Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1796893 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6210 on: February 08, 2012, 03:30:34 PM »

Happy Face I shall make it spinable, and maybe add the big V to it to be able to recreate that Awesome Face Just tell me anything else you'd like me to do to make your future revamp the best it can be AWESOME 2.0! His file .pc and .pac size are SMALL so he basically has no limit besides the bone limit Im srs here
    pervy remenber if he puts average joe over blue falcon it goes in fitfalconentry.pac and im not sure whats the limit on that the model doesnt go into the pcs tough

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6211 on: February 08, 2012, 03:51:53 PM »

Oops, sorry Pervy, I deleted that additional post that you did at the same time you deleted the other one XD

Though I'm not sure which out of the three options you stated to choose.  It's gonna be a lot of effort whichever way XD

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

« Reply #6212 on: February 08, 2012, 03:56:00 PM »

Oops, sorry Pervy, I deleted that additional post that you did at the same time you deleted the other one XD

Though I'm not sure which out of the three options you stated to choose.  It's gonna be a lot of effort whichever way XD
    Eh, all is well Awesome Face

The hardest would be animating it back in, since it's now on the scarf, the easiest would be delting the extra scarf bones, but that would decrease your control over it.

The middle ground would probably be having it's reference changed in PSA, but I have no idea coverings I haven't really tried PSA

EDIT: Wait never mind >.> I did the math wrong Im srs here Only THREE bones could be left on the scarf for it to work correctly
    « Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 04:03:00 PM by Missing Pervy » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6213 on: February 08, 2012, 05:37:03 PM »

Oh and since I didn't say anything about it, stop making a fool out of yourself KJP.  The problem isn't me, the problem is your attitude towards what I'm doing.  There's no point in whining here, since 1) you aren't getting a point across and 2) you're making yourself look asinine.  I do what I do to the best of my ability.  I think things through, I spend time on everything so that it's at a good standard and with each moveset I do I try to strive for more in terms of moveset quality and animation quality.  If I made half assed PSAs of overrated characters and got more credit than you for it one would be able to better see where you were coming from but that quite clearly isn't the case.

Honestly though, it bugs me to see you like this though.  You hating on me despite the fact that I'm not even doing anything criminally wrong.  Yes I'm not the best (I still have a lot to learn and a lot to improve on) but I'm decent enough at animating and at PSA for people to accept it.  If you feel that you aren't getting enough credit for what you do, then stop and think.  Rather than whining like a petulant child and blaming me (despite the fact that I've given you plenty of feedback and have taken the time to try out most of your PSAs and have tried to be fairly supportive), take some time to reflect on what YOU may be doing wrong, and work hard on developing this.  Step back, calm down, take the time to learn, work hard, remain humble and not jealous.

I feel like I'm forgetting something...

Meh, oh well.  Time to go to sleep.  I have a trial exam tomorrow afternoon.  Peace.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6214 on: February 08, 2012, 05:44:39 PM »

Yeah. Now that I look back on it, what I said was a little harsh. ._.
    I'll go ahead and remove my last posts.

Congrats on the 50K BTW. ._. And now I'll leave this topic alone...

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6215 on: February 08, 2012, 05:52:42 PM »

...So yeah, Joe having a flowing scarf would be cool.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6216 on: February 08, 2012, 05:53:19 PM »

gratz on the 50k man!!

@KJP: dude calm down and let SDoom be in peace Awesome Face

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6217 on: February 08, 2012, 05:59:59 PM »

I know it's passed, but I also want to give my two cents.

KJP. The majority of your "custom" animations are mostly edited versions of swapped animations as they stand. I keep telling you that you are going to need to start the animations from scratch.

Remember LKB? Every animation I made from that was made from scratch, using the an edited Wait1 pose on frame 1 as the base. Every frame after that was hand rotated into position.

That's what you need to be doing with every animation. You can't skimp on doing that and resort to swapping animations due to a lack of patience. I may only make movesets for potential PSAs, but if I were to make the animations, all of them from be from scratch, starting with Wait1.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6218 on: February 08, 2012, 06:05:04 PM »

not to be smart or anything but shouldn't that critique go in kjp's thread

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6219 on: February 08, 2012, 09:03:11 PM »

@KJP: dude calm down and let SDoom be in peace Awesome Face
    I know it's passed, but I also want to give my two cents.

KJP. The majority of your "custom" animations are mostly edited versions of swapped animations as they stand. I keep telling you that you are going to need to start the animations from scratch.

Remember LKB? Every animation I made from that was made from scratch, using the an edited Wait1 pose on frame 1 as the base. Every frame after that was hand rotated into position.

That's what you need to be doing with every animation. You can't skimp on doing that and resort to swapping animations due to a lack of patience. I may only make movesets for potential PSAs, but if I were to make the animations, all of them from be from scratch, starting with Wait1.
    not to be smart or anything but shouldn't that critique go in kjp's thread
    He left... its done, move on.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6220 on: February 08, 2012, 09:19:21 PM »

SDo0m, I'd suggest not replying again to KJP's raging comments, as they happen monthly at least in your thread, and you always end up writing a text trying to reason, but we all know that only requires another month for KJP to rage again. Just ignore it, it won't stop.

As for Knuckles, I'd love it, he's my favorite character from the Sonic series. =D Consider working on him, really.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6221 on: February 08, 2012, 09:28:45 PM »

[...] KJP's raging [...] they happen monthly [...] that only requires another month for KJP to rage again. Just ignore it, it won't stop.
    . . . His man-period?

I can't wait For Cloud V2, Vegeta, and Tekkaman. Probably wpn't use Knuckles ): Definitely Knuckle Joe though. :3

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6222 on: February 09, 2012, 01:11:47 AM »

Oh yeah, and as regards to actual current progress on PSAs, I've done the animations for all of Vegeta's specials.  Just need to animate Galick Gun, whip up some taunts and talk to MarioDK about the Scouter model and assigning the SSJ hair and face to the BlasterM bone and then do the PSA work for the specials and we should be game for a beta.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6223 on: February 09, 2012, 01:22:12 AM »

Oh yeah, and as regards to actual current progress on PSAs, I've done the animations for all of Vegeta's specials.  Just need to animate Galick Gun, whip up some taunts and talk to MarioDK about the Scouter model and assigning the SSJ hair and face to the BlasterM bone and then do the PSA work for the specials and we should be game for a beta.
    great news i tough you would be focusing on Vj since pervy gave you an epic model xD glad to see vegeta is near a beta release.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6224 on: February 09, 2012, 01:23:23 AM »

Oh yeah, and as regards to actual current progress on PSAs, I've done the animations for all of Vegeta's specials.  Just need to animate Galick Gun, whip up some taunts and talk to MarioDK about the Scouter model and assigning the SSJ hair and face to the BlasterM bone and then do the PSA work for the specials and we should be game for a beta.
    doing that in the weekend since i planed to finish his alt outfits anyway in the weekend and do his scouter over Gun
    will rig it so you can get it to looks like it can get broken Cheesy
    just have to make some polygons of the scouter from one polygon to two (dont worry it will not get bigger filesize)
    « Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 01:29:15 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Pages:  1 ... 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: