Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1778564 times)
_Data_Drain_
Master of the Dark Matter
Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #945 on: February 02, 2011, 08:04:25 PM »

Alright... I'm still testing by the way, but here's a few things I notice, his jab could use a little start up lag, since it has so much range, and very little end lag... It seems a little too good in a way.

Down air needs end lag, or a sweet spot, like at the edge of the sword, and the sour spot just knocks them to the side... Maybe.

Should neutral air have a little end lag too? It has huge range, and high combobility... It might need some end lag.

Down and up smash's hit boxes stay for a rather good bit, seems a little odd... But then again, this is your PSA, so if that was your intention, you can leave it if you want.

...The secret taunt is made of win. Tongue

Well, off to see if there's anymore things that need changing, it's really well done though, just needs a little tweaking... But it's a lot better then .Fade's though. Smiley

One more thing, thanks for the read me, most people don't really give tips for playing their PSAs... So, a read me is a nice change of pace.
    « Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 08:35:31 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #946 on: February 02, 2011, 08:09:32 PM »

How do you spawn the Pineapple? I haven't really messed around with the taunts all

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #947 on: February 02, 2011, 08:13:12 PM »

How do you spawn the Pineapple? I haven't really messed around with the taunts all
    Wait for my video to upload.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #948 on: February 02, 2011, 08:33:03 PM »

Well... It would kinda take out the fun in finding it... But...
    Slide your finger across the down taunt, side taunt, and finally up taunt, if you do it right... You'll know.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #949 on: February 02, 2011, 08:37:33 PM »

Slide your finger across the down taunt, side taunt, and finally up taunt, if you do it right... You'll know.
    Actually, no offense, but you're wrong. It's down then up.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #950 on: February 02, 2011, 08:39:52 PM »

Actually, no offense, but you're wrong. It's down then up.
    Oh... Well... Hm... You're right...

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #951 on: February 02, 2011, 08:54:29 PM »

Ok, I'll try it tomorrow...
    So what does it do? Just spawn a pineapple above his head? [/end?]
    I want more taunt combos involving other stuff, SDo0m, that's cool.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #952 on: February 02, 2011, 09:25:41 PM »

Ok, I'll try it tomorrow...
    So what does it do? Just spawn a pineapple above his head? [/end?]
    I want more taunt combos involving other stuff, SDo0m, that's cool.
    Yeah, it just spawns a pineapple, nothing more, a nice shiny pineapple for your foe to bask in!

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #953 on: February 02, 2011, 09:27:36 PM »

Ok, I managed to ditch my girlfriend, I saw the PSA was out for a while, took me time to ditch her, I gotta try this now!

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #954 on: February 02, 2011, 09:46:14 PM »

Well I tried it and... I am astonished. This is much better than you're Shadow in my opinion. It feels like cloud, very combo-able, and fun as hell to play as. Some parts are more balanced than others though. Don't. Change. Too. Much. I am currently loving it, even more than .Fades. Wasn't expecting that.

Some things that I think could be changed (sorry it is a bit long, but at least it's specific):
    -AAA combo could use some startup lag, slightly less damage, and have a bit more knockback. At lower percents the opponent barely moves at all. It seems too good.

-Up B almost always has all hits given, and with that it gives a little too much damage.  Also the downward spike is nice, but it seems to go a bit too far. Just small changes.

-Up smashes are meant to hit opponents above you, and Cloud's doesn't really reach far up. Also the lightning bolt looks kinda plain, not a big deal though. I feel it could also use some small startup lag. With the C stick it is practically instant. Not too much, just a few more frames of startup

-I think more randomly awesome graphical effects could be added. I think it is too late, but the side b on the ground seems stiff. Maybe add some to that. The graphic effects that are there though are sexy. (Sorry, I just love overly flashy effects)

-Does he even have waits? I left him and all he did was his resting breathing thing. No animations. I waited quite a while, and the other character did theirs

-Taunts are very plain. I forgot to try for the Pineapple though... it should be a mango though.

-Aerial Down B is kinda odd. After you hit them you fly very far diagonally upwards. I understand this is probably to recover after edgeguarding, but it is still very far. If you aren't edgeguarding it really messes up your flow. Maybe half the distance, but restore double jump and up B to assist recovering from edgeguarding?

