Fliptocat's PSA's! All projects temporarily suspended. :/

Started by Fliptocat, November 15, 2010, 10:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want next?

Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
9 (33.3%)
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie)
13 (48.1%)
Zack Fair (Final Fantasy)
5 (18.5%)
Something else (Specify in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Quote from: Fliptocat on January 09, 2011, 02:16:01 AM
Yup. I gave credit to whoever did the model pack in the OP. I wish I could get him to take off his eye patch for his FS.....

And yes, it is entertaining indeed. :P

Are you going to use Crusade animations (if you can), and who is it going to be over?

Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 09, 2011, 02:14:53 AM
Were going to attempt a Bleach Brawl. i'm going Rukia and Byakuya, he's doing Kenpachi, and SQLean is doing Ichigo.

this is rather entertaining.
THEN I SHALL DO IKKAKUZ!!!1!! (He's stronger than most captains...>.> <.<)

^Yeah, I fixed the animations (Took forever tho) and he'll be over whoever he works over, I had him over Link before but his sword didn't show up, so I moved him to Marth. Marth has way to many PSA's though, so I'm going to find someone else he works over, maybe Falco or Ike.

And Ikkaku sounds like a good idea, good luck. :P

January 09, 2011, 02:20:00 AM #108 Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 02:21:15 AM by Ultraxwing
Funny part, i found a way to make them use Brawl Animations...

it's a rather simple process. i don't see why people will complain about animators anymore for model imports after my little discovery (if it's not already discovered)

(EDIT)
Put him over Falco, or Jiggly puff, or yoshi, or olimar, Rob, Fox, or over one of the many pokemon, and you can have a whole bunch of captain switc outs lol.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

^I hate renaming bones though, and I'd need to fix all of Kenpachi's animations with that as well.... And I figured out that his eye patch is a polygon..... is there a way to disable a polygon for a single animation?

OH NO! NOT A BLEACH BRAWL! Because if you do that, then people will hate you for no other reason than that youre doing things they dont want!!!!

I fully support this, and all other Bleach projects.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

January 09, 2011, 02:29:02 AM #111 Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 02:31:34 AM by Ultraxwing
Lol.

and yes the method does involve renaming bones but not the characters bones.

how about the bones that the CHR0 is referreing to? after you get a one template done. like a wait one, then you immitate it for the rest. i might do this for all the animations that would be needed like "ledge grabbing to drowning to walking"

either way, i am doing this for my little project, it's a dirty and cheap shortcut, but it's very effective.

But what i don't get is what is happening to Byakuya's left leg, it's all screwed up!

and i don't know how to fix the glitches i am experiencing with byakuya lol.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 09, 2011, 02:27:06 AM
if you do that, then people will hate you for no other reason than that youre doing things they dont want!!!!
That is completely biased, but true. o.o...

^I know, but that takes forever.  I guess it's easier than making entirely new animations though..... I'm going to go read the manga so I can get more ideas for his moveset.

And SSJCerious, lol that's so true.


LOL @SSJserious that crap is funny, but beyond true.

After i get the basic animations done (like walking, running, waiting, jumping, falling) i will start reading the whole manga... <_< >_>
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

^You might wanna fix the glitches too, they can be a huge pain...... I'm going to use his first bone as the TransN and the second as the HipN......

I don't even know how to do all that. i might get someone to do all that crap for me. i'll wait till all the bone issues are done first before importing animations. (i do have 38 of Byakuya's official animations imported) and i'll import the rest.

so i'll start reading i guess...
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I have all of them done. >D Though oddly some of them are just one frame poses.
And have you checked out snoopy's glitch fixing guide? that should help.

Literally, his name is Zaraki Kenpachi.

And, awesome, you're making the strongest captain for a PSA.

I should consider making Aizen.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 09, 2011, 02:41:18 AM
I don't even know how to do all that. i might get someone to do all that crap for me. i'll wait till all the bone issues are done first before importing animations. (i do have 38 of Byakuya's official animations imported) and i'll import the rest.

so i'll start reading i guess...

...I would ask for your help on that, but I wanted Zero to use animations that are all from scratch...

-That and I am currently the only still active member on it as far as I know, so I postponed it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302