Smash Wii U Research and Development Thread (Testing possible! Coders needed!)

Started by Soneek, August 02, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Blanc Trois on May 14, 2016, 08:50:41 AM
You sure?

I remember Brawl having already a TON of textures and even some neat PSAs just one year after the release...

Considering that, Smash 4 is taking forever.

Tbf we already have cbliss. We haven't looked into animation swaps ATM but that would help open up PSA making a ton. Otherwise all we can do is make more marth and dark pit clones


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd be scared if they add BrawlEx to Smash 4.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Does Smash 4 even really need another BrawlEx? Is there a point where character expansion is forced to stop, not counting simple storage limitations? 100? 255?

It's funny, I was just about to bring this up.
Quote from: TheTriforceLink on May 14, 2016, 06:59:15 PM
I'd be scared if they add BrawlEx to Smash 4.

Quote from: DarkLordRS on May 14, 2016, 07:23:58 PM
Does Smash 4 even really need another BrawlEx? Is there a point where character expansion is forced to stop, not counting simple storage limitations? 100? 255?

Theoretically we could have as many characters as the fan roster pictures that they had for Brawl, and it's no joke. We haven't actually tested the limit. Off the top of my head (because I don't remember) I think the number was in the thousands.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For those still struggling with modding, here's a good thread with a bunch of tutorials on how to mod Smash 4.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-sm4sh-changing-css-custom-sounds-per-costume-and-more-mega-thread.426351/
Quote from: DarkLordRS on May 14, 2016, 07:23:58 PM
Does Smash 4 even really need another BrawlEx? Is there a point where character expansion is forced to stop, not counting simple storage limitations? 100? 255?
Right now, we can add as many costume slots as we want, as long as the proper files are in place. However, unsure about the adding of characters.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


finnaly got to hax my WiiU
but sadly like brawl
the europe version is missing stuff/Support becuase all modders/hackers is from US :(
R.I.P smash modders in EU atleast i got the homebrew app on my WiiU now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Don't know what you expected...

Being PAL is suffering
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Moar Fire Emblem characters coming up
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

These are nice advancements. Really nice. I think I'll just hang back on the whole modding scene until importing is a thing and everything is easier.

I made my first hack!

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mariodk on May 15, 2016, 10:12:19 AM
finnaly got to hax my WiiU
but sadly like brawl
the europe version is missing stuff/Support becuase all modders/hackers is from US :(
R.I.P smash modders in EU atleast i got the homebrew app on my WiiU now
The europe version is missing stuff/support? Thats weird because I got everything running perfect. The only difference with the american version is that we from europe got to name the folder 0005000010145000 instead of 0005000010144F00. Here are some things that I got working: dark bowser http://gamebanana.com/skins/145688  classic wario before biker wario http://gamebanana.com/guis/31173 melee fox voice http://gamebanana.com/sounds/30385. Adding costumes and a custom order of the css will works as well. I have'nt checked music yet but I suspect that it will work as well.

Made some Pokken for smash. Libre Pika's voice!

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If we're posting our mods, I made a Shiny Charizard a week or so ago.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Yahtzeh on May 16, 2016, 08:04:47 PM
All those download button links give me an error because of the %22http// at the beginning of the url and the " at the end.

fixed mine
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Yahtzeh on May 16, 2016, 08:04:47 PM
All those download button links give me an error because of the %22http// at the beginning of the url and the " at the end.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on May 16, 2016, 08:26:04 PMfixed mine
Ditto.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]