Fliptocat's PSA's! All projects temporarily suspended. :/

Started by Fliptocat, November 15, 2010, 10:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want next?

Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
9 (33.3%)
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie)
13 (48.1%)
Zack Fair (Final Fantasy)
5 (18.5%)
Something else (Specify in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

u did it?
cuz its kinda ugly ¬¬
xD
but thats just my opinion
and i'd like to test him^^

^I didn't know how to pose him right in 3DS, so I rotated the vertices. I made a different one in Brawlbox though. And yeah, you can test, I'll send ya the files in a minute.

I made a (Short) video of fighting MetaKnight. I didn't feel like making a youtube account though, so I just uploaded it with imageshack. Sorry 'bout the bad quality. Embed doesn't work, so just click the link.
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6858/b2s.mp4
http://img248.imageshack.us/i/b2s.mp4/

Quote from: Fliptocat on January 15, 2011, 09:52:17 PM
I made a (Short) video of fighting MetaKnight. I didn't feel like making a youtube account though, so I just uploaded it with imageshack. Sorry 'bout the bad quality. Embed doesn't work, so just click the link.
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6858/b2s.mp4

lol was that you and your brother voices in the background? XD

Good work so far ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



*BUMP*
Jokekid, are you still testing? And how's this CSP?

I think it looks better, I just need to clean it up a bit.

looks a lot better, and about the testing, i'd say finish it more before any early release...
no specials, u didnt even disable them, they're just jigg's specials in a T-pose...
jump is T-pose, and the animations in general are
1-too simple
2-the wait animations dont connect...

side-B is kinda too simple, idk, just looks like a smash attack to me

Alright, thanks for the feedback. I didn't replace Jigg's jump because it crashes if I replace it for some reason. :/ So I had to make my own. And for the specials, I'll disable them, although I'm getting close to finishing his down special. What do you mean by the wait animations? I took 'em all from the Bleach vs. Crusade ones, so yeah. And side B...... Maybe I'll move it to another slot and think of something else.

i mean the wait animations dont translate from one to another, in brawl, wait is the main one, and than 2 and 3 are variations of 1, starting in wait1's pose and ending in wait1's pose

I see what you mean, thanks for pointing that out. Did you have any problems with freezing? I think I fixed all of the crashing glitches but.....


Quote from: Fliptocat on January 15, 2011, 09:52:17 PM
I made a (Short) video of fighting MetaKnight. I didn't feel like making a youtube account though, so I just uploaded it with imageshack. Sorry 'bout the bad quality. Embed doesn't work, so just click the link.
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6858/b2s.mp4
http://img248.imageshack.us/i/b2s.mp4/
"Yes now shaddup." :af:

Looks really awesome, but it still needs a lot of work. I wish I could make PSA and animations so I could make Mitsunari Ishida or Masemune Date... keep up the good work!!


EBT


^It's going alright. Can't do much on him for the time being but I'm going to fix the grabbing glitch soon. I've been thinking that he needs different attacks for his specials instead of just random sword strikes. These are what I came up with (Suggestions welcome)
Neutral B: Slashes with a wave of Reiastu that sends opponents flying.
Up B: No idea.
Down B: Flares his Reiatsu, stunning and heavily damaging those around him.
Side B: No idea.