KJP's School of PSA! (Take 2) School is Closed for Now...

Started by KingJigglypuff, July 26, 2014, 04:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should I cancel my PSA School?

No. We need someone to teach PSA.
17 (89.5%)
Yes. These interruptions and delays are annoying.
1 (5.3%)
No opinion.
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

I had missed the first stream, so I couldn't ask this question there, but when I try to port other character's moves over metaknight his feet go into the top of his head. Doo you now why that is.

Quote from: silver856 on August 03, 2014, 05:05:11 AM
I had missed the first stream, so I couldn't ask this question there, but when I try to port other character's moves over metaknight his feet go into the top of his head. Doo you now why that is.

did you port the animation properly? like, did you right click it and click port?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: silver856 on August 03, 2014, 05:05:11 AM
I had missed the first stream, so I couldn't ask this question there, but when I try to port other character's moves over metaknight his feet go into the top of his head. Doo you now why that is.
Humanoid animations will not work over balled characters, such as Kirby, Jigglypuff, and Meta Knight.

Quote from: Shiro_Neku on August 03, 2014, 03:35:51 AMI have to watch the stream later because my computer doesn't handle the stream very well, I tried but it just freeze my browser
I'm seeing if I can download my recorded videos and upload them to Youtube
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: silver856 on August 03, 2014, 03:22:11 PM
Yeah, but I'm trying Kirby's animations over Metaknight

Wario's animations over Peach mess up her. Go to the first frame, edit his feet as you like, click copy(be sure you checked trans, rot, scale), go to next frame and click paste. Keep editing until it looks like what you want. It is a hard slow work, tought


Quote from: silver856 on August 03, 2014, 03:22:11 PM
Yeah, but I'm trying Kirby's animations over Metaknight
It might be a bone rotation issue.

Take a look at every bone's rotation on Frame 0. Then look at every rotation on Frame 1. If Frame 1 has no rotations for any bones, then copy the rotation (make sure rotation is selected) on the Transform Frame (not Transform All) and paste onto Frame 1. Do this for every bone that doesn't have a rotation in the animation.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 03, 2014, 03:43:30 PM
It might be a bone rotation issue.

Take a look at every bone's rotation on Frame 0. Then look at every rotation on Frame 1. If Frame 1 has no rotations for any bones, then copy the rotation (make sure rotation is selected) on the Transform Frame (not Transform All) and paste onto Frame 1. Do this for every bone that doesn't have a rotation in the animation.

Same happened to me when I imported a custom bone frame I did into Zelda, the problem was in he rotate

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 03, 2014, 01:53:27 PM
I'm seeing if I can download my recorded videos and upload them to Youtube
would love if you did this!
Stupid Tinypic :C

August 03, 2014, 04:34:59 PM #114 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 04:46:53 PM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: pikazz on August 03, 2014, 04:24:09 PM
would love if you did this!
I looked into it, but the only non-hassle way I can download the videos is if I use a Livestream Studio, but that only works for Windows 7+ (I have Vista).

The only other way I can do it, is if I manually record with Bandicam. So I'm gonna have to go with that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

August 03, 2014, 05:01:01 PM #115 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 05:02:27 PM by ChickenPuppy
i missed the stream??? awww what! are you doing one today?


edit: nevermind the second question. I wasnt thinking. im ready for this one
*currently crying at computer*

Quote from: ChickenPuppy on August 03, 2014, 05:01:01 PMi missed the stream??? awww what!
I recently recorded the saved recording, so I'll be uploading it it Youtube in a bit.

Quote from: ChickenPuppy on August 03, 2014, 05:01:01 PMedit: nevermind the second question. I wasnt thinking. im ready for this one
Actually, I think I'm gonna have to cancel today's lesson for 2 reasons.
1.) I have to upload Lesson 1 to Youtube.
2.) My mom and step dad are home, and they're rather noisy.

Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. :\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

August 03, 2014, 06:13:25 PM #117 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 06:15:50 PM by TheRealDylanator
Dammnit

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 03, 2014, 06:11:48 PM
I recently recorded the saved recording, so I'll be uploading it it Youtube in a bit.
Actually, I think I'm gonna have to cancel today's lesson for 2 reasons.
1.) I have to upload Lesson 1 to Youtube.
2.) My mom and step dad are home, and they're rather noisy.

Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. :\

It is OK, number 2 is happening to me right now