-Down and neutral aerial A's should have a small bit of added endlag

-Side B sometimes went through the person, but still hit them, and kept going until its max distance

-Could Meteorain be controlled by the stick than the pad? It feels unnatural, but this really isn't a big deal

-I didn't get to try Omnislash V5... I has a sad. Also I only tried this against a CPU though, so I may have some other minor comments after I use this with my friend with this tomorrow, but I believe this is it.

Overall some pretty small changes. Seriously though, I am loving this. This is much better than the rest of your PSAs. I have a ton of positive things to say about this; I will probably review this in entirety after the final is released.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #955 on: February 02, 2011, 10:08:53 PM »

Well I tried it and... I am astonished. This is much better than you're Shadow in my opinion. It feels like cloud, very combo-able, and fun as hell to play as. Some parts are more balanced than others though. Don't. Change. Too. Much. I am currently loving it, even more than .Fades. Wasn't expecting that.

Some things that I think could be changed (sorry it is a bit long, but at least it's specific):
    -AAA combo could use some startup lag, slightly less damage, and have a bit more knockback. At lower percents the opponent barely moves at all. It seems too good.

-Up B almost always has all hits given, and with that it gives a little too much damage.  Also the downward spike is nice, but it seems to go a bit too far. Just small changes.

-Up smashes are meant to hit opponents above you, and Cloud's doesn't really reach far up. Also the lightning bolt looks kinda plain, not a big deal though. I feel it could also use some small startup lag. With the C stick it is practically instant. Not too much, just a few more frames of startup

-I think more randomly awesome graphical effects could be added. I think it is too late, but the side b on the ground seems stiff. Maybe add some to that. The graphic effects that are there though are sexy. (Sorry, I just love overly flashy effects)

-Does he even have waits? I left him and all he did was his resting breathing thing. No animations. I waited quite a while, and the other character did theirs

-Taunts are very plain. I forgot to try for the Pineapple though... it should be a mango though.

-Aerial Down B is kinda odd. After you hit them you fly very far diagonally upwards. I understand this is probably to recover after edgeguarding, but it is still very far. If you aren't edgeguarding it really messes up your flow. Maybe half the distance, but restore double jump and up B to assist recovering from edgeguarding?

-Side B sometimes went through the person, but still hit them, and kept going until its max distance

-Could Meteorain be controlled by the stick than the pad? It feels unnatural, but this really isn't a big deal

-I didn't get to try Omnislash V5... I has a sad. Also I only tried this against a CPU though, so I may have some other minor comments after I use this with my friend with this tomorrow, but I believe this is it.

Overall some pretty small changes. Seriously though, I am loving this. This is much better than the rest of your PSAs. I have a ton of positive things to say about this; I will probably review this in entirety after the final is released.
    You made some points I didn't in my feedback, nice job. Smiley

You are right though, I noticed side B doing that... But yeah, as you said, he only needs minor changes.

...On a random note, his fire ball becomes water when Cloud is in water... Like Mewtwo2000's FoD stage... Boiling water.
    XD

But, on Robz's Snow level... It becomes invisible... But if I recall right, this can't be fixed...
    « Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 10:53:39 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #956 on: February 02, 2011, 10:57:20 PM »

-Up B almost always has all hits given, and with that it gives a little too much damage.  Also the downward spike is nice, but it seems to go a bit too far. Just small changes.

You made some points I didn't in my feedback, nice job. Smiley

You are right though, I noticed side B doing that... But yeah, as you said, he only needs minor changes.

...On a random note, his fire ball becomes water when Cloud is in water... Like Mewtwo2000's FoD stage... Boiling water.
    XD

But, on Robz's Snow level... It becomes invisible... But if I recall right, this can't be fixed...

I don't think so.

That happened to me one time, I was using Naruto over water, and it looked like I was using a Mist Ninja.

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #957 on: February 03, 2011, 12:48:05 AM »

Tested out the new Cloud PSA... I'm using this one lol

Test video:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKSt0tg80R8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKSt0tg80R8</a>
    « Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 09:02:47 AM by Sanitys_Theif » Logged

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #958 on: February 03, 2011, 05:26:52 AM »

Clearly PINAPPLES ARE AWESOME!

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #959 on: February 03, 2011, 06:33:42 AM »

This PSA is AWESOME!!!

These are the points I mostly agree with, I don't want to change this PSA too much, it's awesome as it is. Though...

AAA combo could use some startup lag, slightly less damage, and have a bit more knockback. At lower percents the opponent barely moves at all. It seems too good.

^ AAA combos are supposed to be fast, better have it with less damage and more knockback, rather than slower.

Pages:  1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: