Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1796896 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6885 on: April 19, 2012, 09:16:53 AM »

U Smash says hi. 

I think I'll make it faster instead.  I wanted the F Smash to be the fast weak smash anyway.

Then you and those other people are using it wrong.  Star's got the right idea. 

That's a horrible idea o_o  That would mean his recovery would be really overpowered.  His recovery is already highly flexible and good with the three rocket bursts.

Yep
    ater using him awhile i found out the up smash is the best killing move guess im not used to kill ppl to the top of the screen xD

your right on the up becoming OP i tested it nad it last for ages with 4 burts lol but still didnt get acostumed to the side b ground guess i will have to try it more often

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container 128-bit Pro Gamer 64-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6886 on: April 19, 2012, 09:22:13 AM »

You know what would be neat for his Side B? Bomb drop dash. Keep the dash animation and make it so he drops 2~3 bombs behind him during the dash, perhaps make the number of bombs based on how long you've charged. (still invincible frames). Then after he stops running, they detonate (power of a small bomb). It can be more of an advanced side-step. I don't think it would be gamebreaking at all. Say someone is using Falcon Punch. Rather than dodging or blocking, do a Bomb Dash. By the time he finishes the punch, kaboom!

In his games he always drops a bomb yet keeps moving, so it would be a neat idea. Again, if possible.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6887 on: April 19, 2012, 09:29:16 AM »

You know what would be neat for his Side B? Bomb drop dash. Keep the dash animation and make it so he drops 2~3 bombs behind him during the dash, perhaps make the number of bombs based on how long you've charged. (still invincible frames). Then after he stops running, they detonate (power of a small bomb). It can be more of an advanced side-step. I don't think it would be gamebreaking at all. Say someone is using Falcon Punch. Rather than dodging or blocking, do a Bomb Dash. By the time he finishes the punch, kaboom!

In his games he always drops a bomb yet keeps moving, so it would be a neat idea. Again, if possible.
    liked that idea xD and sdoom has exactly 3 bones to put bombs both the jectpack ones and trown so they could be there theoretically if sdoom wants to make it happen but that would require more psa work

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6888 on: April 19, 2012, 10:35:11 AM »

i love that idea

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6889 on: April 19, 2012, 12:20:36 PM »

Not liking this idea, it's not a bad idea, but it's really unneeded, as that move's decent enough. <_<

EDIT: SDo0m, should I make the names/CSS Icon/Stock Icons or will you do them?

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #6890 on: April 19, 2012, 01:02:38 PM »

Soooo SD...you did like my FS idea? I dunno if it'd  be possible, but it'd be balanced and strong at the same time. XP

Also, I'm plotting to import Girahim's third form over Ganondorf with his blades as part of the model, the large blade will be on his taunt sword. Do you think you'd be interested in PSA-ing Girahim?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6891 on: April 19, 2012, 01:04:08 PM »

Soooo SD...you did like my FS idea? I dunno if it'd  be possible, but it'd be balanced and strong at the same time. XP

Also, I'm plotting to import Girahim's third form over Ganondorf with his blades as part of the model, the large blade will be on his taunt sword. Do you think you'd be interested in PSA-ing Girahim?
    . . .
    Mario Facepalm
    SDo0m already has a Final Smash idea. And like me, he does not take requests.
    And what did Wolfric tell you about going off topic?
    « Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 01:08:31 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Sollux Captor
    Mega Kitten

DO NOT EAT THE MIND HONEY

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6892 on: April 19, 2012, 02:42:02 PM »

i dont think this works with other models because tried it with not HD textures and i tapped B once and freeze

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #6893 on: April 19, 2012, 02:43:20 PM »

Im srs here

he even todl us that it doesnt work with oteh rmodels unless u add bones correctly

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #6894 on: April 19, 2012, 02:44:05 PM »

i dont think this works with other models because tried it with not HD textures and i tapped B once and freeze
    He said that they moved the ThrowN bone and added a few bones. It won't work with other Luigi hacks, sadly. Could one set up a Luigi hack's bone tree to match Bomberman's, SDo0m?
    « Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 02:45:39 PM by Segtendo » Logged

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6895 on: April 19, 2012, 02:46:47 PM »

SDoom, I was kinda curious about this, but is there any chance that you will make a Project M version of bomberman?

Time to test him out.

Sollux Captor
    Mega Kitten

DO NOT EAT THE MIND HONEY

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6896 on: April 19, 2012, 02:56:12 PM »

Im srs here

he even todl us that it doesnt work with oteh rmodels unless u add bones correctly

yeah but i thought it was the same model... Just without the HD textures
    « Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 02:58:46 PM by pwnsnake » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6897 on: April 19, 2012, 03:00:42 PM »

Anyone that wants  every luigi model to work on bomberman psa just to this go to the waistNb the one before trown and right click add new child do this twice until trown is 64 in index then save problem solved it isnt that hard ppl

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6898 on: April 19, 2012, 03:30:41 PM »

Carnage, not everyone knows that. You do but i didn't for one.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6899 on: April 19, 2012, 03:50:57 PM »

Carnage, not everyone knows that. You do but i didn't for one.
    im soz but if ppl expand bomber man bones they can see he only has 2 extra bones for the  jetpack so i  just hope everyone can use the luigi models with this instructions i gave now

Pages:  1 ... 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: