Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kI3Kcj6Wd0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kI3Kcj6Wd0</a>
FINALLY! Happy Face
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t

Pages:  1 ... 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 ... 130
Author Topic: Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!  (Read 500394 times)
KnightMario
Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1620 on: May 09, 2012, 03:14:15 PM »

sweet
    ganon?

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1621 on: May 09, 2012, 05:12:59 PM »

How's Bowser in Koopa Clown Car doing? What about Luigi on Yoshi? I'm asking because it's been a while since the video was uploaded. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1622 on: May 10, 2012, 05:23:27 AM »

something quick I did, his fingers is not complete and need some more rigging, did the best I could on his shirt-thingy and mouth is 100% perfect :3
    he is over ness
    How's Bowser in Koopa Clown Car doing? What about Luigi on Yoshi? I'm asking because it's been a while since the video was uploaded. Tongue

will not release bowser clown copter Im srs here
    not a one-slot character.
    luigi+yoshi might on monday or tomorrow
    sweet
    ganon?

yesh :3

also...

Doopliss beta (v0.Cool is released: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26293

why? cause I feel you guys wanted to test it and I am kinda stuck right now on his normal so yeah Im srs here
    « Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 05:43:07 AM by pikazz » Logged

Stupid Tinypic :C

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1623 on: May 10, 2012, 02:31:58 PM »

sweet!

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #1624 on: May 10, 2012, 04:09:52 PM »

from BrawlBox, Dooplis looks pretty awesome, especially the 2D effect

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1625 on: May 10, 2012, 09:21:25 PM »

will not release bowser clown copter Im srs here
    not a one-slot character.
    Might as well post a DL, and just have in the description that he's not recommended for game-play, just for machinamting, that and/or for someone to PSA him, along with recolors and pretty much make him a full character import. :| If you don't want to submit it, then atleast send it to someone, unless you plan on PSAing him yourself. I find it a great idea to PSA, and maybe finding a way to make it so Bowser will actually use the Clown Car as an attack, now that would be awesome. Happy Face
    Love the Kamek, I would like to know if someone plans on importing Waluigi, the Brawl model isn't exactly HD, texture is, but he has no hands, so that makes less HD. I thought I remembered seeing someone importing him from Mario Sports Mix or something, but I never saw it again, so.....I might look into imoprting him if no one else plans too.
    I would love to have someone PSA Doopliss to give him his attacks from PM:TTYD, minus his body/name stealing move, that would probably invovle redoing the game's structure. DX But I want for someone to PSA him so my Paper Mario will have someone to actually fight from the series. Cheesy Of course he's not done, but he'll be the first G&W PSA/Motion hack that's not a port of someone....wait a minute, Paper Mario isn't a vertex, he's an import, and there's been G&W Import PSAs, so I guess I'm wrong. Tongue But still, Doopliss will need a PSA, all I see that DDD fits is his size, actually no, Doopliss is about Paper Mario's size, so I guess Doopliss could've been over anyone for me. :| Probably talked long enough.
    « Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 09:26:38 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1626 on: May 13, 2012, 08:16:03 AM »

Kamek/Magikoopa is released: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26352

also ingame preview of Keceleon

pretty much complete to the pokemon contest.

I just have to smooth his eyes in 3ds max since it's was never applied o.o
    damn, have do to the moving eyes progress again!

also, I hate how many vertex points his arms had, like 4-5 rows D:, even a jigglypuff has more vertices rows in his arms

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1627 on: May 13, 2012, 08:38:45 AM »

you found the pokemon that would fit yoshi the most and that tongue-jaw movement looks good xD

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1628 on: May 13, 2012, 10:07:53 AM »

Nice job on Kamek/MagicKoopa, I don't which to call because I've heard both of them being used in the USA, MagicKoopa in the Paper Mario series, Kamek in some of the other Mario games, so I've got no definite name for him yet. Tongue Its a good thing I read the description before committing about the fingers, because in the picture it looks like you didn't rig them because is in a fist, sort of. I guess you could've made the glasses yellow, or made him get a different colored cloak, similar to how the DBZ characters tend to have Super Sam hair instead of yellow eyes if I'm not mistaken.
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 10:09:21 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1629 on: May 14, 2012, 03:13:16 AM »

my thread isn't hype as before, have I losed my "hype" touch? Oh shi~
    Nice job on Kamek/MagicKoopa, I don't which to call because I've heard both of them being used in the USA, MagicKoopa in the Paper Mario series, Kamek in some of the other Mario games, so I've got no definite name for him yet. Tongue Its a good thing I read the description before committing about the fingers, because in the picture it looks like you didn't rig them because is in a fist, sort of. I guess you could've made the glasses yellow, or made him get a different colored cloak, similar to how the DBZ characters tend to have Super Sam hair instead of yellow eyes if I'm not mistaken.
    diffirent cloak isn't a good idea sadly Im srs here
    you found the pokemon that would fit yoshi the most and that tongue-jaw movement looks good xD
    thank you x3

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1630 on: May 14, 2012, 06:24:40 AM »

will you fix L on Yoshi?
    if not, I'll do him.

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1631 on: May 14, 2012, 08:16:43 AM »

will you fix L on Yoshi?
    if not, I'll do him.
    I will fix him Im srs here

have also other stuff to do

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #1632 on: May 14, 2012, 12:12:59 PM »

Keceleon!

I love him, and I love him even more on Pokemon Pinball minigame.

I did hate his ass on the Pokemon RPG, forgot which one it was.

Just super saiyan.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1633 on: May 14, 2012, 02:39:51 PM »

I will fix him Im srs here

have also other stuff to do
    sorry, just want to know.
    so you're NEVER going to release clown car bowser?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1634 on: May 14, 2012, 05:21:34 PM »

I'm sure there are other machinmaters that would love to have Bowser in his Clown Car, plus I'm sure Mariodk, or someone else would love to PSA him, myself included.

Pages:  1 ... 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 ... 130
    Print
    Jump to: