Project KAI.: Rebirth

Started by Kyouma, June 10, 2014, 05:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What does the project need more?

Touhou
Anime characters (specify)
Kancolle
Jojo
SNK (the brand, not attack of titan)
I actually really like Ryusei... lol. I hope more original characters come in!

*Raises hand.*
Who's Ryusei?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 26, 2015, 10:43:35 PM
I actually really like Ryusei... lol. I hope more original characters come in!
Quote from: Akeno Emiya on January 27, 2015, 08:07:22 PM
*Raises hand.*
Who's Ryusei?


talking about her, I have edited her air attacks so now they has the same properties as falco's
now we can say her moveset is a mix between fox's and falco's


thanks, yeah its an original character made by a fan of my fb page

Because you can't select more than one option in the poll I'm going to say that I will like more anime characters, more specifically from kill la kill or from the fate series

omg it has a tie with kancolle
how long should I keep this poll opened?

Quote from: Gamidame_K on January 28, 2015, 01:23:12 PM
omg it has a tie with kancolle
how long should I keep this poll opened?

Long enough for more JoJo's imports. Brawl is lacking in those, and imports of every other anime and indie game is starting to get annoying.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: Gamidame_K on January 27, 2015, 10:19:42 PM


talking about her, I have edited her air attacks so now they has the same properties as falco's
now we can say her moveset is a mix between fox's and falco's
I see... Well, I really like her design!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on January 28, 2015, 03:12:29 PM
Long enough for more JoJo's imports. Brawl is lacking in those, and imports of every other anime and indie game is starting to get annoying.
tfw jojo is actually a manga/anime too lol
but yes, talking about jojo characters, powerofthe17 is working in a jotaro PSA for the project, I have imported jotaro and star platinum already; plus I wanna edit joseph's to declone it from snake, first I wanna give him a hamon overdrive hit as the lateral smash attacks
Quote from: Akeno Emiya on January 28, 2015, 08:31:30 PM
I see... Well, I really like her design!
yep, it really caught my attention, thats why I made it


Quote from: Gamidame_K on January 28, 2015, 10:21:12 PM
tfw jojo is actually a manga/anime too lol
but yes, talking about jojo characters, powerofthe17 is working in a jotaro PSA for the project, I have imported jotaro and star platinum already; plus I wanna edit joseph's to declone it from snake, first I wanna give him a hamon overdrive hit as the lateral smash attacksyep, it really caught my attention, thats why I made it

I said imports from OTHER anime. I'm well aware that JoJo's is also an anime, hence the "other" in my statement.
Also, a decloned Snake to fit Joseph would be amazing.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Kantai Collection characters would be nice lol. If you're making Shimakaze, is it possible to change Sonic's spring into a Reshouhou (those sentient battery things she always has around).

January 31, 2015, 02:46:42 AM #103 Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 04:43:19 PM by Gamidame_K
Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on January 28, 2015, 11:25:02 PM
I said imports from OTHER anime. I'm well aware that JoJo's is also an anime, hence the "other" in my statement.
Also, a decloned Snake to fit Joseph would be amazing.
welp, dont expect the same kind of characters as in JStarsVS tho
Quote from: Teitoku on January 29, 2015, 04:45:54 PM
Kantai Collection characters would be nice lol. If you're making Shimakaze, is it possible to change Sonic's spring into a Reshouhou (those sentient battery things she always has around).
kancolle is winning, Ill leave the poll opened one week more, then I will confirm here a new character of the winning category

Post Merge: February 01, 2015, 04:43:19 PM

kancolles got the advantage, so Shimakaze will be added to the project now

now it is time to start alts, following the natural order, Ill start with Mario's alts



for obvious reasons, this Mario will be KAI only