damage of a countered attack by about 1.3*. And since the attack hits about 5 times, things can get pretty OP when countering a stronger attack.

You could make the multiplier 1, so there is no increase in damage.
    Alright. Will decrease that. I know what you mean... Can't imagine what would happen with a Falcon Punch... Lol.

Just tested her out. Not too bad, I know she's a work in progress. Pretty much all the stuff KJP said. The down smash is pretty strong. It can KO at 65% with a full charge.
    So it was THAT powerful?! Shoot... well, I guess I'll nerf it alot... Didn't think it was like that.

Also, the N B seems to stay at max charge after fully charging it once. Every use after that is max power no matter what.
    That's an accident I liked about it... However, I should've give her more auto-damage... Something around 20~30%
    Oh, but it doesn't do that in P:M... Lol...

You're hitting your head on a lot of things. Be careful not to give yourself a concussion. Tongue
    My head is... in a very bad state right now... Lol.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #430 on: May 12, 2014, 05:18:29 PM »

So.. How have things gone recently?

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #431 on: May 12, 2014, 08:36:15 PM »

I as well, wonder how things have been going as well <_<

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

Resident Brawl Modding Weeb.

• Awards Hot Topic Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #432 on: May 13, 2014, 04:17:35 AM »

Not much more has been done, by me atleast, since my wii is broken still. Akeno still wants the climzazard side special which I cant do, and I fixed the down b. still need to do neutral and up b
    And some smash attacks

PSN:Undead_Baan
    My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
    Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
    Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #433 on: May 13, 2014, 04:32:42 AM »

Due to her specialty with Sengetsu, shouldn't her side-b in the air be that aerial mode she used in the show at some point? probably not a good idea due to lack of model work. but you could get inventive and make her an adaptive fighter.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #434 on: May 13, 2014, 11:31:04 AM »

Due to her specialty with Sengetsu, shouldn't her side-b in the air be that aerial mode she used in the show at some point? probably not a good idea due to lack of model work. but you could get inventive and make her an adaptive fighter.
    I already have an idea for that. It's a move she made with Senketsu Shippuu, but now I will just make it without it (that or the same than the ground side b)

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 45
    Print
    Jump to: