Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1796911 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4080 on: July 17, 2011, 05:01:00 AM »

Zero, then Black Knight.

i can live with that. Zero needs an Update anyway. After the Black Knight you'll do Roy =D???

i mean if your going to do Fire emblem after Megaman, you might as well chain it (and help me complete my fire emblem team MWUAHAHAHAH

No. 

The more I think about it, the more I think "my god Roy will be so boring to do". There's very little interesting about him.  I fear that the only two ways to go about him would be to either make him as he was in Melee (i.e. a boring Marth clone) or to make him an original moveset which would probably end up making him boring and generic anyways.

Infact, I'm almost tempted to remove Roy from my list (and no, I'm not trolling, I'm wholly serious).

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4081 on: July 17, 2011, 05:04:02 AM »

You can remove him (not mah choice) but i don't want Roy being the "Marth clone" i have roy in his everlasting glory as he was in Melee. he's boring and not that fun to use. just slightly slower than Marth.

i am/still/was hoping you would make him Sdo0m style. you make PSA'S epic anyway. it would of have been awesome to make this character. but meh, it's your choice. i'll probably try and make this moveset myself one day (but only if you don't make it.)

sp147
    Extreme Kitten

'Sup, dood!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4082 on: July 17, 2011, 09:14:53 AM »

I don't think I ever commented about your Spidey PSA >.< sorry...

But I love the Spidey Psa though, its something different, in terms of playstyle, and fun to fight against Cheesy

and Epic final smash is EPIC dude Grin

Great Job SDoom! Awesome Face

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4083 on: July 17, 2011, 11:35:17 AM »

SDoom, Why not use Link's, Ike's, or Marth's AI for Spiderman?

For Link: He doesn't use his bow often. And when he does he usually goes for an assault afterwards. He can angle his Gale Boomerang which works for Spidey's Side B. And he has a Z-air which should work well.

For Ike: Due to him being a more physical person he wouldn't specials as much. His counter would work nice to (since it works the same as spidey's.) Ike's AI is known to use Side B to recover more than Up-b, which works nicely in spidey's case. Ike doesn't spam eruption.

For Marth: Same as Ike for being a physical character. He rarely uses shield breaker. Dancing Blade can be angled for different directions. Although he'd probably use his side-b more often... His counter would work better than ike's because it activates quickly. He'd use his Up-B as a physical move as well.

Try it out.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

HaloedHero
    Extreme Kitten

Come and get me, haters.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector >9000 Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4084 on: July 17, 2011, 11:49:15 AM »

File size and articles don't relate to each other AT ALL.  And no, I'm not making anything over Zelda.  Dammit how many times have I said that I DON'T DO PORTS.  In order for it to make sense, you'd have to port a model over Zelda. 

I'm not making the damn symbiote.  I'm not making Venom or Carnage.  I'm not doing any crap with Zelda.  Sheesh.

lol, I read this after I made my last post. Granted, I wasn't seriously suggesting you do it, but I appreciate your restraint at not ripping me a new one for the whole Zelda thing. That must get pretty annoying. Seriously, guys, be happy with a great Spider-Man PSA.

There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4085 on: July 17, 2011, 11:52:12 AM »

How do you port computer AI?

Because I've been meaning to port Olimar's AI to Ike....

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4086 on: July 17, 2011, 11:58:18 AM »

No. 

The more I think about it, the more I think "my god Roy will be so boring to do". There's very little interesting about him.  I fear that the only two ways to go about him would be to either make him as he was in Melee (i.e. a boring Marth clone) or to make him an original moveset which would probably end up making him boring and generic anyways.

Infact, I'm almost tempted to remove Roy from my list (and no, I'm not trolling, I'm wholly serious).

Sounds like someone has realized why classic FE characters don't have many PSAs of them: Lacking and limited source material.

Porting Olimar's AI to Ike wouldn't do any good BTW. It would only result him in doing Neutral B in an attempt to pull out Pikmin that don't exist indefinitely. BTW, there are characters that have hard coded AI routines in fighter.pac that don't change. Case in point, Olimar and ports over Oli will do the above.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #4087 on: July 17, 2011, 12:02:36 PM »

SDoom, Why not use Link's, Ike's, or Marth's AI for Spiderman?

For Link: He doesn't use his bow often. And when he does he usually goes for an assault afterwards. He can angle his Gale Boomerang which works for Spidey's Side B. And he has a Z-air which should work well.

For Ike: Due to him being a more physical person he wouldn't specials as much. His counter would work nice to (since it works the same as spidey's.) Ike's AI is known to use Side B to recover more than Up-b, which works nicely in spidey's case. Ike doesn't spam eruption.

