Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 33
Author Topic: Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT  (Read 179721 times)
Chaos_Knight
Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #90 on: August 27, 2012, 06:04:46 PM »

That reminds me of this. Im srs here
    <a href="http://youtu.be/uBs06ZXtMzo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/uBs06ZXtMzo</a>

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #91 on: August 27, 2012, 06:35:25 PM »

Hmmm I'm not sure if that's bad or good...
    -Omni

Post Merge: August 27, 2012, 11:19:43 PM
    Beta is uploaded and beta testers have been sent a link, if you wish to beta test simply PM me
    -Omni
    « Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 11:19:43 PM by Omniscient X » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #92 on: August 28, 2012, 05:02:53 AM »

feedback

tilts
    all the tilts seem ok except the foward tilt it has some crazy knockback and direction if you hit any player near and edje even with 50% less they wont ever be able to get back on the stage since it has huge knockback that sends them foward and downward also up tilt could have abit more knockback and hitboxes should start a frame or 2 sooner.

Dash attack is that pit weapon?  the move is good but a few more knockback wouldnt hurt but pit s wepoan looks to tiny in ganon's huge hands

Down Smash that is way OP even if it gets reduced knockback you can just go near and edje and spam  the move making it impossible to get back on the stage since it has an huge range and hitbox

N-B it has the gfx but does nothing? i assume you still didnt give it the hitbox?

upB has an perfect movemente its so smooth to control, it really fells like flying lol until the nerf system is in effect this is the most OP recovery ever Tongue

wierd glitch somehow you messed ganon downB on the ground  he goes for the air version and only does the landing.

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #93 on: August 28, 2012, 07:20:46 AM »

-Standard A Attack (Neutral Combo)
    Atm, seems the same as forward tilt, but worse
    -Forward Tilt
    It’s the same as neutral A, but quicker, and more powerful…
    It doesn’t fit into the description in the moveset you’ve given, it doesn’t have a ‘laggy start’, and doesn’t look like it’s breaking the sound barrier during the punch.
    Bit too much knockback?
    -Downward Tilt
    It’s fine
    -Upward Tilt
    The hitboxes are really weird for this attack... You have to be practically on top of the opponent in order to use it.
    Graphically, it looks fine, and is a quick attack.
    -Dash Attack
    The animation for this one looks pretty cool, damage is fine, overall pretty good
    -Up Special
    Movement speed seems about right, maybe some hitboxes when you land(so that if you land ‘on’ an enemy, it hurts them?)
    Can you make it possible to use specials in flight? I think it’d be quite cool to be able to call thunder and lightning down on your enemies while in flight.
    -Down Smash
    This move’d be amazing… If it weren’t so spammable… Maybe  put a timer on it? Or make it only usable <25%?

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #94 on: August 28, 2012, 09:41:50 PM »

Alright, I've made the "Master Bolt" weapon larger so it fits Ganondorf's size more and I added some lag to the God Crusher move.

Tonight I'll finish up the aerials and place some restrictions on the down smash so it retains its power, speed, and range but it will probably only be usable once with a delay of at least 2 seconds in between (Cooldown time).
    Soon after I've got time to complete the smashes and specials I'll upload a slot for Zeus on the OP until then I could really use someone to import and rig a Zeus model from God of War
    -Omni

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #95 on: August 29, 2012, 07:30:50 AM »

God of War... I was wondering who you were basing this off of... I loved God of War Smiley

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #96 on: August 29, 2012, 09:55:31 AM »

Ya God of War 3 really was awesome and making a Zeus moveset based loosely off of that seemed reasonable but i changed things like his weapon going from the Blade of Olympus to his Master Bolt.  The hardest thing so far is keeping the moves realistic and not OP because in GoW 2&3 Zeus's attacks are so powerful and so strong but that was realistic because Kratos was so powerful and kinda OP so he could take it.  Modifying the moves is a drag but the outcome will still be great!
    -Omni

C.Q.C.
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #97 on: September 04, 2012, 01:15:24 AM »

I'd rather you be doing Sasuke or Dragonite but this looks cool too.  When are you planning on releasing a beta version of Zeus?

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #98 on: September 04, 2012, 01:20:47 AM »

Clearly everyone wants me to do those 2...despite the problems they always have.

I've already released betas to those who PM'd me for beta testing but I'm not sure when an official release will be... it could be fairly soon as I just finished the aerials which turned out fairly well.

However, I am just puzzled at Ganondorf's sword I'm not sure its a true article as I can't seem to get it to do what I want it to at all which is so annoying.  Does anyone know how to call it up? Besides the crap in the D-Taunt lol I need to know how to call it up in game and send it away like can it be called up as an Ext Gfx? Really need some answers on this...
    -Omni

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #99 on: September 04, 2012, 05:04:01 AM »

Clearly everyone wants me to do those 2...despite the problems they always have.

I've already released betas to those who PM'd me for beta testing but I'm not sure when an official release will be... it could be fairly soon as I just finished the aerials which turned out fairly well.

However, I am just puzzled at Ganondorf's sword I'm not sure its a true article as I can't seem to get it to do what I want it to at all which is so annoying.  Does anyone know how to call it up? Besides the crap in the D-Taunt lol I need to know how to call it up in game and send it away like can it be called up as an Ext Gfx? Really need some answers on this...
    -Omni
    well the flare cold snake psa uses/calls on  ganon's sword so maybe looking at that  would help. at least it might answer whether it is a true article or not since snake can use it

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #100 on: September 04, 2012, 08:00:11 AM »

ganon sword is an article you call it and make it go away like the apeal low coding loke at kjp dark ganon psa wich has a sword and swordless psa in one

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #101 on: September 04, 2012, 05:02:31 PM »

Thanks guys I ended up just doing a little testing with the "unknown" codes within the Down Taunt and I got a sufficient amount of data which allowed me to make it work for the Up Smash.  Visually it looks about perfect but the hitboxes could use some tweaking, will post pics later.

That's about it for Zeus's Smashes other than throwing some lightning GFX on the F-Smash, so I'll touch up the aerials and then after that all I have to do is tweak the hitboxes on the Neutral Special, animate and code the Side and Down Specials.

Doesn't look like I'm too far away from a Version 1 Release!!!
    -Omni

UPDATE: Tornado GFX and Up Smash Screenshots!

« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 05:55:52 PM by Omniscient X » Logged

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #102 on: September 04, 2012, 07:51:07 PM »

that looks awesome

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #103 on: September 04, 2012, 07:59:19 PM »

Took my forever to rig up the effects and get some quality animations for them.  But it was worth it  Happy Face

Just polished off the aerials so I think I'll lay some ground work for the S-Special but before I release v1 I would also like to include an attack from the public.

So as Zeus's D-Special allows for options I may select a move from suggestions that are posted here
    make sure you have:
    -Attack description
    -damage
    -knockback
    -function (why it would be useful)
    -drawbacks (if any)

I look forward to suggestions!
    -Omni

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #104 on: September 04, 2012, 09:14:06 PM »

-Projection(Idk if this's possible... Are articles 'perfected'?)
    -NA
    -NA
    -Leaves an intangible copy of Zeus wherever this move is used
    The real Zeus is invisible and able to attack/be attacked
    -The little tag thing above Zeus with his freaking name(possible to edit out of PSA full stop... but no-one ever seems to do so)

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 33
    Print
    Jump to: