Project KAI.: Rebirth

Started by Kyouma, June 10, 2014, 05:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What does the project need more?

Touhou
Anime characters (specify)
Kancolle
Jojo
SNK (the brand, not attack of titan)
i dont even know what to expect from this,

but theres miku

so i wanna help. i can psa, animate, rig, texture, fly, swim, unlike sonic I don't chuckle, i'd rather flex my muscles, and i can port stuff.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on August 11, 2014, 02:09:01 PM
Hey I'm almost done with little Mac then I'll be hands free and I can help with hit boxes and and such I do animation and hit boxes by the way ;D
ill tell you here what will be your mission here; we gonna let you make Jonathan Joestar PSA; Im just waiting to get the model, then ill rig it and send it to you

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 12, 2014, 02:40:38 AM
i dont even know what to expect from this,

but theres miku

so i wanna help. i can psa, animate, rig, texture, fly, swim, unlike sonic I don't chuckle, i'd rather flex my muscles, and i can port stuff.
sure, we have to talk about this

August 13, 2014, 12:07:38 AM #77 Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 12:08:37 AM by powerofthe17
Ok thanks man and I love Jonathan joestar and Harmon overdrive all they way!!!! ;D over drive! Lol sorry just watch jotaro kujo beat the mess out of someone in the latest anime revamp :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

January 24, 2015, 09:17:48 PM #78 Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 09:24:36 PM by Gamidame_K
the thread has been brought back to life, visit the OP now or Ill cry

Post Merge: January 24, 2015, 09:24:36 PM

btw I added a poll, also vote

Well now... If it isn't a wake up call for Akeno, then I don't know what it is...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I wanna help with miku PLEASE!!! I'd like to import models as alts intead of Recolors if you don't mind. I am crazy for anything VOCALOID-related

Touhou all the way yay!!! :happy:


Quote from: Akeno Emiya on January 25, 2015, 12:05:18 AM
Well now... If it isn't a wake up call for Akeno, then I don't know what it is...
what?
Quote from: Ashley and Red on January 25, 2015, 12:07:56 AM
I wanna help with miku PLEASE!!! I'd like to import models as alts intead of Recolors if you don't mind. I am crazy for anything VOCALOID-related
hmm, in that case, prepare me a T posed .max file of each costume you would like for Miku, the thing im doing is using a bikini miku as a base and fit the clothes of other outfits over it so the alts can be legit
Quote from: Calypso on January 25, 2015, 12:40:52 AM
Touhou all the way yay!!! :happy:


seeing what the poll is leading too, I guesss Il have to retake the Marisa project

Quote from: Gamidame_K on January 25, 2015, 12:49:53 AM
what?
You know exactly what I mean. ;)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

This could be rather interesting...

Quote from: Akeno Emiya on January 25, 2015, 08:04:24 AM
You know exactly what I mean. ;)
yeahh, I am still interested on dding your upcoming fate series PSAs to this
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 25, 2015, 08:14:19 AM
This could be rather interesting...
pretty much, Im tired of the tons of PM rebuilds/remixes with always the same normal characters (and not even a single import of mine *paruparu*) so I made up this thing for that

I'd personally like seeing some more original stuff! That may or may not be the case here for the most part, but oh well!

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 26, 2015, 07:25:48 PM
I'd personally like seeing some more original stuff! That may or may not be the case here for the most part, but oh well!
Original characters will be here, that is not even in question (reason why there isnt an option in the poll)
I support original characters in brawl because theire characters that no one has seen before, and things that no one has seen before is the main idea of this project itself (I even plann on adding like 3 of my OCs here lol)

And one from me I would assume... *hint hint*

lol yeah, actually, Ryusei is someone else's OC too, only a few people know about it