Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58


Yeah guys, Tinypic is malfunctioning right now. Give me a minute and I'll upload it to photobucket.

Okay guys, unfortunately I had to put it on Imageshack because both Photobucket and Tinypic are malfunctioning it seems. So yeah sorry. Unfortunately this also means that if I submit OoT Link today that the snapshots will have to be via Imageshack as well. Kinda sucks. Sorry.


Alright guys, last preview. This is pretty much the finished product, but I'm running a qukc scan over it to see if there's any fixes I need to make before I release it later. It SHOULD be out tonight if I'm lucky/dilligent.


Okay guys, I'm going to release OoT Link tomorrow as soon as I get out of class tomorrow, which is like 11AM CST. I've made a pack with three versions.

Default Brawl-ish version
Classic color version
Wifi Safe version.

The wifi safe version screws up his bangs a little, but it's hardly noticeable in a fight, so I'm going to keep it.

Let's get it started ha.

Looks sexy as hell, BlackBoo.

I'll put this over my default Link slot.

Dang... he looks SPOT ON now! Now I can finally say good bye to KAZE's and replace it with yours.

Well done!

That looks so damn sexy.
I love it!
Can't wait :P
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

He look good. Just the hair trouble me...

How does the hair trouble you? The hair was one of the main reasons for thsi update.

Anyway, class was cancelled today, gonna see about releasing him now.

Alrigh guys, he's released! :D Recolors will come today or tomorrow or whenever the hell I feel like it :3


Um, no? He's lost some of the bulk because of lack of chainmail, and the more anime-like appearance that OoT Link has over TP.

I'm going to die of happiness.

That OoT Link looks nearly perfect. (except the wi-fi safe version XD)

DLDLDL

ತಎತ

Quote from: Majora on September 22, 2011, 07:48:55 PM
Um, no? He's lost some of the bulk because of lack of chainmail, and the more anime-like appearance that OoT Link has over TP.

ok, just guessing, havent seen the model itself yet, just the pics...
and there was one where he looked kinda thin...