Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Yosh1Kart

#1
And so it begins...
Oh dear.
#2
I'm sorry to hear about those Staff members... =(

Though if you need help i'd be willing to apply,

for awhile now (well over a year or two to be honest)
I have been watching the forums looking for someone or something to help with.
I basically want to do my part, and make sure help is given where it's needed.
(Although sadly with the things going on in my life now, that has been slowed down)
But thankfully lately i've balanced it out a little and i can be online more

Now, i am familiar with the vault, i practically look at it every day to see the newly submitted hacks.
and i am also familiar with the rules for the Vault, and i'd be more than happy to help out.
I love KCMM, and everyone in it,
and if i could give back to it for what it's done for me, that would just make my day

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on April 30, 2014, 01:39:37 AM
Oh the irony... lol

Though hasn't the max height been changed to 200 px?
that it has
#3
Rules / Feedback / Brawl Vault / Re: ɹɐǝp ɥo
April 01, 2014, 01:20:53 PM
Upside down AF day?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


'''¿mou +ъчm '''ooos
#4
Beautiful CSPs as always SJS :)

It's hard to decide this version or the last version of Zelda I like more :-\
But I think I like this a bit more...
#5
Quote from: LegacyWolf on September 06, 2013, 07:19:24 PM
Thank you, but if the final smash isn't included, like it says in the description, I can't necessarily restore it with just those. Make sure you hang on to it, though, in case someone comes bearing the final smash.
thanks, i hope someone who has it posts so another hack can be fixed :)
#6
I got a problem,

i have the files for this
and as you can see it comes with a final smash,
but... i don't have it... :-[
i have the .pcs and .pac though,

what should i do?
#7
Stages / Re: Leon Exodio's Stage's Computer not working
December 14, 2012, 07:17:06 PM
Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 13, 2012, 05:14:11 PM
hey guys i have somebad news my computer stopped working so i may not be able to get city escape done
i'm so sorry to hear that, that's terrible :oshi:

I hope you get it fixed soon D:
#8
2 things I love about that Heart Container

1. The design (obviously cause it's epic)
2. So many people have it :)
#9
I think I need the Warm Welcomer award, =/


And an idea on the "get out frog" pin design:

Having 0 downloads of one non-brstm hack for X days
Or
Having 10 or under downloads of one non-brstm hack for X days
#10
Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 19, 2012, 03:29:18 AM
I upped the brightness by 25 and upped the contrast by 10.
For BB lighting, I'd say the best lighting is changing the  first values (ambient, I think it's called) to 6-7.
Upping the contrast made it look really good, I had no idea it would. I'll have to do it for all my CSPs now. :srs:
I used 6 lol

(Making small post considering the restore will delete this post)

Also, news

Because of the restore I won't be uploading any Marth CSPs today,
It'll just be lost,
So I don't want them to be lost,
I'll upload them tomorrow
#11
Quote from: Mariodk on September 18, 2012, 09:59:56 PM
any chance of you will do Bps of yours CSP ?
I soon will yes,
I actually planned to do it, but I forgot lol
Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 18, 2012, 10:09:37 PM
Some feedback on the Peach CSPs:

The pose looks great, but the lighting is a little bit dark. You might wanna up the lighting in BrawlBox or edit it in whatever image-editing program you use.

For instance, mine:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yours:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But like I said, it's looking great. :P
what is the lighting you used? =/
Cause my cpu's screen makes things a little brighter then it is =P
So I actually thought it was brighter til I got on my tablet
#12
Quote from: Flygon on September 18, 2012, 01:45:47 AM
sexier-I mean HIGHER RESOLUTION, YEAH

Hope you can make more characters besides marth (since he already has many csp) :)
lol, don't worry, there will be many more characters =)
Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 18, 2012, 01:48:14 AM
Looking great so far!

I'd love to see some Mario CSPs, there aren't too many out there.
well, if he's the one chosen on the poll then he may be after Marth =)
#13
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 17, 2012, 11:52:48 PM
Much better, glad I could help. ;D
Quote from: Maxina on September 18, 2012, 12:07:49 AM
Excellent. Simply excellent. ^_^
lol, the sleeves look better :P :)
#14
Quote from: jordanice42 on September 17, 2012, 11:35:21 PM
That looks "suhweet!" *shot
Anyways, that looks nice! :) what pose do u plan on doing for marth?
thanks :)

i never know until i get on brawlbox lol :laugh:
when i'm messing with the bones, the pose comes to me
so, i can't really say cause i dunno yet lol
#15
Ta-da! :D

OP updated with all brawl recolors!