For Marth: Same as Ike for being a physical character. He rarely uses shield breaker. Dancing Blade can be angled for different directions. Although he'd probably use his side-b more often... His counter would work better than ike's because it activates quickly. He'd use his Up-B as a physical move as well.

Try it out.

I've tried Ike and Marth.  They both kinda failed.  Marth just ran up to me constantly and tried to use the Side B (like an idiot) and Ike was far too passive.  Ike's AI is one of the least offensive because he's slow.  He just tries to approach with the F Air and it doesn't work because Spidey's F Air isn't too good of an approaching move.  

However, I may give Link a go.  Though the AI for Link never uses his Z Air except for tethering (and Spidey doesn't even have a Z Air anyway), which will cause problems.  Instead of recovering with his other moves, he'll try to tether the ledge and end up air dodging it instead, putting him in a bad position to actually try and recover.  

I've still found that Ivysaur is by far the best so far.  Minus not using the Down B, he ticks every other box.

How do you port computer AI?

Because I've been meaning to port Olimar's AI to Ike....

It's extremely easy.  Just open up Brawlbox, export the ai_character.pac (in this case ai_pikmin.pac) of Olimar in his FitPikminMotionEtc.pac (under the FitPikminEtc bit) and replace Ike's ai_ike.pac with it.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4088 on: July 17, 2011, 12:09:50 PM »

I must have done something wrong... cause he's still spamming fireball...

To be clear:

I have Cloud over Olimar.

When I open up brawlbox and I look at Olimar, his Fitpikminmotion blabla says ai_ike already.

Replacing that with Ike (Who is currently Dante), Cloud still spams fireballs and runs like a sissy girl.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #4089 on: July 17, 2011, 12:11:13 PM »

I must have done something wrong... cause he's still spamming fireball...

To be clear:

I have Cloud over Olimar.

When I open up brawlbox and I look at Olimar, his Fitpikminmotion blabla says ai_ike already.

Replacing that with Ike (Who is currently Dante), Cloud still spams fireballs and runs like a sissy girl.

Nope.  Look at what EternalYoshi just said Wink

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4090 on: July 17, 2011, 12:14:50 PM »

Didn't see him post there xD

Welp, guess that works out then. I'll go play around with ai porting now cause V.Joe acting like Yoshi isn't that great either. And Rob would do better as Marth since he's the one winged angel an all that jazz.

I learn something new every day on this site. xD

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #4091 on: July 17, 2011, 12:16:41 PM »

Hey SD...

I'm thinking of giving Sheik a Sword to use in a psa I'm making for the GOD PSA thread. I need to know how to summon Sheiks chain. I looked at his (well her actually) Side B and there's no generate artical O_0 Is the generate artical in the action for the side B or what?

I want to give Sheik three swords varying in length. (They'll replace his articals) These will have to be vertexed though from the sword kirby gets from swallowing ike.

I also wonder if you'd be willing to take some time out of your day to make a few animaions (For the new specials ) but those don't

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #4092 on: July 17, 2011, 12:25:30 PM »

Hey SD...

I'm thinking of giving Sheik a Sword to use in a psa I'm making for the GOD PSA thread. I need to know how to summon Sheiks chain. I looked at his (well her actually) Side B and there's no generate artical O_0 Is the generate artical in the action for the side B or what?

I want to give Sheik three swords varying in length. (They'll replace his articals) These will have to be vertexed though from the sword kirby gets from swallowing ike.

I also wonder if you'd be willing to take some time out of your day to make a few animaions (For the new specials ) but those don't

Unless you replace one of Zelda's graphic models, you can only have one sword over the needles in Sheik's hand.  Both the throwing needle projectile and the chain have floating points so you can't use them.  But here is the list of Sheik's articles:

00 Needles (B)
    01 Needles in hand
    02 Chain (Grab, comes out as a big sword)
    03 Smoke (Before and After Up-B)
    04 FS Bow (Freezes without FS)
    05 FS Arrow (Freezes without FS)

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4093 on: July 17, 2011, 12:48:08 PM »

Huh, I thought I remember you saying something about including a Z-air. Guess it was something else...

Anyway, how about Yoshi or Diddy? They both crawl, doesn't use their N-B often. Diddy would be used to recovering with sideB as well.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4094 on: July 17, 2011, 01:01:44 PM »

for me wolf should be the best since i think he checks all the boxes he needs  B a projectyle that stuns side B used for recovery same with up B and down special on the ground he would use to dodje projectyles

Pages:  1 ... 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: